Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

B. The loremaster is not the best man to deal with chaos, as he is too rational. Let the reclusiarch search the ship.

eklektyk

Erudite
herostratus said:
B. The loremaster is not the best man to deal with chaos, as he is too rational. Let the reclusiarch search the ship.

we started in one direction so we should have consistency at least for few more moments...
new orders must be given to chapter-brothers and then with hole situation our leader will decide what to do. For the Emperah!

Gondolin

Arcane
C. Send a couple of bros to inform the captains of the techpriest's fate and get their reports on the situation. Continue the sweep or not based on the new information.

uona

Novice
A.

Ragnar proves that greater demons are no match for speeez mareeens 1v1. :lol:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
A.
Anything else would be the utmost heresy! For the Emperor and the Imperium!

This choice was kind of weird I think, the second option feels a bit... shoe-horned in.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Still, it feels kind of weird, first the daemon tries to kill us and our brothers and then just goes: "Nah, jus' kidding, want to team up?"

It's a good LP thing otherwise though :love:

Yandere

Novice
It may be better to die for the Emperor than to live for ourselves, but in the end the Emperor failed us and not the other way around. So B it is.

I would prefer Slaanesh, myself, but Tzeentch is second best. Let's surrender to the Lord of Change, Magic, and Knowledge.

Lesifoere

Liturgist
B. I find the character kind of interesting, so would be a shame to see him die. Death to the false Emperor! Er... even deader than he already is, I mean.

Yandere said:
I would prefer Slaanesh, myself

Enjoy trannies, don't we?

Orgasm

Barely Literate
How can you deny this?!

BBB

q6HIz.jpg

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Well, oops, I think we have doomed our trusty librarian commander :oops:

A - no retreat, no surrender.

Kz3r0

Arcane
B there are greater existences than the Emperor, and greater truths awaiting for us.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
The pylons sound like necrons to me(I know little of warhammer lore though, so I might very well be wrong), as such I think we should find a way to get off this world, as it is dead anyway.

The dead shall be dead, the damned shall be damned.

C

juggernaut

Educated
option C!

good effort root, nice to see more of this stuff
:thumbsup:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom