Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kiwi Farms Refugees? Y/N: ?

Y/N: ?

• Total voters

ElectricOtter

brazilian shitskin chimping out like usual z.z

Pound Meat

Prophet
The cow stuff was tarded and created a lot of unnecessary enemies like Razorfist, but the rest of the site was aces. A lot of smart people talking about tech, vidya games, movies, and current topics. The Russia/Ukraine thread was the best place to get unbiased news and analysis of the conflict, and the long running comicsgate thread was the only real place online to discuss the movement. KF going down and being erased from history will really suck.

tumblr_nmxe6gjgVK1tjbvgso6_400.gifv

ElectricOtter

hey shitskin did u even make that kid urself or did u do the brazilian tradition of motorcycle driveby mugging someones stroller on the street xd xd

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
I'm surprised they got high-profile enough to be taken down, anyway. I barely knew about Kiwifarms before those groyper wignat retards got butthurt about them, and those guys are obscure enough for most people in this thread to not know what I'm talking about. And I never heard of Keffals until about a week ago; his wikipedia page is only a few months old as well, and it looks like it was created by Destinyfags.
Kiwi Farms has been big since it was the only place to get the Christchurch shooting video. It got even bigger after Chris-chan fucked his mom

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom