Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Gay ass brawl

Mystary!

Arcane
I pulled a golden Murloc Warleader from this brawl, which incedently completed the murloc package, granting me yet another legendary, Old Murk-Eye.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Dat joy when after many a daily you scrounge up 200 gp, buy 2 packs and 9 out of 10 cards you already have twice. With just a beginner's card pool.

Buying packs with gp is rigged. :M

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
I'm sitting on 260g now. Trying to decide if I want to do an Arena or just sit on it until they announce the new adventure. Still don't own 4 wings of BRM but I'm not wild about paying 2,000ish gold for 3 useful cards.

Revenant

Shit, Metro sounds not like someone from the first world (about which he is quite often being smug) but rather like my grandfather, who was essentially living in a middle age culture (peasantry in Lithuania 100 years ago was very much TL4 in almost every regard). For people of his generation, spending money was the most terrible solution of all, since it was usual to settle deals with favors and money was always kept as a last resort - to buy tools or medicine, etc. Because of that, many people here even today are very reluctant to spend money because they still remember the values of that generation. What's even more hilarious is that we're not even talking about real money here but in game currency!

Andhaira

Arcane
I'm sitting on 260g now. Trying to decide if I want to do an Arena or just sit on it until they announce the new adventure. Still don't own 4 wings of BRM but I'm not wild about paying 2,000ish gold for 3 useful cards.

Save it. Log in briefly to reroll quests daily, but only do 50 or 60 gold quests. Brawls can be useful to quickly do quests with classes you don't usually play.

Once you get to 500 gold then buy a pack or do arena, whichever you feel like. Then save until 700 and repeat, and so on. This way you save gold while also get that urge to do arena/buy packs out of your system.

WhiteGuts

Arcane
Andhaira was right. The system is rigged. I keep getting shitty stuff from packs. Arena keeps giving me TGT packs which I don't fucking need.

It's a conspiracy against me men

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Save it. Log in briefly to reroll quests daily, but only do 50 or 60 gold quests. Brawls can be useful to quickly do quests with classes you don't usually play.

Once you get to 500 gold then buy a pack or do arena, whichever you feel like. Then save until 700 and repeat, and so on. This way you save gold while also get that urge to do arena/buy packs out of your system.
Like nicotine patches.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Andhaira was right. The system is rigged. I keep getting shitty stuff from packs. Arena keeps giving me TGT packs which I don't fucking need.

It's a conspiracy against me men

That's why I stopped doing Arena. It's kindda stupid getting only TGT packs when my Classic collection is like 30% complete.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Yep, TGT packs are not worth it for new-ish players. There's maybe a dozen good TGT cards you need.

Explorerbc

Arcane
I could not cope with the pristine, mechanics-faced coverage in Hearthstone Players, so I pitched them a storyfag article.

Well... It worked!

hearthstoneplayers.com/flavor-text-lore-history-future-paladin-hero

Nice article, I wish you luck with future articles like th...

You can even choose to charge gloriously into battle with the (sadly now less common) Aggro Paladin!

Louis loves trolling his friends with Face Hunter.

:killitwithfire:

Ash_Firelord

Educated
I'm registered in the Codex. What made you think I was a decent human being? :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andhaira

Arcane
Been getting shit from packs recently, though did manage to get a second Twilight Guardian. All I need now is CHILLMAWWWW for my Dragon paladin to be complete.

Let's see if my luck changes with tonight's brawl pack.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom