Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hogwarts Legacy - Harry Potter open world action RPG prequel set in the late 1800s

ADL

Prophet
PC port looks good aside from Denuvo which is something Empress claims will be cracked in the next ten days.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Any details about the goblin rebelion? And when Denuvo will be removed, so people will mod Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way into the game?

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
Besides, the books established that there are wizard schools all over the world. Non-white students should mostly be at the schools where said minorities are majorities.
Yeah about that

This is ridiculous. Shouldn't have even bothered to define it, stick to what she knows (Britain).
Never read the books, but isn't some international sports tournament is a big plot point of one of the books? I know there's a video game about it, and some of these are present as teams. I'd guess the majority were created to be opposing teams in that event and never heard from again.

In the 4th book they have the competition against two other schools, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons. According to wiki at least the ooga-booga nigger school in Africa was first mentioned in the 2014 edition (?) of the 4th book. I definitely can't remember any schools other than Hogwarts, Durmstrang and Beauxbatons being mentioned in any of the books, but it's been a long time. Maybe the others were indeed added in later editions. Filling in the blanks after the original 7 books never seems to end well...

The worldbuilding in HP is horrible. And the excuse "it was for kids" makes no sense, I have seen stuff target at kids done better.
Kids don't know and don't care which is why Harry Potter remains the biggest children's fiction series well after a decade after the last book was published.

I wonder if kids still read it today. Like, did zoomers and generations afterwards grow up on Harry Potter? I honestly have no clue.

Duraframe300

Arcane
Reviewing surprisingly high:

7TkG2VU.jpg

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I wonder if kids still read it today. Like, did zoomers and generations afterwards grow up on Harry Potter? I honestly have no clue.

Read? They don't have attention spam for anything longer than a single page.

Reviewing surprisingly high:

7TkG2VU.jpg

Who cares about this """critics"""? For them, Gothic 3 and ArcaniA are the same. Both have the same "metascore". I know that G3 is not as great as G1/2 but only an game journo would give the same metascore for both games.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Update your Time to Tranny charts https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/934065-hogwarts-legacy-trans-character-transgender-sirona-ryan

Hogwarts Legacyintroduces the Harry Potter series’ first transgender character, with the Three Broomsticks’ Sirona Ryan marking the first time that a trans character has appeared in any official works related to the Wizarding World.

Sirona Ryan is the proprietress of the Three Broomsticks, a pub located in the game’s Hogsmeade village. The player-character interacts with her during a mission with a goblin named Lodgok, who is friends with her.

During the quest, Sirona explains how Lodgok has always been kind to her, explaining how even when her classmates took time to “to realize I was actually a witch,” Lodgok recognized her identity immediately even after years apart.

After the player-character asks Sirona about her bond with Lodgok, she replies:

“Hadn’t seen him in years when he came in a few months ago. But, he recognized me instantly. Which is more than I can say for some of my own classmates. Took them a second to realize I was actually a witch, not a wizard.”

Reminder that Rowling supports peoples' rights to transition, she just doesn't want them invading biological women's spaces. :M Hope none of you were really planning to play a tranny game to own the trannies.

Edit: they even went real authentic with the voice

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane

they're affraid
it%27s-afraid-starship-troopers.png

They are happy to review games that are owned by Tencent though, or ignore Blizzard for banning the guy who said free Hongkong

Selective outrage hypocritical to the core.

there are also big name streamers afraid to check out the game in fear of being cancelled by the Twitter mobs.
what a time to be alive

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Update your Time to Tranny charts https://www.gamerevolution.com/news/934065-hogwarts-legacy-trans-character-transgender-sirona-ryan

Hogwarts Legacyintroduces the Harry Potter series’ first transgender character, with the Three Broomsticks’ Sirona Ryan marking the first time that a trans character has appeared in any official works related to the Wizarding World.

Sirona Ryan is the proprietress of the Three Broomsticks, a pub located in the game’s Hogsmeade village. The player-character interacts with her during a mission with a goblin named Lodgok, who is friends with her.

During the quest, Sirona explains how Lodgok has always been kind to her, explaining how even when her classmates took time to “to realize I was actually a witch,” Lodgok recognized her identity immediately even after years apart.

“Hadn’t seen him in years when he came in a few months ago. But, he recognized me instantly. Which is more than I can say for some of my own classmates. Took them a second to realize I was actually a witch, not a wizard.”

Reminder that Rowling supports peoples' rights to transition, she just doesn't want them invading biological women's spaces. :M Hope none of you were really planning to play a tranny game to own the trannies.
What the fuck.
Xirona Ryan.
Tranny abominations during the 1800s.
Get the fuck outta here.

Viata

Arcane

they're affraid
it%27s-afraid-starship-troopers.png

They are happy to review games that are owned by Tencent though, or ignore Blizzard for banning the guy who said free Hongkong

Selective outrage hypocritical to the core.

there are also big name streamers afraid to check out the game in fear of being cancelled by the Twitter mobs.
what a time to be alive

GrainWetski

Arcane

What the fuck.
Xirona Ryan.
Tranny abominations during the 1800s.
Get the fuck outta here.
This garbage is entirely made for the woke mob and trannies. That's why it's so funny that they're crying. Not that any devs or trannies will learn from this.

Duraframe300

Arcane

Haha, half expected this. Yeah, despite actually thinking that it do looks fun enough I'll wait and then go on the high seas if I ever play.

Funnily enough reminds me of when Siege of Dragonspear had that random tranny in it.

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik

I wonder who's actually buying it for this reason and not just as a meme.

They could fill the whole game with tranny characters and some trannies would still hate it. Because it has nothing to do with trannies anymore, but with Rowling and her ability to make more money from royalties. Because they are engaged in some kind of "Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions" campaign against anything Potter-related. It's more like the revolution is eating its children because the people who made the game obviously have done enough to pander to the troon abominations as far as the mainstream media is concerned, so they have no issue giving it rave reviews (with some cowardly disclaimers), even though it apparently has very shallow RPG mechanics.

None of this shit really matters, the people who boycott this game won't put a dent into its sales. They have blackballed Rowling from the franchise that she invented and from the books she fucking wrote, I think even from the anniversary celebrations of the movies. They have emphasised the fact that she has no involvement in this game. The child actors from the movies have written Stalinist-era-style denunciations of her. But at least she got the money out of it. Now all you can do is just laugh at the spectacle of pop culture today.

Elttharion

Learned

This is hilarious on so many levels.
  • A tranny in the 1800s.
  • The face and voice almost look like a caricature or someone mocking them.
  • The devs bending over themselves to include a character like this to appease the trannies who tried to cancel and witch hunt them.
  • A setting with body and voice changing magic and the character is still an obvious troon.
  • That npc quote is hysterical, my brother in Christ you are obviously a tranny, they make it sound like the classmates thought it was a regular woman and didnt recognize him. :hahano:
Not to mention the really authentic British accent from the other npc character :lol:

If you showed me this clip ten years ago I would have probably have thought that this is supposed to be satire.

Why are they always designing tranny characters in the most stereotypical way possible? Its almost like they dont want to be woman, they want to be troons and shove it in your face.

Also why is it always a male tranny? I dont even remember a woman turned men in a recent AAA game. It almost feels like they have some kind of outside directive to always do it this way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom