Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

hivemind

notice how the american doesn't even try to argue my brilliantly thought out post that logically proves how inferior NA is

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
notice how the american doesn't even try to argue my brilliantly thought out post that logically proves how inferior NA is

? I legit thought you were just making an ironic shitpost since you were pretty blatantly wrong (like, so clearly wrong that it was a pretty obvious joke) but I guess I'll humor the court.

You were objectively wrong on the categories we can actually assign a metric to: Trump has far more subscribers than Kripp, and makes more money - so he empirically is the superior youtuber (also Canada is America's hat/colony, so Kripp is really American too, lmao). Massan almost always has the most twitch viewers whenever he's on - so he's empirically the superior streamer in that regard. Reynad's Tempostorm business makes him the most money of any 'pro' player, so he's empirically the best in that.

All we have left is who the most 'skilled' pro is. So... which pro gets the most positive RNG in best of 3 formats at a tournament basically. Can't really empirically define that, sorry bruh.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Why are you always so butthurt fage? Is it because you're kwan and you hate yourself?

Also add you to friends? Why? Did you even ask or smth?

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
boring response tbh

Why are you always so butthurt fage? Is it because you're kwan and you hate yourself?

Also add you to friends? Why? Did you even ask or smth?

80s-kid-thumbs-up-computer-yospos-13643498000.gif

hivemind

Leave it to a Euro to think that a free divine shield, health refresh, and a 5/3 weapon is less valuable than 1 mana crystal :lol: :salute:
Is it really tho ?

I mean I don't play autismstructed but aren't there a lot of big threats in a druid deck that you just have to silence ?

By denying you a mana crystal he is also denying himself half of his potential answers to game losing cards. Isn't that worse than reincarnating tyrion ?

being srs now

FeelTheRads

Arcane
Phage is so desperate to be right and prove himself (as any good dog tries to do for his superiors) that he makes up the most retarded excuses.
Yeah, that huntard played an owl into a Darnassus Aspirant to have something on board, sure. Nevermind the owl would die to hero power or be killed for free by the Aspirant. Or that you waste an owl you could use on a taunt which a Druid is guaranteed to have. So anything, even a hero power would've been infinitely better.
That guy genuinely believed my crystal will disappear if he silenced it. And it goes to show how bad you can be and still get to rank 10 on NA. Doesn't even come close to some noob who probably never saw the Shaman spells trying to do his quests in brawl.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Is it really tho ?

I mean I don't play autismstructed but aren't there a lot of big threats in a druid deck that you just have to silence ?

By denying you a mana crystal he is also denying himself half of his potential answers to game losing cards. Isn't that worse than reincarnating tyrion ?

being srs now

It is worse. Because if you reincarnate a tirion, the owner gets a 5/3 weapon, AND tirion reappears on the board (at full health + shield); plus you spent a 2 mana card without developing anything. That is much more powerful than a mana crystal.

Also FTR is pulling shit out of his ass because a while back he was complaining he can't be bothered to play ranked on his main account - I give a 5% chance he actually has an account on NA at rank 10. Dude's just anally devastated about my pretty obvious euro joking, even though I've made it abundantly clear that's all it is. A nig so salty that he has to pretend he has accounts that he doesn't just to make up a retarded story that isn't even as retarded as the one I listed. :salute:

(Like Cowboy said a while back, the actual skill cap in this game isn't high enough to discern if NA or EU is better. It might be slightly easier to get a streak to legend on one server, but that could very easily just be RNG working in your favor during one streak over the other. Same goes for tournament players, as long as someone is consistently placing at those tournaments, it's hard to really label someone as better than the others since it's usually a best of 3 format and there's so much variance in the game.)

Revenant

Yup, it's pretty pointless to argue which HS server is better because they are all really the same: you have filthy casuals on high ranks and the same net decks on low ranks/legend, and players that know the optimal way to play them because of the inherent simplicity of the game.

Although out of the few games I played on the NA ladder I got the impression that NA casuals are even CASUALER than the EU ones :M

WhiteGuts

Arcane
I'd like to think that one day, families will be torn apart because they don't agree about Hearthstone

UglyBastard

Arcane
LOL.

Some rank 14 dude on NA just played a 5 mana coin into my Loatheb and lost because of this pathetic blunder. Fatmuricans should stick to Call of Duty and keep their wurstfingers away from games that require the use of higher brain functions.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Kolento is best player according to the superior and objective metric of me looking at how he plays and approving of it, see Dreamhack Winter 2014 semifinals for a demonstration. Don't really think there's any special difference between NA and EU when it comes to best players (not to be confused with most popular streamers) in general.

Andhaira

Arcane
Got the spectate quest and am spectating a guy who is about to win.

Got a good feel about this MEN, gonna get a golden thalnos from muh pack!

Andhaira

Arcane
Wow, good job making 12-0 with that deck herostratus I guess mana curve in arena is ever more important than I thought than the cards themselves

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Wow, good job making 12-0 with that deck herostratus I guess mana curve in arena is ever more important than I thought than the cards themselves
What are you talking about? All of those cards are among the best for their mana slots Arena-wise. Only Flame Juggler and lowly squire are somewhat subpar. He also has three removals (if you count the two Eviscerates being combo'ed), two backstabs, a Skulker, and a sap. Plus the damage done from the Valiants and Commando.

Andhaira

Arcane
What are you talking about? All of those cards are among the best for their mana slots Arena-wise. Only Flame Juggler and lowly squire are somewhat subpar. He also has three removals (if you count the two Eviscerates being combo'ed), two backstabs, a Skulker, and a sap. Plus the damage done from the Valiants and Commando.

Blackwing Corruptor with only 1 dragon in the deck, Baron Geddon, North Sea Kraken (can be good in arena but that mana cost), Master Jouster, etc. The backstabs start losing value fast at each turn when fatter minions start getting played.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
North Sea Kraken is top tier arena card, men. Master Jouster is pretty good too, even without winning the joust. And Baron Geddon is a good comeback mechanic.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom