Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
So I'm in Crowl trying to find

Raghilda's sister. I remember reading that she was possibly in the Temple Baths, so I went down there and there's a skeleton gate which looks like someone was dragged through in there. I can't unlock or interact with the gate in any way and I don't know if there are keywords that trigger conversations with any of the NPCs. Anyone know what to do at this point?

IT's foreshadowing. You will eventually return to that gate - from the other side.

DashiDMV

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
I started in the Eerie Wastes. Killed 2 sets of ?Bugs? before resting and getting wrecked by a Penisshroom.

Let the Incline begin.

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
I'm impressed with my Ranger. She is hitting left and right even with low vit, she is pretty much saving my team from endless hours of no penetrate. Who could guess a women could be so good at penetrating? :troll:
Excuse me sir is this your ranger

tumblr_n26au82LYy1trokuho1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 19 minutes ago
Originally posted by Zoopy:
The truth of the matter is, if you're not willing to pay $40 for this game, then it's because the game is obviously not geared towards you and you are unlikely to even make it past the tutorial dungeon.

It's not a game for casuals. The average Joe will not have the patience to play this game.

It is designed to repel them. I don't want them as customers, they will just claim it needs cheevos and moh gud graphix. It is hard enough providing support to people who like the genre.

What a fucking legend. This attitude is the one that kills the decline.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
Hey Cleve,

Thanks for the info on charming Gorlo. Couldn't figure out where to go from that point. Do you know if a similar method is required to get Smithers to talk about "Crest"? I've tried Charm and Mindread on him, but he won't spill any beans. Is levelling Diplomacy, etc. required for this particular situation? Thanks in advance.

Present him with something that proves his father was not a liar. If you speak to him you see it bothers him they all thought he was an old kook. If you give something to him as proof he will help you enormously. IT's a wild ride how you get that something but you will have to venture pretty far from where you are now. You will see turtle power.

Viata

Arcane

Arulan

Cipher
Cleve, have you looked into the fullscreen with scaling on mouse delay issue? If it were possible for the game to simply output its native resolution people could use their GPU to scale the game, instead the game always outputs the entire desktop resolution frame, making external scaling impossible.

mercyRPG

Cipher
Grimoire has an in-game REFUND button!

Found in a well protected location - if you press this button - , the game AI immediately connects to the internet and SWiFTly deposits the money you paid for the game into your bank account!!! Best Buy, Best Deal!

DfwS9ac.png

Last edited:

logrus

Augur
Project: Eternity
FYI

GOLDEN ERA GAMES [developer] 46 minutes ago
notification_icon_flag_dark.png
forum_topicicon_reply.png

I have been trying an hour to determine how to send the key across Steam directly like a gift to backers. I have not found anything so I have to send them one at a time by email.

I would use a simple script to automate this, but Cleave would probably need a few months to write one, so I guess sending them manually is faster. I hope in a few weeks we can get the backer keys.

mogwaimon

Magister
Is this real life or merely a dream?

ytjnythrhbr5t.jpg

Is it just me or do these zombies look like Britney Spears on roids?

Those "brokenforum" people are really pathetic attacking a persons work based on his character and not the work in itself, and they try to justify it? Well at least you can be sure that these kinds of people don't breed so their lineage will not be around to play Grimoire 2.

They remind me of post-SJW subversion Goons.

I could never understand that frame of mind. I mean Chris Benoit murder-suicided his whole family but he was still one of the best wrestlers in the world and Hulk Hogan hates the blacks but he was still one of the most influential wrestlers of all time.

EDIT: Fixed my first sentence which got cut off when retrieving Nerevar's quote.

bataille

Arcane
Protips on solo play? Best race, class, spells etc?

Edit. I see... Golden Era Games subforum:incline:

So... to solo the game you create a ninja fairy, a cleric, find some crabs on the beach and then-
Oh, wait, I think I got that wrong.

Last edited:

Mustawd

PLayed the game for ~5 hours, but I think I'll hold off until some more patches and the manual or wiki is finished. Especially since I'm on Win10 and that's where most of the issues seem to be.

Has anyone heard who the artist is? The sprites are amazing.

DarKPenguiN

Arcane
PLayed the game for ~5 hours, but I think I'll hold off until some more patches and the manual or wiki is finished. Especially since I'm on Win10 and that's where most of the issues seem to be.

Has anyone heard who the artist is? The sprites are amazing.
No but I agree-

They just drip with charm dont they?

So much better than all the " muh 3d" unity shit thats everywhere these days.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom