Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Hey Roguey, Swen Vincke says he didn't run out of money for Divinity: Original Sin

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Those dutchfag languages are so horrible. They sound like some sort of monkeyspeech.

"Ik ook"? Really? No wonder you are all sodomites.

Ogg

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
If I'm to believe all those "assholes' techniques to get pussy", Larian reacts to our negging like a hot girl would.

Btw, I want to play with you guys:
...Ik dronk een glas met Klaas. Ik dronk een glas met Peer. En sprong er aardig uit de band...

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Swen Vicke said:
Specifically, the RpgCodex forums, your daily antidote to thinking you’re getting anywhere in the world of CRPGs, unless your name happens to be Chris Avellone.

TIrIPSB.gif

:mca:

Tigranes

Arcane
Send me, I'm in Amsterdam this June!

Oh wait, I'm not KKKodexian enough :( (Surely we could do another Codex fundraiser to fly Cleve to Belgium? Sven can write up the Grimoire preview, Cleve can write up the Original Sin preview)

snoek

Cipher
Hey, what about me? I live about an hour's drive away from where they are (I'm a Belgian coast bro).
Or we could form a delegation.. We could have a KKKodex dinner and then all drop in and menace the larian folk >: )

edit: by the way, I spotted Swen near a McDo's in Ghent during the summer :stalker:

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Weirdly enough, I've never been to Larian, and they're right around the corner.
I think no one grasped the subtly of your "I could go" post. :P
Wasn't meant that way. If I ever go it would be for GameBanshee, or a friendly visit. I'm not a Codexer, and I'm kind of dialing down the whole journalism thing anyway.

Didn't they say they already have someone in mind? I just hope it's someone who is, uh, somewhat mentally stable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom