Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
root said:
herostratus said:
Pylons or no Pylons, Emperor or no Emperor, there were things to be done.
I refuse to believe that a SPESS MEHREEN would think about it so casually.

he would if he thought they were the ramblings of a broken man, don'tcha think?
Don't think most space marines would believe the emperor was dead before they saw it with their own eyes, and perhaps not even then.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Jeremiah shrugged. Pylons or no Pylons, Emperor or no Emperor, there were things to be done.

Goddammit, faggots, why didn't you choose this guy to take the lead :salute:

And anyway, C. Taking up permanent residence on a dead world in the neighbourhood of the Eye of Terror doesn't seem like a good idea, so is taking up 'temporary' vulnerable residence that can get crushed in the first best assault. It's better to find trouble than to be found by it.

Heresy grows from idleness :rpgcodex:

Also:

Lorekeeper Helfrich said:
Even in death I still surf!

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Jaedar said:
root said:
herostratus said:
Pylons or no Pylons, Emperor or no Emperor, there were things to be done.
I refuse to believe that a SPESS MEHREEN would think about it so casually.

he would if he thought they were the ramblings of a broken man, don'tcha think?
Don't think most space marines would believe the emperor was dead before they saw it with their own eyes, and perhaps not even then.
Actually, most Space Marines don't even see the Emperor as a god to begin with.

uona

Novice
C. Building a base in a previously chaos infected area doesnt seem like such a great idea.

The librarian is now a dreaadnought :decline: die die die

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Move with scarcely any supplies?
Can we at least bring the med-bay along?

If not, then there should be no thinking about it.
I vote Option A.

:salute:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
The Chaplain, Jeremiah, was especially fiery in his zeal. He was the one that suggested we commandeer a battlebarge and strike at the Ordos, revealing their rottenness. But his zeal was tempered by the First Company's Brother-Captain, Sword-Brother Jeremiah.

The chapter sure has a lot of Jeremiahs
jew.gif

Korgan

Arbiter
Aaargh, damn it! Someone used a mind trick on me to keep me from seeing this board until this minute! I'll attempt running something similar now.

Conkrete Knight

Educated
Root:
:salute:

Let it be known tat my choice is B.
C is madness, if we do not find anything we are done for, if we find enemies even more so.
A makes us risk wasting time should we find more suitable positions.
This is quite a gamble, and C has quite frankly the most extreme consequence should we fail.

Now on the nature of dreadnoughts: Are the inhabitants able to use their knowledge?
Aint got no want to go through the wiki, and this bit of information might interest others than me.

Also, having predominately Jewish names in a chapter featuring the colours of the Reich and generally being fixed on genocide would net some amusement :lol:

oscar

Arcane
C. Looks like we missed the fighting on Cadia so we might as well do our best to get off this rock. It would also seem that the planet has been glassed (no life, wasteland) or is home to Necrons (plyons). No sense losing men against Necrons.

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
Hey, we don't need a battle barge to get off-world, any large transport will do, though I expect one in any sort of working order will be very hard to find.

FaChoi

Educated
The lord of change banishing Lorekeeper now occupying an ancient unaccounted for dreadnought, that could be interesting.

Aside from that we've been getting dumped on pretty bad so far, maybe that change of scenery will do us some good.

C for pastures new

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
C

Take what we can easily salvage from the battlebarge and start moving. Cadia is a bloody fortress world, so we're bound to find a more defensible position somewhere.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom