Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I want to enjoy thief, but I can't

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
You may as well double down, I already told you I wont post here anymore. Keep looking for allies in this thread to justify your stupid shit but we both know you are a loser and you fucked up by not doing your hall monitor job properly.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Heroes of Newerth is better than whatever you are playing.

I've played a lot of games in my life, kid, and HON is not even close to the best ones I've enjoyed. MOBAs overall are all the same and their communities are cancer in the AIDS. The communities are not much worse to anywhere else online. People are cancer in the AIDS, why should a game be expected to fix that somehow?

"Lost a good poster", LOL, someone please bring back Yandros Penetetrator.
HoN is the best MOBA out of all of them, by far. It is the fastest pace by miles and has the most interesting mechanics. And why pretend to bandwagon about losing a good poster, you have no fucking clue what posts I've even made here...

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Judging from all the entertainment this has provided, I've been doing my job just right. :M
Your job is to tag people who don't like the few games you love? You visited this place every day for 10 years just to do that? We both know that is bs. You got carried away tagging people because your life is empty, you hope this one safe haven thread will back you up and justify it, but deep down you know you are a dickhead.

Max_b5

Augur
Yeah well I couldn't give less fucks about HoN. Sorry if you and the other 9 fans of the game are offended by what I say.

Sorry not sorry.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Yeah sometimes I also just post about the few games I love.
I am sure you do, trying to make friends online because your real life is such a tragedy.

Yeah well I couldn't give less fucks about HoN. Sorry if you and the other 9 fans of the game are offended by what I say.

Sorry not sorry.
So why reply to me about it? You stupid little maggot. Hey JarlFrank, this is what you achieved, good job. Make him a moderator.

Max_b5

Augur
You were the one who started mentioning MOBAs (a terrible one at that) in a Thief related thread. Thief is a First person stealth game, you collosally moronic dipshit.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
22533.jpg

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
Just want to mention that Anvi rated a post of mine (in a different thread) alluding to his dumbfuck tag, with "butthurt" a few mins ago

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
You were the one who started mentioning MOBAs (a terrible one at that) in a Thief related thread. Thief is a First person stealth game, you collosally moronic dipshit.
And? I like them... I never compared them at all. If you want to be part of this you are going to have to actually read the posts, you sad bandwagoning little cunt.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Even children know that fighting over and over again against many people is pointless and only increases the damage. You for some reason do not.
Why are you so persistent? What are you trying to achieve?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Judging from all the entertainment this has provided, I've been doing my job just right. :M
Your job is to tag people who don't like the few games you love? You visited this place every day for 10 years just to do that? We both know that is bs. You got carried away tagging people because your life is empty, you hope this one safe haven thread will back you up and justify it, but deep down you know you are a dickhead.
Seeing hat you are such a smart individual you i will go and beit you a tat bit more. Please tell us o master gamer please enlighten us about how shit Vampire Masquerade it is.

PS:Please don't leave us mate,my heart can't take the lost of another Mayo. It is hard to find good jesters this days. Here listen to this Serb song and chill out.

Max_b5

Augur
I don't like Thief... my opinion is right, yours is wrong... my subjectiveness is objective and you know it, even if you prove me wrong.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Even children know that fighting over and over again against many people is pointless and only increases the damage. You for some reason do not.
Why are you so persistent? What are you trying to achieve?
It's not that many people, it is like 3 or 4. And there is no 'damage' to anything. And it also isn't pointless, people need to be told when they are wrong or morons, they can pretend but deep down they know I'm right.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom