Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kickstarter Watch.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ex-Telltale writer Mark Darin is at it again with another Kickstarter:

This is a full visual remaster of a Flash game he made in 2005, using all the original voice and music files but rebuilding the whole thing in 3D with true point and click gameplay, in the vein of The Dame with the Blue Chewed Shoe, an adventure game I liked a lot, and I generally hate adventure games.

I expect it to be worthwhile to play. I was also glad to be a backer because the guy had a heart attack and is on permanent disability; so part of the reason he's doing this is to stay active and fight depression. Showing interest in the project by backing $1 would be a nice gesture for a sharp, funny game writer. Two days left in the Kickstarter.

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Very beautiful!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/elivard/earth-of-oryn/description

951e473b979d0c83ca7b87795602071c_original.gif

4cb79c7122ff3aa19f7b207cd03ef875_original.gif

9aefd4465b74b04b915af7a1f25609b9_original.gif

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Time for Stretch Goals!

• The next stretch goal is the "Naval system". The idea would be to add more deepness to water based mechanics and gameplay.
  • Then there is the "Underworld" stretch goal. You would be able to dig the terrain to create underground places.

46ac0a80f562b9ac51696823bab1194f_original.png

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
@cool123xl657 minutes ago
Looks great! We need more games inspired by Dark Messiah

Ha! I was thinking that kick was pretty powerful. How come Duke Nukem’s kick wasn’t this strong?

Axel_am

Exploring and Enjoying
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
The Kickstarter for Black Geyser's expansion - Tales of the Moon Cult - is over in 9 days. The expansion is already funded and by the looks of it they will reach their first stretch goal of 25,000 EUR, which includes improved mod support.

They've added the option to add the base game to your pledge for the lowest possible price it will ever be - 12EUR. Both the expansion and the base game can be yours for 24EUR total.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom