Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Darth Canoli

Arcane
How is the normal difficulty now? I have read things that say the game was originally unfairly difficult and not the fun kind of unfair, the kind where it was just impossible to get through.

Also, why does it seem like many people that are so passionate about crpgs(designers, reviewers, codexers, etc) actually suck at them?

The Archmage mode still exist, if you want the vanilla experience, just do that and skip the village content, which didn't exist then and makes chapters 1 & 2 too easy.

It was never impossible to beat but bug and a way slower engine made the game more "difficult" to get through.

Don't get me wrong, it's hard and multiple skill checks have been added to make the game a little bit easier (you don't have to pick them).
Mostly, the difficulty comes from your lack of D&D spells and feats knowledge (or you don't want to take the time to check spells, skills and enemies), then, your lack of weapons enchantments knowledge as some enchantments makes fighters and other martial characters powerhouses.
Last but not least, different encounters call for different tactics and spells, which is unusual, the average D&D player spams fireballs and that's it. He switches to whatever better nuke he gets later.

Having a Death Knight and/or a bard makes your mages perform better, the DK is better though as the bard is barely useful in chapter 4 and not so much in the toughest chapter 3 encounters.

As for the Augury of Chaos playtime, maybe around 100 hours on archmage on a first playthrough, could be way faster (40-50H?) on a replay and/or a lower difficulty.

KainenMorden

Educated
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Ok thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

Yes, I would say half the difficulty of any dnd crpg is understanding the rules/systems and yes you can rely on very similar tactics and your only variation in tactics is using different defensive spells or doing different types of elemental damage depending on enemy strengths/weaknesses, etc in many dnd games.

What is your recommended 6 man party for a beginner to try? What about a 4 man? or do you think a 4 man would be stupid/pointless?

Darth Canoli

Arcane
What is your recommended 6 man party for a beginner to try? What about a 4 man? or do you think a 4 man would be stupid/pointless?

It's not different elemental damage here (it helps but it's just the tip of the iceberg) but different disabling spells or strategies, there's a shitload of spells and you can't learn them all.
On the bright side, you can change your last 2 spells pick so you can't learn them all but you can USE them all.

Fighter, Death Knight, Wizard, Psionicist, Bishop with life, curing and flux domains so you healing spells gets maximized for free, only take a move action and can be cast as ranged spells.
Eventually rejuvenation so heal is a lvl 5 spell if you don't know what else to pick (but it's not necessary and there's a lot of great domains)
Also reach, mysticism and magic domains do wonders.

Go wild with the last one, it's your experimental one, you can afford this, otherwise, just pick a earth druid focused on Wisdom + good constitution, you'll thank me later (better quicksand and earthquake spells)

KainenMorden

Educated
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Thanks! And yes, I'm very interested in the different tactics needed to overcome the battles. There's even a tactical use of dying in battles/resurrection which I've never had to even think about in another dnd game.

KainenMorden

Educated
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Wow huge sale today!

Save about 10 bucks on Kotc 2 archmage edition!

No but seriously, I don't mind supporting Pierre at all, I think what he's doing is great.

Acrux

Arcane
If he goes any lower, he's back to eating roots. Are you going to force Pierre down to that level again?

KainenMorden

Educated
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
That's his choice. He does it for his health and he doesn't feel he's depriving himself of anything.

Both of my parents are immigrants born in Europe, I admit with great shame and embarrassment, I was forced to eat roots as a child like a European peasant. Atleast there was lemon and a bit of seasoning added to them, I wonder if Pierre even does that.

The fact that he chooses to subject himself to this is just proof he's a mad genius.

In all seriousness, I will buy the game from his site at full price, I will also contact him and offer to spend another 20 Euros if he agrees to eat a hamburger.

He's a very intelligent man that has been completely mislead but no one is perfect.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-revolutionise-old-school-crpgs/posts/3618579

Update #64: KotC 2 Version 1.50 Adds New Features + New Dungeon Images!​

Hello everyone! I witch you a Happy Halloween! On this spooky occasion, KotC 2 and KotC 1 are now available at a discount on Steam and GOG. Please spread the word to your friends and on social networks, dear Paladins and Champions of the Realm!

Feel free to retweet my tweet to your heart's content, or share my Facebook post. Thank you!! The GOG sale starts on 27 October. The Steam sale will end in a few days, so be careful.

b3321fb117c85cb69c2acfbf3148c81f_original.png

The latest version of KotC 2 is version 1.50. It can be downloaded here for both Windows and macOS.

In the past month, I've been focusing on bug fixes and the implementation of new features, including the display of spell icons during level-up, the local map screen with custom notes, new options for average Hit Point bonuses on level-up, and the accelerated Script Editor.

b7a6ff1b97bb217b772183234484960c_original.png
New isometric dungeon map for the upcoming KotC 2 modules.
I've also completed a big update of the Praise webpage for KotC 2 and a small update of the Praise webpage for KotC 1. Now, let's review the changes in KotC 2 version 1.50, 1.49 and 1.48.

List of changes in KotC 2 Version 1.50​

• Added the optional display of Spell Icons during character creation and character level-up. You can switch this on and off directly from these screens, as well as from the Game Options screen.
  • Added the Local Map Screen, accessible by pressing Control + M or by selecting Local Map in the top-left menu. If the current map has a text description, it will be displayed in the tooltip when mousing over the local map. Otherwise, the tooltip will provide information about the use of left click / right click / delete key / escape key. You can add text notes to your local map simply by right clicking anywhere on the map. Text notes can have three parts: a dot, headline and body. The dot and headline are printed directly on the map while the body is displayed in a tooltip when you mouse over the headline or dot. For the headline, you can select the font size, colour, and position relative to the dot. If you right click on a note to edit it, and then clear both the headline and body fields, then the note will be deleted. Text notes are saved through the map-update script. Module creators can also add / edit / remove local-map notes through scripts. For this purpose, I have created a new script command labelled 'Set local map note'. For example, in Augury of Chaos, when you learn the location of the Mysterious Cave, a note will now be added automatically to your local map of Finchbury, indicating the position of the cave. That's taken care of in the script named 'Finchbury_Elia_Dialogue_Script_1.mls'. You can specify notes that cannot be edited or removed by the player. Please note: if the headline of a note would exceed any of the boundaries of the map (due to the position or size of the headline) then it won't be displayed; only the dot will be displayed.
07000bcf606f541cb0ef64b0ccb1a1cd_original.png
The new Local Map Screen of KotC 2.
  • Added two new options concerning your bonus Hit Points on level-up. The two new options are 'Alternating Average Of Single Roll HP Bonus On Level-Up' and 'Alternating Average Of Best Of Two Rolls On Level-Up'. For example, if your character is a Wizard, your Hit Die is 6, and the average HP bonus from your Hit Die is 3.5, so with the option 'Alternating Average Of Single Roll HP Bonus On Level-Up', each level-up will grant your character either 3 or 4 additional Hit Points. With the option 'Alternating Average Of Best Of Two Rolls On Level-Up', each level-up will grant your character either 4 or 5 additional Hit Points, because the average HP bonus from the best of two d6 rolls is 4.53. See the HeroicFantasyGames.com webpage about Hit Points. You will receive an extra Hit Point on any given level-up only if the fractional part of your level-up rolls exceeds 1 on this level-up. Please note: if you're aiming to collect the Steam and GOG achievements that can be obtained when playing on the Archmage Difficulty mode, you should not use any of these settings of average HP on level-up.
4b38d8bb20d705e6f6f4e67d20df91c0_original.png
KotC 2 Game Options Screen, Difficulty tab, options for Hit Points on level-ups.
  • Corrected the description of the spell Prismatic Wall. It is a Medium-range spell, not a Close-range spell. Also added two missing feats (Improved Phasing Weapon and Improved Coup De Grace Weapon) in the help entry for the Swashbuckler feats.
  • Fixed a bug granting high-level Monks and other characters a base attack bonus above 20 when wearing a Belt of Battle Skill. Actually, the highest BAB you can get is 20 with high-BAB characters and 15 with medium-BAB characters.
  • Fixed incorrect remaining spell slots and psionic power points on a number of creatures in both Augury of Chaos and the Tutorial Adventure. The Lich Xadriphar and some Troll Sorcerers were among these creatures.
  • Fixed a bug allowing a character with the feat Greater Grapple to perform infinite Grapple attacks after ending a full-attack action.
  • The effect of the feat Melee Focus will now appear out of combat in the Character Sheet. Previously, it would be displayed only during combat.
  • Fixed a bug with the Monk feat Shattermantle Strike. Also created a help entry for the Shattermantle Condition and improved the help entries for Spell Resistance and Spell Resistance Condition.
  • Fixed a bug where reach weapons not held in the primary hand (thanks to the feat Oversized Two Weapon Fighting) would not add the Attack action to the combat-actions menu when there are enemies not adjacent but within reach.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in version 1.49 resulting in certain enemy combatants (Giant Bees and the King of the Green Goblins) appearing immediately even though they should be appearing in later combat rounds, and creating a never-ending battle.
7a797c381a24e51908e9d32a34757b45_original.png
KotC 2 Spell Icon display during level-up and character creation.
  • In the dialogue with Hallian in Augury of Chaos, added a note before starting the night-time quests saying that if you want to help the villager named Halric, you should do so before starting the night-time quests. This note will only be displayed if Halric is currently visible on the map.
  • Fixed a bug in the Script Editor when deleting the last line of a script.
  • Inside the Inn of the Golden Griffon, when talking with Gawen, Jagernaut, Jorad, or Xantrix, you'll now be able to display a Hint about the item that you can present to these characters.

List of changes in KotC 2 Version 1.49​

• Fixed a crash that would occur when you let Maphistor join the party in Augury of Chaos, then you talk to him and select the dialogue option allowing you to fight him.
  • Fixed a crash that would occur when mousing over the name of a companion in the top-right corner of the screen and pressing the A shortcut key to open the Activate Special menu.
  • Fixed a bug allowing creatures to cast Dispel Magic while Silenced. Explanation: Sometimes the AI needs to see what happens if it moves to another position, without actually moving there. At that time, it could lose the Silenced condition. After the check, the AI will now recover the actual terrain conditions.
  • Fixed a bug allowing your Monk to perform more Stunning Fist attacks than your maximum number of uses. Likewise, fixed a bug allowing your Gladiator to perform more Blinding Strike attacks than your maximum number of uses. Likewise, fixed a bug allowing your Cleric / Bishop / Death Knight / Paladin to perform more Smite attacks than your maximum number of uses.
9a802630c56b138d25cfaade64eccb8b_original.png
New isometric dungeon map for the upcoming KotC 2 modules.
  • Fixed a bug where your character would end his or her turn after taking a five-foot step even though you have remaining attacks and you can perform them against targets within reach, using a reach weapon.
  • Fixed a bug with the 'Activate Special' menu displaying incorrect quantities for potions and scrolls contained within the character's bags and other containers.
  • Fixed a bug during combat that could result in one of your non-flying characters getting stuck on a square of high or low altitude. For example, on top of one of the towers in Chapter 4 of Augury of Chaos.
  • Fixed a bug with the saved-game preview image not being recorded in Ironman Mode when leaving a game by selecting Quit to Main Menu or Quit to Desktop.
  • Fixed the incorrect preview image when saving a game in full-screen mode for some computers using Intel graphics.
  • Fixed the display of magic effect animations (e.g. Sleeping, Fascinated, etc) on Prone characters and Goblins when displaying creatures using high-resolution animated sprites.
  • Added new code to accelerate the Script Editor particularly when there are many scripts in the module you're working on, or many lines of code in the script you're working on. You should see a massive improvement in speed. An example of a module with a lot of scripts is Dorateen's Hearkenwold. Currently, it has more than 2,700 scripts. The largest script in Hearkenwold contains more than 7,850 lines of code.
  • Also added a check box in the Script Editor allowing you to hide the script-line tooltips, as those can be a bit slow to display, or they may be unhelpful when you just want to see the code lines.
1913b278b206d34657a15e84fd926b30_original.png
The new Local Map Screen of KotC 2.

List of changes in KotC 2 Version 1.48​

• The list of party members in the top-right corner of the screen will now adjust the font size of the character names when they don't fit in the box space using the initial font size.
  • Added some code to accelerate gameplay in combat.
  • Fixed a bug with auto-cast spells and psionic powers incorrectly getting activated when loading a game.
  • Fixed a source of crashes that would occur after changing the name of a party member.
  • Fixed a source of crashes when using Dispel Magic (Single Effect) or Greater Dispel Magic (Single Effect).
  • Fixed a source of crashes when certain casters are running out of spells.
  • Fixed a source of crashes when summoning creatures like the Tentacled Horror. That was due to the game sometimes creating new items (like a new magic scroll) to give to the newly-created creatures, and some code was missing to handle the effect of that change on the memory.
  • Fixed a bug with summoned creatures and the Creature Wizard which was due to the mislabelling of 'Major Fire Ring' (and other energy-protection rings) as 'Medium Fire Ring' in the code.
  • Fixed a bug with the game not allowing the player to manifest certain psionic powers (such as Energy Absorption) using the base Power Point expense.
  • Fixed a bug with the game not allowing a Monk to perform his or her additional Flurry attacks after defeating one or two enemies.
  • Fixed the token of the Fire Elemental summoned by the spell Summon Gargantuan Elemental (Fire).
  • Fixed a display issue with the spells Babau Slime and Barkskin when cast by enemies.
3c27ad47063cd7960cca7e59b07e79a8_original.png
KotC 2 Spell Icon display during level-up and character creation.
  • The Psychic Warrior feat Superior Psychometabolism will now improve the power Evade Burst from Move Action to Free Action.
  • In the Effects & Conditions tab of the Character Sheet, improved the display of 'Oversized Weapon Penalties'.
  • The game will no longer offer the 'Rapid Shot' option when your character is Slowed or acting during a Surprise Round.
  • Corrected the help entry for the feat Greater Control and Dominate (added the missing feat prerequisite). Also added a link to the feat Improved Firefly Familiar near the description of the Firefly familiar in the help entry for Wizard Familiars.
  • Sleeping arrows will now make the target Prone (not just Sleeping) if the target isn't already Prone.
  • Receiving a sleep effect from spells such as Sleep and Deep Slumber will apply the condition Prone only if you're not already prone.

Next Steps for Knights of the Chalice 2​

Recently, I've been working with Juhani on the design of the new spells that I'm going to add to the game pretty soon. Thank you Juhani!! I expect that the new Druid spells will include the following: Crocodile Bite, Greater Crocodile Bite, Scorpion Stinger, Greater Scorpion Stinger, Constrictor Arms, Creeping Doom, Nymph's Beauty, and Fungal Parasite.

I expect the other new spells to be the following: Wail of the Banshee, Mass Hideous Laughter, Mass Hideous Laughter (Rogue), Fly, Mass Fly, Fly Psionic, Lesser Malison (Wizard), Lesser Malison (Cleric), and Resilient Grease (Rogue). I will describe all of the new spells once they're in the game.

Aside from that, the next development steps are the following:

• Work on planned features: the iconised combat actions menu, custom spell effect sounds, a new option to display the monster injury status rather than Hit Points, a new option to distribute only 80% of Combat Experience Point awards, new subraces, new familiars, new items & new sound effects.
  • Hire a graphic designer to create new sprites, new maps and other types of artwork.
  • Work on the three upcoming adventure modules. Create the new world map & new dungeon maps.
  • Reply to posts on the Steam Forum, GOG Forum and the website Forums, and fix any remaining bugs and issues in the game mentioned by the players on the forums or by email.
As always, if you find bugs or if you have any feedback, thoughts and suggestions, please feel free to let me know here, or in the Forums, or by email at enquiries@heroicfantasygames.com.

Thank You So Much For Your Support, Wise Mages and Fearless Knights! Best regards :)

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
Knights of the Chalice 2 Version 1.51

Yay! Here's a big update for KotC 2. The new version adds no less than 19 new spells!

The new Druid spells are Nymph Beauty, Creeping Doom, Fungal Parasite, Constrictor Arms, Greater Scorpion Stinger, Scorpion Stinger, Greater Crocodile Bite, and Crocodile Bite. The new Wizard spells are Blink, Wail of the Banshee, Circle of Pain, Mass Fly, Fly, Mass Hideous Laughter, and Lesser Malison (Wizard). Then we have Fly Psionic (for the Psychic Warrior), Resilient Grease (Rogue), Mass Hideous Laughter (Rogue), and Lesser Malison (Cleric).

There is also a new feat for the Druid and Storm Warrior:
Wild Shape Mastery. It will allow you to cast Constrictor Arms, Greater Scorpion Stinger, Scorpion Stinger, Greater Crocodile Bite, and Crocodile Bite using a Move Action or Free Action.

A Big Thank You to Juhani for helping design the new spells!! It's very appreciated.

I will update the character-class webpages with the description of the new spells and the new feat soon - please see the Druid, the Wizard, the Rogue, the Cleric and the Psychic Warrior.

The new version also implements 16 new sound effects that will play when you cast certain spells
(such as Hideous Laughter, Mass Hideous Laughter, Lesser Malison, Circle of Pain, Wail of the Banshee, Fly, Fly Psionic, Psionic Pounce, or Blindsight) or when you activate certain
Spirit Animals of the Barbarian (such as the Elephant Spirit Animal, Bear Spirit Animal, Jaguar Spirit Animal, Porpoise Spirit Animal, Eagle Spirit Animal, Rhinoceros Spirit Animal, or Cobra Spirit Animal). Finally, there's a new sound effect that plays when a Mirror Image is destroyed.

Must say I really like the new sound effects. They really help make the new spells and Spirit Animals come alive.

A Big Thank You to Robbie for the awesome Hideous Laughter,
Wail of the Banshee and Death Metal sound effects! I've got many more sounds from Robbie but I expect to implement them along with the upcoming adventure module.

I've also fixed a number of bugs involving spells, such as Vampiric Blast, Discharge, and Ray of Enfeeblement. I've improved some spells, too: Greater Stoneskin and all the spells that grant the Heroism condition. Please see below for details.

Next, I expect to be working on new options and features, such as custom spell-effect sounds, display of monster injury status, reduced combat Experience Point awards, inventory search, spell search, out-of-combat focus on moving party, item sounds when moving inventory items, the iconised Combat-Actions menu, spellcasting hot keys, new subraces, and new familiars.

KotC 2 and KotC 1 will be available at a discount on GOG very soon, so if you haven't got them already, don't miss the chance! ^_^

If you find any bugs in KotC 2 version 1.51, please drop me a line at enquiries@heroicfantasygames.com so that I can fix the game quickly. A saved game would be very useful, too. Thank you!!

List of changes in Knights of the Chalice 2 Version 1.51

• Improved the AI for opponents that should rush to the enemy immediately.
  • Tweaked the Mysterious Caveencounter that occurs immediately after resting inside the cave.
  • Added some code to accelerate gameplay in combat.
  • Added the new spells. The new Druid spells are Nymph Beauty, Creeping Doom, Fungal Parasite, Constrictor Arms, Greater Scorpion Stinger, Scorpion Stinger, Greater Crocodile Bite, and Crocodile Bite. The new Wizard spells are Blink, Wail of the Banshee, Circle of Pain, Mass Fly, Fly, Mass Hideous Laughter, and Lesser Malison (Wizard). Then we have Fly Psionic (for the Psychic Warrior), Resilient Grease (Rogue), Mass Hideous Laughter (Rogue), and Lesser Malison (Cleric).
  • Given the new spells to all the enemies that should have them in Augury of Chaos and the Tutorial Adventure.
  • Added the new Druid and Storm Warrior feat Wild Shape Mastery.
  • The feat Black Wizard Advanced Specialisation will now improve Wail of the Banshee, in addition to its previous benefits. The feat Green Wizard Advanced Specialisation will reduce the spell level of Mass Fly, in addition to its previous benefits.
  • Improved the spell Greater Stoneskin. The Damage Reduction is now 20 + one point for every level of the caster beyond 13.
  • Improved the spells Heroism, Mass Heroism, Greater Heroism, and Mass Greater Heroism by making the Heroism and Greater Heroism conditions a lot more similar to the
    3.5 OGL. Previously, in KotC 2 these conditions would grant a bonus to Attack Rolls and Willpower Saving Throws. Now, they will grant a bonus to
    Attack Rolls, all Saving Throws, and all Ability Checks. Also changed the spell descriptions and the in-game help entries to reflect this.
  • Improved the spell Mass Heroismfrom Standard Action to Move Action.
  • Fixed a source of crashes in the macOS version.
  • Fixed some issues with pressing Awhile mousing over the name of a party member in the top-right corner.
  • Fixed a bug with secondary natural weaponsaffecting sound effects and the critical hit range for secondary natural weapons only.
  • Fixed a bug in the recording of the remaining points of Stoneskin Personal and Greater Stoneskin.
  • Fixed a bug with the feat Fast Touch Domain Powersbeing available to Clerics from level 1 in the Windows version only.
  • Fixed a problem with Ray of Enfeeblementdealing 1d6+1 per level of Strength damage instead of 1d6+1 per two levels (rounded up).
  • Fixed a bug in the Sun Bolt Domain Power of the Cleric, as well as the Sun Bolt spell-like ability of the companion Monk Xantrix. They were not requiring a Ranged Touch Attack.
  • Fixed a bug with the effects of the psionic power Psychic Turmoil, due to a spell-entry error.
  • Fixed a bug with the spell Vampiric Blastnot getting improved at levels 15 and 17, due to a spell-entry error.
  • Fixed a bug with the damage of the spell Dischargenot receiving the +1 point per level, due to a spell-entry error.
  • Fixed a spell-entry error with the Bard spell Pipes of Pain.
  • Fixed spell-entry errors affecting the AI for the spells Circle of Death, Undeath to Death, and Undeath to Death (Cleric).
  • Fixed several issues with the Druid spell Insect Plague.
  • Added a Horse Canter sound effect when you use the Centaurskill dialogue option in Augury of Chaos.
  • Fixed a problem with the display of magic effects (such as Hideous Laughter) on Babaus and Orcs when they're Prone.
  • Fixed some centring issues with the high-resolution sprites of the Orcs when Prone.
  • Fixed an error in the description of the psionic power Energy Shield (Psionicist).
  • Fixed a broken link and other errors in the in-game help entry for Concentration Checks.
  • Fixed a broken link in the in-game description of the spell Silence (Rogue).
  • Added the radius in the in-game descriptions for Mass Freedom of Movement (Cleric) and Mass Freedom of Movement (Druid).
  • Corrected the information about Reach Weapons in the in-game help entry about Weapon Groups.
  • Fixed errors in the help entries that list the feats associated with Wizards attuned to a specific moon.
  • Added 16 new sound effects: Magic hideous laughter.wav, Magic hideous laughter short.wav, Magic wail of the banshee 1.wav, Magic wail of the banshee 2.wav, Magic wail of the banshee 3.wav, Death metal thunder guitar clip.wav, Death metal thunder guitar clip short.wav, Mirror image destroyed.wav, Jaguar roar.wav, Eagle screaming.wav, Elephant snorting.wav, Elephant trumpeting.wav, Dolphin underwater.wav, Bear roar.wav, Horse canter.wav, and Snake snarling.wav. A Big Thank You to Robbie for the awesome Hideous Laughter, Wail of the Banshee and Death Metalsound effects!
  • Fixed an issue in the sound effect Snoring giant.wav.
  • Most of the Spirit Animal powers (as well as Psionic Pounce, Blindsight, Fly, and Fly Psionic) will now make use of the new animal sound effectsI've just added to the game.
  • Upgraded the sound effects for all the versions of the spells Hideous Laughter and Malison.
  • Added a new sound effect that plays when a Mirror Image gets destroyed by a physical attack or by the spell Magic Missile with the feat Dispelling Magic Missile.
  • Added 17 new spell icons: Crocodile-Bite.png, Crocodile-Bite-Alt.png, Scorpion-Stinger.png, Scorpion-Stinger-Alt.png, Scorpion-Stinger-Extra.png, Insect-Plague-Creeping-Doom.png, Spirit-Animal-Eagle-Fly.png, Spirit-Animal-Eagle-Mass-Fly.png, Wail-Of-The-Banshee.png, Wail-Of-The-Banshee-Shout.png, Hideous-Laughter-Mass.png, Web-Fungal-Parasite-Vampiric-Spores.png, Long-Reach-Long-Arm.png, Long-Reach-Long-Arm-Mass.png, Greater-Mirror-Image.png, Greater-Mirror-Image-Mass.png, and Enhance-Ability-Strength-Constrictor-Arms.png.

Thank You For Your Support, Legendary Mages and Warriors of the Realm! Enjoy!! :)

Dorateen

Arcane
I just updated the Hearkenwold module to version 1.51, to be compatible with the latest build of Knights of the Chalice 2, which includes the new spell list.

I was able to adjust a couple of creatures, giving some blink dogs the ability to blink and a banshee now appropriately has the ability to cast Wail of the Banshee.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
In all seriousness, I will buy the game from his site at full price, I will also contact him and offer to spend another 20 Euros if he agrees to eat a hamburger.

Now the game is on gog and steam, his website is the slowest to be updated so only do this if you're a patient man.

As for the hamburger, is it your idea for torturing the man even further?
We eat Croque Monsieur and Croque Madame, my good sir.
Not only it tastes better but it's also better for your health.

elverkongen

Learned

Now the game is on gog and steam, his website is the slowest to be updated so only do this if you're a patient man.

As for the hamburger, is it your idea for torturing the man even further?
We eat Croque Monsieur and Croque Madame, my good sir.
Not only it tastes better but it's also better for your health.
... Mr. and Mrs. Munch? Sorry, my French is how you say, horrible. Les miserables even.

KainenMorden

Educated
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Haha, I apologize, sir.

I would like for him to eat some red meat, that's all. He can choose whatever sandwich or dish he would like.

I can't believe his brain functions so well on parsley, imagine if he was actually eating properly.

Desiderius

Found your egg, Robinett, you sneaky bastard
Patron
Insert Title Here Pathfinder: Wrath
Haha, I apologize, sir.

I would like for him to eat some red meat, that's all. He can choose whatever sandwich or dish he would like.

I can't believe his brain functions so well on parsley, imagine if he was actually eating properly.
Veganism seems like it correlates pretty well with a manic personality. More content for us.

KainenMorden

Educated
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Yes but it can also lead to a physical and mental deterioration. The man already looks like if I spit on him, he'd drown.

I really hope he eats some beef in the near future. I'd like to see his reasoning on why he thinks its a good idea to live off of roots in writing.

Desiderius

Patron
Yes but it can also lead to a physical and mental deterioration. The man already looks like if I spit on him, he'd drown.

I really hope he eats some beef in the near future. I'd like to see his reasoning on why he thinks its a good idea to live off of roots in writing.
For the Earth, brother. It's a Rawlsian thing, you wouldn't understand.

Maybe someday we'll replace all these infernal lawnmowers with a revival of common animal husbandry and it will all work out. I dream of my grandsons herding bison on the plains of Europa. It's a long way from here to there tho.

KainenMorden

Educated
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
I agree 100% but for many reasons, I don't believe this will ever happen again. The enemies of Europe won't allow it.

Milk and beef were critical to the survival of our ancestors. So were horses. Bulls, cows and horses were revered by them but not in a silly way where you don't hurt them but in a manly way where you honor them but also you sacrifice and eat them.

KainenMorden

Educated
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Oh, thought you were using the ancient name of Europe but that's cool too, also most likely wont happen

Desiderius

Patron
Oh, thought you were using the ancient name of Europe but that's cool too, also most likely wont happen
Mother Nature finds a way. If she can live in volcanic vents with temperatures in the thousands she can make it off a measly planet.

ASTRAL

Arcane
That's his choice. He does it for his health and he doesn't feel he's depriving himself of anything.

Both of my parents are immigrants born in Europe, I admit with great shame and embarrassment, I was forced to eat roots as a child like a European peasant. Atleast there was lemon and a bit of seasoning added to them, I wonder if Pierre even does that.

The fact that he chooses to subject himself to this is just proof he's a mad genius.

He's a very intelligent man that has been completely mislead but no one is perfect.
He should stream eating normal food. I will donate

KainenMorden

Educated
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Can someone contact him to arrange this?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom