Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Heroes of Might and Magic: Olden Era - Ubisoft returns to Enroth - coming to Early Access in Q2 2025

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
I don't understand why it's so difficult to make a visually pleasing game in the year 2024.
3d modelling is way harder than painting a gorgeous 2d city.
Here's a radical idea: why don't they just make it 2D?

Because actually good 2D is more expensive than mediocre 3D.

Game is clearly budgetted on a shoe string

Cat

also: ⛽
I don't understand why it's so difficult to make a visually pleasing game in the year 2024.
3d modelling is way harder than painting a gorgeous 2d city.
Here's a radical idea: why don't they just make it 2D?

Because actually good 2D is more expensive than mediocre 3D.
This sounds like one of those bullshit things that people hear someone say on the Internet and then repeat without questioning it.

As a sidenote, there were rumors doing the rounds a year ago about Ubisoft having a Might & Magic title in development.
I don't remember if the exact title leaked at any point, but do we know if it's a different game (a proper mainline Might & Magic, maybe?) or are there chances this one was the rumored one?

Arthandas

Prophet
I am genuinely curious about what exactly is so problematic and outdated regarding harpies and medusas.

*clicks video*

Untitled1.jpg

Oh, never mind.
hnnngh uhhhhhhh ehhhhhhrrr
id hit it

:kingcomrade:

0_61571_a7ac2f3e_orig
She has some nice perky tits, not gonna lie

21499_original.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Elttharion

Learned
Last edited by a moderator:

Laz Sundays

Educated
Watching le Tits atm on Steam broadcast.

The only team I saw that would be qualified to make Heroes are Lavapotion of Songs of Conquest fame. I was actually counting on them to go for that license and counting on license being dirt cheap to acquire after what Ubishit has done to it. Songs hit 500k sales recently.. I was reaaaally, really counting on that.

Tits said she's been playing HoMM for 20 years. Aight, tits. You can have attention now.

covr

Prophet
Patron
It's a double NO for me. First: Ubisoft, I simply refuse to give them any money. Second is Unfrozen studio, a Russian company trying do disguise themselves as Cyprus one, but one stream from orc-tit lady revealed the truth. That view from the window is clearly some vatnikopolis. Never bus a game from russkie.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Female streamers are borderline sex workers, more news at 11. As for the game, meh.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
You guys are talking about a person who has an account here. Should I retardo?
Since when do you need our approval to rip apart threads to defend the honoure of yon faire developer?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom