Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

Ninjerk

Arcane
I've been talking about the gnomish menace for years. Finally someone puts it in a distributable form.

Jinn

Arcane
Goddamnit. Now I want to replay Arcanum.

Also, my guess is he mentions the codex because of Drog's High Res patch, rather than him being an active member here.

Jinn

Arcane
i dont

because its shit

Yeah, we know how you feel about it you salty rat, you!

A lot of us still love it even despite its shitty aspects though.

Also, why don't you ever directly quote the person you're quoting so they get a notification?

Last edited:

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
This video was a waste of time. Sure, nice words put in a nice order, but it lacks anything substantial, anything informative. You come out of it having learnt nothing, wasted 10 minutes, and not being particularly entertained.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
This post was a waste of time. Sure, nice words put in a nice order, but it lacks anything substantial, anything informative. You come out of it having learnt nothing, wasted 10 seconds, and not being particularly entertained.

Zer0wing

Cipher
Promoting marxism among orcs is one of the most English trolling experience that no other piece of media can give, it's quite spiritiual. TimCain is /ourguy/!

lightbane

Arcane
That was an awesome video, too bad I already finished the game long ago.

I didn't remember the bit about the recipe though, I'll have to look into it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom