Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline It has begun. Or has it?

hivemind

I have like zero pity for anyone who managed to get banned on the codex tbh.

I spent literally like 2 years non-stop aggressively shitposting with pretty much zero discussion about RPGs and faced absolutely zero repercussions other than getting warned by prosper once for disagreeing with him in some prosperland thread. The amount of leeway you have here is incredible and some zero-value poster getting banned by the news-jew is hardly case for concern.

Keppo

Arbiter
My 2 cents:

As much as I agree with a lot of what slumlord was saying in that thread, throwing around racial slurs is too much. I really don't want to visit here and see that kind of language in every post (or any post really), it's super offensive and banning people like that really is necessary.

Then go to literally every other website that polices language for thought crime, nigger.

What you censorship craving faggots fail to understand is that quality posts/content come from creativity, censorship induces self-censorship which is the death of creativity. Eg: if every time I stop to write a guide/analysis I have to worry "are my words going to make some faggot butthurt and get me banned?" I simply won't even bother. And that's the same for everyone.

It's quite telling that the people who call for censorship are always the ones whose posts aren't worth reading, so they don't even have a clue on how creativity works.

I'm not for censorship on the Codex, because that's its schtick. It's a living cesspool where you can interact with some social retards with an unwarranted sense of importance, and that's somewhat unique.

Besides the cesspool that inevitably flocks to places with lax moderation, there are some good posters (and a few bros) here that make the place worth visiting, and the off discussion of RPGs with people of similar tastes.

But you're not one of those good posters. You fucking suck. I've yet to see you add something worth reading to any discussion.

The fact that you somehow correlate "creativity" with the ability to say weave "nigger" in your speech and the way you talk about making forum posts like it's some kind of art ("don't even have a clue on how creativity works" - wut) is on par with how much of a garbage edgelord waste of human (?) life you are. Off yourself*.

*From this website. For legal purposes I must clarify that GayLussac does not condone suicide.

are u seriously gay? Or its joke? Its pretty fascinating if gay after more than 10 years is still active on this forum... Please explain.

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Yeah because the Soviet Union was known for it's freedom of speech and free movement.

You misspelled "USA" badly.

There is an old Soviet joke.
American tells Russian: "We have a free speech in the US! I could walk to White House and say aloud that President Reagan is a faggot!"
Russian harrumphs:"We also have freedom of speech! I can walk to Red Square and say aloud that Reagan is a faggot too!"

While it's a funny joke, it's invented posibly by some Jew from Brighton Beach or better - employee of CIA which wasn't that rare.
Try to tell something against radical feminism, or sexual perversion today and watch what will happen.

If something is out of a person's control

It's in their control. They can at least kill themself. Or suppress their perversion. Or even try to cure it.

The fact that you somehow correlate "creativity" with the ability to say weave "nigger"

If you don't understand how it corellates then it's bad - for you.

i don't support unchecked immigration and i don't support the unchecked right for retards to spam stupid shit. they can all stay on the other side of the wall in reddit/4chan third world land

That's not the case, the case is moderation. It's a different things.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
The fact that you somehow correlate "creativity" with the ability to say weave "nigger" in your speech and the way you talk about making forum posts like it's some kind of art
Americans tell themselves, they have this magic word, no "light-skin american" is allowed to say - then follow it up by telling the entire world to abide by the same code, only peddle it further in rap music as mainstream slang to youth.

Knee-jerk reaction from anyone after all this bull-shit is telling you to shove your forbidden fruit up your ass. And idiots who actually drop the N-bomb, are not trying to be "creative" outside merely irritating the people telling them can't say a "curse word".

Understand? Lol.

(#notallyanks)

I'm openly gay and I have been posting here for over 10 years....
Regressives would read that as above edit- making you whatever they want you to be. (openly fascist probably) :lol:

Last edited:

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
My 2 cents:

As much as I agree with a lot of what slumlord was saying in that thread, throwing around racial slurs is too much. I really don't want to visit here and see that kind of language in every post (or any post really), it's super offensive and banning people like that really is necessary.

Then go to literally every other website that polices language for thought crime, nigger.

What you censorship craving faggots fail to understand is that quality posts/content come from creativity, censorship induces self-censorship which is the death of creativity. Eg: if every time I stop to write a guide/analysis I have to worry "are my words going to make some faggot butthurt and get me banned?" I simply won't even bother. And that's the same for everyone.

It's quite telling that the people who call for censorship are always the ones whose posts aren't worth reading, so they don't even have a clue on how creativity works.

I'm not for censorship on the Codex, because that's its schtick. It's a living cesspool where you can interact with some social retards with an unwarranted sense of importance, and that's somewhat unique.

Besides the cesspool that inevitably flocks to places with lax moderation, there are some good posters (and a few bros) here that make the place worth visiting, and the off discussion of RPGs with people of similar tastes.

But you're not one of those good posters. You fucking suck. I've yet to see you add something worth reading to any discussion.

The fact that you somehow correlate "creativity" with the ability to say weave "nigger" in your speech and the way you talk about making forum posts like it's some kind of art ("don't even have a clue on how creativity works" - wut) is on par with how much of a garbage edgelord waste of human (?) life you are. Off yourself*.

*From this website. For legal purposes I must clarify that GayLussac does not condone suicide.

are u seriously gay? Or its joke? Its pretty fascinating if gay after more than 10 years is still active on this forum... Please explain.

I am not gay, but I would openly bang with Jaesun at the slightest hint of consent

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Still waiting for an outrage thread when an actual quality poster gets banned in Codex.

I have like zero pity for anyone who managed to get banned on the codex tbh.
You know a ban was just when you have to agree with a serial retard like hivemind.

Bohr

Arcane
Still waiting for an outrage thread when an actual quality poster gets banned in Codex.

To be fair, we did have these

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/when-i-was-banned.118413/
Ain't no nigga who stood up for me.

Fuck you.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/why-was-irenaeus-banned.109336/
Is this solely due to his run-in with Trash or did he do something else?

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/why-was-irenaeus-unbanned.109357/
Is this solely due to his blowjob skills or did he do something else?

Oh, and a poll, cos why the fuck not etc.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/let-sweet-sensitive-irenaeus-remain-tagless.106538/
DarkUnderlord has stated that he intends to burden Irenaeus with tags that question his sexuality.

He's obviously very dependent on the codex, and the being subject to humiliation in such a relationship should be seen as the very serious crime that it is.

Black

Arcane
Quality posters don't get banned, they get disgusted with shilltron and du and leave.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom