Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Kickstarter Watch.

Kz3r0

Arcane
10.000$ per hour????:eek:

Edit:
Quick guys if you want AFP paint your nude portrait.
Pledge $10,000 or more
1 Backer • Limited Reward (4 of 5 remaining)

{ART-SITTING & DINNER with AFP} i've never tried this before, but i'm hella excited to do it. if you're not the party type and just want to do something quiet & one-on-one, i'd like to paint/render you on big canvas format over the course of an afternoon/evening. we'll get together in a space that makes sense & i'll draw you from life, naked or clothed. if you're too ego-paranoid to sit, we can get together and fingerpaint while listening to very loud cathartic music, and perhaps engage in some primal screaming. then we EAT! WE DRINK! the whole shebang should take about 4-5 hours....and we can split the time up however you want. i will bring my ukulele if you want serenading. i'll help you get the art framed and shipped home if we're not doing it in your local area. backers will also receive any/all of the following upon request: signed copy of "The Bed Song" book/a signed copy of the art book/backer-edition of the album on vinyl or CD/the 7" vinyl series/a digital download & (yep) a thank-you card. contact eric@amandapalmer.net for more info on this one. PLEASE NOTE: Estimated delivery is September for deliverables ONLY. Please plan on scheduling your day with AFP at some point between the next 12-18 months.

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
That AFP chick looks pretentious as fuck with her sharpie eyebrows. The album is just $1 though, so at lest it doesn't look like some hipster money grab.

Kz3r0

Arcane
For whomever is interested here the list of most funded projects until now:

Double Fine Adventure $3,336,371

Wasteland 2 $2,933,252

Shadowrun Returns $1,836,447

Elevation Dock: The Best Dock For iPhone $1,464,706

The Order of the Stick Reprint Drive $1,254,120

This are all the closed projects that earned more than 1M$, this one is still running instead:

Pebble: E-Paper Watch for iPhone and Android $7,958,795

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
The adventures of Arcadia
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cfrankie/the-adventures-of-arcadia?ref=ending_soon
ArcadiaPix.jpg

Can't believe in this day and age that this one won't get funded.
It's a loli with a gun for crying out loud - where are the gunslinger girls fan when you need them ?

Dim

Not sure if advertising plant?
Gal civ's 2nd best feature.

I don't quite know what to think of this.
It is a project that aims to put real "emergent" storytelling in games.
On one side, they have a pretty good list of names of people as advisors (if you haven't clicked the link yet, Chris Avellone is one of them). And the project looks a lot like Storytron, which is a good thing except by the fact I feel Mr. Crawford is being ripped off a bit. On the other hand, the apparent focus on MMO games is really chilling.
I have been looking for something alot like this. THX

Helly

Translating for brofists
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Your World failed miserably
"Just FYI this is my last message here. I won't be looking at kickstater ever again. Should we try crowdfunding again we will use another services"
He is pretty butthurt with Kickstarter :M
As some bro said in the comments, "I hope you continue making your game.
Not because I want to see it, but because I want to see you utterly fail, end up broke and miserable.
And I will be here with the popcorn"

And now for something completely different, :kfc: raised its funding.
EDIT: Hey, cool, you can hotlink gifs !

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
They've got some nice, detailed concept art at least. Seems like a professional project. If they can find a market is another question.

Kz3r0

Arcane
I have added a new color, Cyan, to indicate when a game is delivered, in the brown section it indicates that the project failed instead.

Edit:
Republique has more than doubled its pledges after announcing the PC version and now announced that they have hired Commander Shepard and Solid Snake.
In my opinion this Kickstarter will be successful in a way or another, the publisher doesn't seem intentioned to let it fail.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Edit:
Republique has more than doubled its pledges after announcing the PC version and now announced that they have hired Commander Shepard and Solid Snake.
In my opinion this Kickstarter will be successful in a way or another, the publisher doesn't seem intentioned to let it fail.

If this project gets funded I am going to RAGE. Seriously, the public funding a publishers game. It is retarded on so many levels.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom