Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry's coming to see us on February 11th

Serus

Arcane
Patron
I imagine if they tried to write Henry as being pious in any way their keyboards would literally start scalding their fingers
Bruh, it's an RPG. You can be super pious. You can be monogamous. You can even be a virgin.

Just like IRL.
Does the game react to you being any of those things, that's the issue. Pious especially is something that requries actions on your part. Does it give sensible and interesting opportunities to act it? If not then no you can't "BE" that, you can only "LARP" it. Just like in most CRPGs.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
One thing I noticed, some of the attributes in the inventory screen were over 20, which suggests they've changed the character development scale a little bit (or the attribute caps at the very least).

Paul_cz

Arcane
wVTzrYX6pq96w78ckYhMsQ.jpg

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Last edited:

HoboForEternity

LIBERAL PROPAGANDIST
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
looks exactly the same as kcd, even has that bit of stutter every now and then :P

not complaining ofc, it looking exactly the same is mostly a positive thing. i did kinda hope they improved the facial animation and mocap but honestly it's just cherry on top and not a deal breaker in any way.

Zariusz

Arbiter
Man that feeling of exitement of waiting for the fresh new game. Everything is so mediocre, boring or gay today that i forgot how it is waiting for a great game.
I love that now foreigners speak their language instead of only Cumans, great for immersion though it sounds funny in English version, scene with that Polish guy would work in Czech version since languages are very simillar but with everyone speaking English it sounds funny.
Man i wish i could play it now.

Komar to jest zwierzę, kurwa jego mać,
Jak cię nie ujebie, to nie może spać.
Hej, czy widzisz komara, jak mu dupa świeci?
Przypierdol mu gazetą
Ooo
Wyżej nie poleci.

Mówi do mnie ojciec: Synu, nie masz racji,
Komar szuka dupy do-o kopulacji.
Przypierdol mu gazetą
Ooo
Wyżej nie poleci.

Lata komar w nocy, lata komar w dzień,
Ciągle widzę jego pierdolony cień.
Przypierdol mu gazetą
Ooo
Wyżej nie poleci.

Lata komar, lata, i szuka kobiety,
Patrzy, czy jakaś dupa nie wystaje zza tapety.
Przypierdol mu gazetą
Ooo
Wyżej nie poleci.

Przyleciała mucha, komara dziewucha,
lata koło brzucha, a komar ją rucha.
Przypierdol mu gazetą
Ooo
Wyżej nie poleci.

PlayerEmers

Educated
The "status rabbit" looks cool. Its like they wanted to give the same vibe from vault boy animations from fallout 4.

2.gif

This one is particular is neat: the more the enemy/neutral npc notices you on hostile/restricted area, the more he raises his ears. Absolute peak soul.

Last edited:

PlayerEmers

Educated

ShiningSoldier

Educated
I'm really sorry. I don't want to offend anyone. But I really can't understand why some people love KCD.
As for me, it has some nice ideas, but everything is ruined by:
  • huge and empty open world
  • battle system ruled by master strikes
Also I don't like the quest design, where you can't just go where you want, or you get a game over.

Hace El Oso

Arcane
Patron
The "status rabbit" looks cool. Its like they wanted to give the same vibe from vault boy animations from fallout 4.

2.gif

This one is particular is neat: the more the enemy/neutral npc notices you on hostile/restricted area, the more he raises his ears. Absolute peak soul.

Like the hares in medieval art, very charming. I just recently saw a print of a hare hunting a hound in the cover art for this song, pretty appropriate tune for the first game when you're Henri the Tadpole:

EDIT: PlayerEmers beat me to it.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom