Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

Andhaira

Arcane
Lol, this scam has been around for about a year now.

You can even google the name and see that the folks on battle.net and reddit actually know it is fake.

Tell us what happens when you get enough crystals.

Dang you are right. But a lot of folk on the board thought it was real.

Nothing happened, it was probably click bait for a facebook/twitter phishing operation. Luckily I don't use that shit.

Anyway I just got done with an arena run. I played Warlock, because the other class choices were shittier. Cards I got were average/slightly above average, but I still managed to have a decent mana curve. It was smooth sailing until I came up against a Paladin, and then a Mage. Lost to both, then later to a Rogue. Not to mention I got a common card as a reward, and a shit epic from the pack (Steamwiddle Sniper aka 100 dust as I don't play Hunter)

Explorerbc

Arcane
I was thinking of trying Legend this month but I'm stuck at rank 7.

The grinding is fucking ridiculous and the sad part is knowing that in a week or two I could have reached the same rank within 2-3 hours.

Andhaira

Arcane
I was thinking of trying Legend this month but I'm stuck at rank 7.

The grinding is fucking ridiculous and the sad part is knowing that in a week or two I could have reached the same rank within 2-3 hours.

Net Deck Face Hunter

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Ah yes, le ebin 'face hunter is retarded' meme. Meanwhile it's a harder deck to pilot than practically any midrange "play your curve" class.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
I don't even play face hunter pleb. I'm just not part of the retard echo-chamber and can critically think enough to realize that a deck like Midrange Druid, Paladin or Shaman where you just spend all of your mana efficiently and check for lethal each turn is easier than optimally playing an aggro deck.

hivemind

imo there is a difference between playing an aggro deck and playing a face hunter just because of the Hero power

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Once you breach the threshold where everyone has competitive decks (rank 8 or so ) Face Hunter suddenly requires real skill to push forward. Every turn has to be spent maximizing your ability to close the game out before turn 7 or so, otherwise you'll just lose after the opponent stabalizes. I would go as far as to say it's one of the most unforgiving decks out there. Meanwhile as Druid (and to be honest I love playing druid) you just, well, play whatever your on-curve play is. The only real thought is properly using your removal spells and playing your innervates in such a way that you still have a play the next turn.

On the other hand of the spectrum is Patron Warrior - pretty much the unanimously agreed most 'difficult' deck, but you can make a fuckton of mistakes going so far as to literally roping out early and still win. Old Miracle Rogue from over a year ago was like this - highest skill cap deck, but it was so strong that you could make a shitton of mistakes and still win.

Explorerbc

Arcane
Laddering Diaries, entry no 2

Fuck this shit, fuck blizzard and their shitty rng game, and fuck this ladder system.

I swear that every fucking time it goes like this. I have 3 wins in a row and then just when I am starting to have hope, next I have 3 losses in a row, and I'm back where I started.

I feel like I am wasting my time. I am slowly progressing but there is no sense of accomplishment, every hard earned victory will be followed by a crushing defeat with a shitty starting hand against a face hunter or something.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
MEN, phage knows! You'll see him at the announcement party on the 22nd with Krip'ster and Trumperino!

Andhaira

Arcane
Thoughts on today's brawl? There are no limits on legendaries in this; I just got 2 Jaraxxus's in my Warlock deck to start off with

hivemind

I picked shaman because there was a totem picture instead of an actual rules description like an normal person would expect

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Summoner thingy > this week's brawl > Nef vs Rag > Spiders errywhere > Banana shit

I'll fight you if you disagree.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
GUYS I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING IN REAL LIFE. THIS IS THE LAZIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN A GAME

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom