Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hogwarts Legacy - Harry Potter open world action RPG prequel set in the late 1800s

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
12 million copies in two weeks. It's almost like the activist gaming press isn't convincing people not to buy it at all.

https://www.neowin.net/news/hogwarts-legacy-sells-over-12-million-copies-in-just-two-weeks/

Common gaming journalist L.

Also, damn I know someone pointed out the herbology teacher but shiiit, that's hitting me right in my cute redhead zone.
B0FD9F8CE6334F9220E5CA73B47A17E2367655DC

B7622A5F218C968AF1C952932597B78274F5B7B0

Cosplayers do god's work.

2423075E7B2F8A52C00E818FADE549652BB886A3

.Pixote.

Augur
Maybe the average racist, sexist, homophobe, don't like Trannys...just a thought. And that's about 85% of the population.

santino27

Arcane
Patron
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
12 million copies in two weeks. It's almost like the activist gaming press isn't convincing people not to buy it at all.

https://www.neowin.net/news/hogwarts-legacy-sells-over-12-million-copies-in-just-two-weeks/

Common gaming journalist L.

Also, damn I know someone pointed out the herbology teacher but shiiit, that's hitting me right in my cute redhead zone.
B0FD9F8CE6334F9220E5CA73B47A17E2367655DC

B7622A5F218C968AF1C952932597B78274F5B7B0

Cosplayers do god's work.

2423075E7B2F8A52C00E818FADE549652BB886A3
As usual, the cosplayer is cuter than the actual in-game model. The mushroom gif made me laugh.

cw8

Cipher
Do the sidequests get any interesting like what we've seen in the gameplay trailers? So far most if not all of them I've played are MMO-fetch/kill quests. The ones that have actual involvement are mostly the main story quests.

Harthwain

Magister
People don't care. Objectively speaking it's a decent Harry Potter game. At least for mainstream standards.

Camel

Scholar

The Real-World Cost of Hogwarts Legacy Is Unforgivable:​

https://www.inverse.com/gaming/hogwarts-legacy-unforgivable

At every turn, Hogwarts Legacy tells you that you can do whatever you want. If it’s fun for you, why should you be judged? At this point, Hogwarts Legacy is not just a game. It encourages those who don’t want to engage with the guilt of ignoring pleas from the transgender community (maybe even their trans friends or family) that naysayers have no right to judge you.

This is Hogwarts Legacy’s most lasting and dangerous effect on the world. With real deaths in the transgender community being underplayed and ignored, all as a consequence of a continual normalization of trans hate stoked by people like Rowling, Hogwarts Legacy fits alongside a massive wave of anti-trans legislation and hate across the United States and United Kingdom.

Anyone who continues to buy and play HL is implicit, nay actively encouraging the genocide of tranny Americans!!!

:evilcodex::smug:

Goddamn, this hysterical article by a male troon and troon reaction in general make me want to buy the game so much.
pAezlXF.jpg

Last edited:

unseeingeye

Cleric/Mage
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
That dog looks more chill than the owner though.

If it was mine he'd be barking and trying to jump on her like a rabid dog. Although I somehow doubt she'd pick a fight with me to begin with(I have a big ass Rottweiler).
Yea, actually it is kind of odd that the dog doesn't seem to be responding to the woman at all, unless I missed something? Even my Boston Terrier who is the sweetest and most sociable dog I've ever had becomes immediately aggressive if a stranger is behaving even remotely threatening, sometimes she will even growl at people who are just standing around smoking or talking on their phone. And yea very few people are willing to interfere with somebody accompanied by a full grown Rottweiler. I had one and two German Shepherds growing up and people kept their distance from us when walking them. Back then we didn't even have leashes for them, but now I live in a sort of loft apartment situation and practically everybody has dogs so we're forced to use them.

Edgetard

Educated
I love how empress put in the ywnbaw rant on her crack
Probably pissed about how everyone thought she was a tranny

Edgetard

Educated
Na
I love how empress put in the ywnbaw rant on her crack
Probably pissed about how everyone thought she was a tranny
It pissed him off because he is a tranny
No this is clearly a schizo autist girl if she was a troon shed send the hordes of dudes desperate for a gamer girl gf her panties for the insane amounts of eth they offered her instead she blocked them all

Avarize

Magister
Also a hostage video from first "crying Streamer" dropped:

This girl called people who disliked Last of Us 2 stupid ignorant clowns.
"Ignore it and it'll go away" - Notions purported by our very own staff.
Narcissists generally thrive on negative attention. Without the power to move effectively against them you end up mostly just playing their game.
A key component of this ideology is continuous and aggressive subversion of all societal norms. Why would you think the solution to the problems they create is to ignore them?

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
This is why having a dog the size of that woman is a beautiful thing, people cross the fucking street when you come through. A situation like that hasn't happened to me in years but would be a perfect opportunity to "accidentally" drop the leash.

If it was mine he'd be barking and trying to jump on her like a rabid dog. Although I somehow doubt she'd pick a fight with me to begin with(I have a big ass Rottweiler).
My brain went south and thought you said your dog would jump and rape her like a rabid dog.

Side note: colored hair? Wtf & why?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

The Real-World Cost of Hogwarts Legacy Is Unforgivable:​

https://www.inverse.com/gaming/hogwarts-legacy-unforgivable

At every turn, Hogwarts Legacy tells you that you can do whatever you want. If it’s fun for you, why should you be judged? At this point, Hogwarts Legacy is not just a game. It encourages those who don’t want to engage with the guilt of ignoring pleas from the transgender community (maybe even their trans friends or family) that naysayers have no right to judge you.

This is Hogwarts Legacy’s most lasting and dangerous effect on the world. With real deaths in the transgender community being underplayed and ignored, all as a consequence of a continual normalization of trans hate stoked by people like Rowling, Hogwarts Legacy fits alongside a massive wave of anti-trans legislation and hate across the United States and United Kingdom.

Anyone who continues to buy and play HL is implicit, nay actively encouraging the genocide of tranny Americans!!!

:evilcodex::smug:

> you can do whatever you want. If it’s fun for you, why should you be judged?

> naysayers have no right to judge you

:notsureifserious:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
This is Hogwarts Legacy’s most lasting and dangerous effect on the world. With real deaths in the transgender community being underplayed and ignored, all as a consequence of a continual normalization of trans hate stoked by people like Rowling, Hogwarts Legacyfits alongside a massive wave of anti-trans legislation and hate across the United Statesand United Kingdom.

Normal fucking humans don't give a shit about TG faux community. Keep pushing trannies and you'll see regulars slaughter your pussy bitch faggotness into oblivion.

WE DON'T CARE!
STFU & DIE IN CLOSETED SLENCE ALREADY!

GrainWetski

Arcane

I hope this sets a precedent for how companies react to SJW outrage.

Their rage does not harm your game, it helps it!

Ah, who am I kidding. They'll never learn.
Because unlike what Meja wanted us to believe, for the people at the top ultimately deciding things it's not about the money.

Jrpgfan

Erudite
This is why having a dog the size of that woman is a beautiful thing, people cross the fucking street when you come through. A situation like that hasn't happened to me in years but would be a perfect opportunity to "accidentally" drop the leash.

My brain went south and thought you said your dog would jump and rape her like a rabid dog.

Side note: colored hair? Wtf & why?
He does have the strength to subdue her and I wouldn't dare stopping him.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
She's probably horny and really wants that guy to fuck her. Aggressive bitchiness veils her true feelings.

She be all... (oh woof woof!)

e569b673d4a5a14022986bd374143b3d.jpg

Then she rides her bike... always thinking of that day...

ad0c42e1ccdae95ae6f1d7806f57f506--cycling-girls-womens-cycling.jpg

Just a horny bike bitch.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom