Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You know, charging at the enemy is the silliest stuff in wh40k. Supposedly mighty armies with ubermench commanders fight with tactics that were considered primitive way before AD.

Our nice new warboss is proposing a modern approach to warfare. With discipline (at least some of it), plans, tactics and possibly even long-term strategy. He's an ork so all those terms may be just approximations on what is in his head ;)

Regardless, I'm all for proper warfare and if it means root has to write some military-fiction the better. So I vote
Brütal cunning

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
The Brazilian Slaughter said:
*gets back to feet*

Purple iz sneaky colour, chaps! We shoulds use purples cuz purple is sneaky, and sneaky be good for BruTAL CUNNING. Purple Armies iz surely stalkin' us.
PURPLE AIN'T A SNEAKY CULLA' YA DAFT GIT! ORKS IZ GREEN AND GREEN IZ SNEAKY, PURPLE AIN'T ORKY AND IT AIN'T SNEAKY. AND IF I 'EAR YOU TALKIN' BOUT PURPLE AGAIN I'LL STOVE YA EAD' IN WIV MY NEW BOOTZ.

Hoodoo

Arcane
my votes for eldar
they know the most mystaries

and Magnus the Red being the leader of the Resistance and a previous primarch of a traitor legion, how does that work? For the the Space Marines to go from fanatical demon killing warriors to being led by a guy with so much history with chaos is gon need some good storytelling

Kayerts

Arcane
I'm liking the subverted imperial thoughts. And it's becoming apparent why excess is the dominant chaotic power in M43.

Like hoodoo, I am perplexed by the Resistance, so I'm voting RESISTANCE to get more information there.

Esquilax

Arcane
Kayerts said:
I'm liking the subverted imperial thoughts. And it's becoming apparent why excess is the dominant chaotic power in M43.

Like hoodoo, I am perplexed by the Resistance, so I'm voting RESISTANCE to get more information there.

Much love for the Broclusiarch, but I too am curious about the RESISTANCE

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
ELDAR

Time to taste the rainbow

root said:
also, nobody noticed the Eye of Sauron above the astronomican? :/

I think most of us figured everyone else noticed it and therer was nothing to add. Unless the void dragon suddenly starts looking for Marius Hax'es HALO device, which is presently in the hands of a band of merry squats.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
root said:
oh go on vote eldar you'll see what I'll do to your precious little fags race

here's an excerpt

"by the eighteen moons of ulthwé you look FABULOUS, Farseer, quite unlike those rude monkeigh."
"Quite. Is my hair spiky enough, do you think? Would you rub my ears, darling warlock?"

it won't be like that...hem hem

1147218924638eldarcomic.gif

Codexia marches onwaord towards FUN and EXCITING ADVENTURES!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom