Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Kodex Kommunistic Kastle. Fortress. Dwarf Fortress.

Andnjord

Arcane
That AAR is the reason why I began visiting the 'dex. I still regret it was dropped

Come on, my older LPs are garbage. Tasteless shit I don't even put in my signature, coz I'm too damn ashamed of them. Hell, even Rimworld threads were spotty at best, hit-and-miss.

Dominions itself is great, though. Pure LP material. Gonna plug sqeecoo's recently started Dominions LP in case someone missed it - it's a gud read.
Hey, your old Helheim LP got me to come out of lurking the Dex Amrath be damned!

vazha

Arcane
That AAR is the reason why I began visiting the 'dex. I still regret it was dropped

Come on, my older LPs are garbage. Tasteless shit I don't even put in my signature, coz I'm too damn ashamed of them. Hell, even Rimworld threads were spotty at best, hit-and-miss.

Dominions itself is great, though. Pure LP material. Gonna plug sqeecoo's recently started Dominions LP in case someone missed it - it's a gud read.
Can't really agree with this.You don't need to be ashamed of them - esp Rimworld season 2, which had moments this lp has yet to top, save the troglodyte hunt. Dominions one is a bit too chaotic and edgy for my tastes, but still one of the best lp's on this site.

p.s. :channels his inner Old Man Peanut:

So you arent working on the updatan because you are not in the mood? in the mood? by the gods, now such fucking word! if Soso, lord bless his tortured soul, caught anyone not in the mood to be working, he would cut their eyelids, stuff them in a sack with a snake, a cock and a dog and chucked them into the fucking sea! That was how it was! Nothing could sway him, no surrender, immovable he was, immovable, a mountain, a fucking colossus! You hear me, Grimwulf? We cant have it like you did with other lp's, it was a fucking disgrace last time! Get it together, get it tofuckinggether! It's the strong who shall inherit the earth, not the weak! not the fucking weak! Show some fucking backbone!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
So you arent working on the updatan because you are not in the mood? in the mood? by the gods, now such fucking word!

Poor choice of words, more like I was too distracted to write anything tasteful. Maybe I should sacrifice my cellphone to Shoduk. That would solve the problem.

Also, that post cracked me up.

By the way Grimwulf, which god does my dorf worship? I couldn't find any info about it on the intro of my character.

Your dorf doesn't worship any gods. If the charscreen says nothing about gods, your dorf isn't a religious one.

All dwarves of the Courageous Crafts share the same Pantheon, all of us acknowledge the existence of every god in this Pantheon. But not every dwarf is religious, as in, not all of us feel the need to visit temples, pray - that sort of thing. Some dwarves worship several gods (pray to each of them, feel the need to visit different temples), other dwarves worship none. And then you get dubious worshippers, ardent worshippers, etc, depending of how stronk is DEUS VULT within you.

Here is an updated Andnjord sheet for ya:

Xlo19pQ.jpg

Anyway, VOTING IS OVAR. We have:
- 13 votes to let the mercs stay permanently (vs 9 for driving them away);
- No Tavern Keeper or Performer for now (Sukhavati is free to reconsider at any point in the future);
- Oso and Onul Earthenmaroon are with the Prolebashers now.

The Time of Great Suffering has come. An age of despair walking on poor decisions. Its breath reeks of alcohol. It has an aura of drama and madness. Now I will know why I fear the Kodex Konsensus.

Last edited:

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
a liver failure. Or however it's called, I'm not Azira - I dunno.

Azira doesn't know either. I mean he needs 101 level books (the one with pictures saying this is an arm, a hand, an eye...) to help him practice medicine.
That's not a lot of appreciation for the doctor who saved your life. :rpgcodex:

No, everyone know it's Bliblablubb who did all the work :smug:. I mean she even mind controlled you to be able to work.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Slander from a dwarf living in exile. :shunthenonbeliever:

Don't worry, my proxy in the fortress will continue to vote for you as CMO. KKK wouldn't be same without you treating all kind of wounds with anal candles and Kalin's dirty socks (fresh from the last bout of speshul deth drils)

baud

Arcane
Patron
And your noble sacrifice meant I got to practice my medical skills, for which I am grateful. :salute:

On the other hand, if I had run away, you might had a lot more patients to experiment work on. (if the fortress had survived which wasn't a given considering how efficient the prolebashers were)

Citizen

On the other hand, if I had run away, you might had a lot more patient to experiment work on. (if the fortress had survived which wasn't a given considering how efficient the prolebashers were)

He'd turn werebeast tho

if normal Azira is dr. Jakyll, what kind of monster would his werebeast Mr. Hyde be?

Hace El Oso

Arcane
Patron
Grimwulf, would it be possible to see a character page for Oso? Unless I missed it in the update. Maybe he's just really boring.

P.S. I really love the history write-ups and details of the goings-on of the wider world. The world is so "young" I feel like a lot of the great figures of history are still walking around, like reading the Illiad.

He'd turn werebeast tho

if normal Azira is dr. Jakyll, what kind of monster would his werebeast Mr. Hyde be?

Please no.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Grimwulf, would it be possible to see a character page for Oso? Unless I missed it in the update. Maybe he's just really boring.

Aye, I made the screen with your charsheet, but forgot to plug it into the update. Fixed. Tanks for letting me know.

There it is:

SYimwBG.jpg

Dat dorf is 100% Russian. Alway angry or depressed, but never because of stress or lack of self-confidence, it's just the way his brain wired - he cannot for the fuck of him feel content or do so much as put up a smile.

That's what happening in his head: "Fuck these people dwarves. Annoying little rats, always pestering me for no fucking reason. Just leave me the fuck alone, I have work to do - in fact, I'm the only one who is capable and willing to work. What is your goddamn problem"

That's what he says out loud: "Hi"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom