- Jul 11, 2019
Here is how I think :
- Attributes will be part of the game. And impact the gameplay way more.
- Vampires will take sun damage as Daggerfall, Morrowind and late stages on Oblivion
- Cities will gonna be open like on morrowind hence levitation/mark/recal and other spells would exist
- You would't be able to become the gran master of all factions, like in Morrowind, certain quests of one faction will force you to kill members of a opposite faction
- No immortal NPC's
- Spellmaking with all new spell effects
- Reputation with NPC's, locations, guilds, and overall world faction
- Way more reactivity. You wond't be able to kill the emperor and join in the imperial legion. In fact, doing it should make you wanted in every city not controlled by the stormcloaks
- Magic will be HATED not only in few dialogs with certain mages. If you are a magic user, you will be misstreated. Certain shops will refuse to sell things to you, you will be forced to be in shakles before talking with certain NPC's like important Jarls and doing magic in mid of the city be illegal in many cities. Guards will refuse bribes or take the bribery and arrest you despite it or attack in sight unless you have very high persuasion.
- The graphics would be even better
- More mature themes, like xenofobia from the stormcloaks and authoritarianism from the empire.
- Morrowind style armor mechanics instead of armor just reducing damage by percentage
- Surviving in the extremely cold and tall mountain would be very hard.