Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guilty Gear Strive - ArcSys fighting game

Gerrard

Arcane
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ollieb...-on-the-35th-anniversary-of-arc-system-works/

Ishiwatari then followed up with his own take. “I don’t believe the definition of esports is fully shared by people, countries or organizations yet. But if there is to be a future where video games are treated on the same level as physical sports, then at the very least they should not be in violation of global standards of compliance. Violent expression is not uncommon, especially in competitive action games, fighting games included. From the portrayal of characters to the treatment of real countries, to the world setting, to even a single line of dialogue, expressions that hurt anyone should not be the goal. As Guilty Gear has a relatively strong authorial style, it might be difficult to fit these criteria exactly. And this may not be a sincere response to those who love these games. But presumably, most games are not made with the intention of doing harm. Tolerance for expression, recognition that it is entertainment, and dialogue about the issues themselves are important processes for me right now. At the same time, we believe that we should continue pursuing what is needed for the best gaming experience.”

It's dead, Jim.

Bailey’s sprites have always been busty. The official art changes depending on who the artist is, but the in-game sprites have big tits.

baiken-twirrl.gif
1dj7s0pjzrg91.gif

Nathir

Liturgist
"Baiken always had big tits"

> Shows old sprite with 4x smaller tits. Balanced argument.

you can tell her boobs are big in the other sprite. Maybe you're just uncomfortable when women start developing secondary sexual characteristics?

Nathir

Liturgist

you can tell her boobs are big in the other sprite. Maybe you're just uncomfortable when women start developing secondary sexual characteristics?
Nobody said her boobs used to be small, maybe you are just uncomfortable at reading comprehension?

Gerrard

Arcane
There was also this thing

FXYRFZC.png

They ended up deleting that tweet after people pointed out that they're a bunch of typical libtard racists.

The big irony is that the move itself is a reference to that event. That's why you get a "surrender" text instead of a destroyed one.

RoBoBOBR

Arcane
Patron
Season 3 starts 24th of August. New special moves for existing characters, universal offensive and defensive mechanics and Johnny is back!

Last edited:

Thorakitai

Learned

It's sad that this is their mindset regarding Xrd, an excellent debut that shows off the evolution of Arc System Work's 2d sprites.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Wanted to destroy Guilty Gear more like. Good thing games don't age and die where you're left with their useless offspring.

Nobody I know likes Strive. The more optimistic reviews are still in the 7/10 area, I'd say. Personally I hate some redesigns. Especially Elphelt, she looks like shit now.

Gerrard

Arcane
In the past year I haven't seen any discussion about Strive as a game, only about tranny representation in it.

In the past year I haven't seen any discussion about Strive as a game, only about tranny representation in it.
They tried to make a game that was accessible for everyone, but the community didn't liked it at all because it's too simple, yet paradoxically the normies think it's too hard... At the end of the day, only the twitter trans crowd plays it and nobody else. They stopped giving public support to Xrd too, since most tournaments are grassroots now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom