Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I just played Quake 2

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Seriously, we need more games where you can wield a pitchfork as a weapon.

DraQ

Arcane
Searched YouTube for a Blood LP on Extra Crispy. Found this.

God damn, that guy is handy with a pitchfork.

:salute:

Unlike my own "pwn enfagcers without taking damage" Q2 demo this one is actually pretty impressive.
Would love to see that guy beating the train and later Cheogh(s).

Also, while dodgepoking zombies isn't actually *that* hard as long as you have some room around you, I'm pretty awed by how this guy handled cultists.

P.S.
Pretty sure a complete LP of Q2 by this guy would be quite lulzy.

Gondolin

Arcane
Some underwater cultist took 160 points off his life toward the end of the Dark Carnival. So, yeah, he is human.

By the way, what the fuck are those cultists screaming? Swear I heard "Modern art and beer books", but that can't be right. :)

praetor

Arcane
Also, while dodgepoking zombies isn't actually *that* hard as long as you have some room around you, I'm pretty awed by how this guy handled cultists.

you're awed by the guy knowing exactly where they are and luring them so he can catch them unaware and stunlocks them? aspies. aspies never change

DraQ

Arcane

you're awed by the guy knowing exactly where they are and luring them so he can catch them unaware and stunlocks them? aspies. aspies never change
I'm awed by the guy not taking any damage from "those damn hitscanners" in the first video.
Also, better get back to your ironman LP.

praetor

Arcane

I'm awed by the guy not taking any damage from "those damn hitscanners" in the first video.

how could he take damage if they don't even have time to react? he takes them by surprise and stunlocks them. hardly an impressive feat

praetor

Arcane

how could he take damage if they don't even have time to react? he takes them by surprise and stunlocks them. hardly an impressive feat

See latter videos.

ah, the fine art of backpedalling

DraQ

Arcane

See latter videos.

Ah, the fine art of failing at reading comprehension.

praetor

Arcane

See latter videos.

Ah, the fine art of failing at reading comprehension.

indeed. you're very good at that too even when relevant parts are bolded :smug:

praetor

Arcane
Jesus, you're fucking retarded. The guy takes quite a bit of damage in the latter videos, despite obvious pre-knowledge and impressive skill. It's not Q2 where avoiding any major damage is trivial.

the only fucking retard here is you. i asked you how can you be awed by such simple tactics as catching enemies unawares and stunlocking them (implied: in the first video, since i quoted your comment regarding THAT FUCKING VIDEO). then you proceed to respond, and i quote, that you're "awed by the guy not taking any damage from "those damn hitscanners" in the first video." then again i ask how is that impressive since he knows where they are and stunlocks them before they can even see him, so of course they can't damage him (implied: IN THAT FIRST FUCKING VIDEO). your response: "see latter videos" (in which he takes damage in situations where he can't ambush and stunlock the cultists, which are irrelevant to my question). jesus fucking christ. do you really need everything spelled out for you? are all aspies this fucking retarded?

DraQ

Arcane
the only fucking retard here is you. i asked you how can you be awed by such simple tactics as catching enemies unawares and stunlocking them (implied: in the first video, since i quoted your comment regarding THAT FUCKING VIDEO). then you proceed to respond, and i quote, that you're "awed by the guy not taking any damage from "those damn hitscanners" in the first video."

Yeah, I'm awed by the flawless execution.

then again i ask how is that impressive since he knows where they are and stunlocks them before they can even see him, so of course they can't damage him (implied: IN THAT FIRST FUCKING VIDEO).
I'm open for demonstration if it's so simple. Complete the first level of Blood (simple compared to most of the later levels) without taking even single point of damage and without reloading on max difficulty. You're free to memorize locations of enemies, items and secrets, as well as level layout, but do it.

your response: "see latter videos" (in which he takes damage in situations where he can't ambush and stunlock the cultists, which are irrelevant to my question).
Why can't he?
Maybe because it actually takes a lot of skill, even more than he demonstrates?
I'm dead certain he has their locations memorized as well.

NT moron.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
You guys should try to play Daikatana. I started it 3 times with the intent to finish it and failed in each attempt. Probably one of the hardest games I have ever played.

:smug:

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
We should make a t-shirt like that: "I finished Daikatana 7 TIMES!"
I finished it only once, but I want my t-shirt anyway.

Then again I also finished Island of Dr Radiaki and Operation Body Count, and I'd say both are much, much worse than Daikatana. Especially Radiaki.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Nothing beats a t-shirt about having reached the maximum level in all classes in WoW.

Only available in super XXL sizes, for obvious reasons.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom