Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Heroes of Might and Magic: Olden Era - Ubisoft returns to Enroth - coming to Early Access in Q2 2025

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You guys are talking about a person who has an account here. Should I retardo?
You want some help? I could flag all the posts in the forum that make derogatory comments about another poster. Should only take a few years.

Yes please, but not derogatory comments, just the nudes.
It's just this page and the previous anyway.
Since when do you need our approval to rip apart threads to defend the honoure of yon faire developer?
I think he's asking if he should retardo himself so he doesn't have to look at this shit.

Laz Sundays

Educated
.. but procuring Harpy nudes at record time is exactly what you'd expect from Codex, wtf

Laz Sundays

Educated
>be developer
>has tits
>expose said tits in a sensual, artistic way, make pics
>Iwasyoung.txt
>years later working on a popular game
>"hey guys, I'm working on Game, hope you liek <3"
>logs on to Codex to lurk if the boys are mirin
>...

:takemymoney:

Arthandas

Prophet
I was about to shitpost about this game, but... something disrupted my train of thought.

How peculiar.
B3PdJ83CMAA86Ho.jpg

OttoQuitmarck

Educated
Of course it's going to be worse than HoMM3. Ubisoft, early access. Wish this was M&M instead.

I also wish I did the next HoMM.

One of my ideas for HoMM 3.5 was to sometimes make neutral units consist of mixed classes like for example party of Gnolls aside Gnolls and Gnoll Marauders could include some special units like Gnoll Swordsman, Gnoll Shaman, Gnoll Poacher, etc.
Seems like there's a decent chance they might release a new might and magic game as well at this rate.

Mikeal

Arcane

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
You want some help? I could flag all the posts in the forum that make derogatory comments about another poster. Should only take a few years.

Yes please, but not derogatory comments, just the nudes.

But you know you won't get laid right?
He's more of a yellow fever type of guy.

Laz Sundays

Educated
Meh. The art style is the problem IMO, it looks.. fancy. Fancy mobile game. There's a cartoony vibe to it.. It needs a Tolkien vibe instead. Something oldschool, something colorful, yet gritty.

edit: GOT IT - it looks like Heroes 4 remade by asians.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
For some reason the only thing I see on those screenshots is civ6.

Baron Tahn

Scholar
Enroth is better than Ashan or whatever its called but they look to be wasting that potential and going full generic anyway which I dont understand. Why Enroth?

Fargus

Arcane
Heroes of Might and Magic is generic fantasy.

I would say earlier HoMM looks more classic than generic mmo with "thousand edges in every place" high fantasy armor and weapons. And some monsters here look straight from world of warcraft. I mean is this troglodyte or a murloc on second screenshot?

Heroes of Might and Magic is generic fantasy.

I would say earlier HoMM looks more classic than generic mmo with "thousand edges in every place" high fantasy armor and weapons. And some monsters here look straight from world of warcraft. I mean is this troglodyte or a murloc on second screenshot?
I think these new designs also have a problem with readability.
When looking at the battle footage I can't tell what creature is what easily, while the classic designs were immediately recognizable

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom