Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's learn about fighting games and get murdered together.

• Thread starter Generic-Giant-Spider
  • Start date

Arthandas

Prophet
You are joking right? Testament always looked pretty queer/edgy but still firmly in the cool camp, now he just looks like a ghey clown.
No, I'm not joking. Testament has the same character design traits in both +R and Strive: pale feminine guy with long black hair, black clothes and a big ass red scythe. Clearly it's the same character in both games:
Untitled-1.png

Now let's compare that to how Guy was swapped with Kim (or T.Hawk with Lily):

GG Guy mains... You're now playing a black street hoe with spray cans.
You must be retarded to think whatever they did to Testament is worse than replacing Guy and T.Hawk with two female niggers.

The new Granblue costs 60 USD in my region. The season pass DLC costs more than the base game. LOL. Lmao, even.
you can download the free version and then put the full versions exe and it works. Use a different a steam account for safety sake tho.
Already patched.

Last edited:

Reever

Scholar
Patron
You must be retarded to think whatever they did to Testament is worse than replacing Guy and T.Hawk with two female niggers.
What about Bridget going from guy who was forced to dress as a girl because of their parents to LGBTQ representation?
I guess all the other Bushinryu replacements were fine, I forgot there are retards here that are afraid of skin colors.

Arthandas

Prophet
What about Bridget going from guy who was forced to dress as a girl because of their parents to LGBTQ representation?
Yeah, what about him? Because nothing changed in his design.
I guess all the other Bushinryu replacements were fine, I forgot there are retards here that are afraid of skin colors.
Sure, please list all Bushinryu chars (other than Kim) that replaced Guy's moveset, go ahead.
Do you even play these games or you just enjoy speaking from your ass?

Nathir

Liturgist
You are joking right? Testament always looked pretty queer/edgy but still firmly in the cool camp, now he just looks like a ghey clown.
No, I'm not joking. Testament has the same character design traits in both +R and Strive: pale feminine guy with long black hair, black clothes and a big ass red scythe. Clearly it's the same character in both games:
Untitled-1.png

Now let's compare that to how Guy was swapped with Kim (or T.Hawk with Lily):

The new Granblue costs 60 USD in my region. The season pass DLC costs more than the base game. LOL. Lmao, even.
you can download the free version and then put the full versions exe and it works. Use a different a steam account for safety sake tho.
Already patched.

There's just one thing you're missing. Testament is the same character. In the old games clearly male, now clearly female.

Kimberly and Guy are not the same character. Kimberly is a new character that is supposed to be Guys student. Yeah it's the worst character in any SF ever, but it does not shit on Guy in any way. And besides, I'd rather have a black female for a character than cannon trannys, which is what everyone ever talks about when talking about Strive.

Arthandas

Prophet
There's just one thing you're missing. Testament is the same character. In the old games clearly male, now clearly female.
"Clearly"? He looks almost the same disregarding the new artstyle, the only big difference is the lack of exposed abs. He has literally no breasts, if he looks "clearly female" to you, then you must be gay bro.
but it does not shit on Guy in any way
It does because she completely replaces him and his moveset. If you mained Guy in SF4 now you're forced to play as her if you want the same moveset.
I'd rather have a black female for a character than cannon trannys, which is what everyone ever talks about when talking about Strive.
Well, yes, but that's a different topic. Also, I don't think Bridget is canonically trans in the original Japanese script and that's the only script that matters, the rest (English localization included) is basically fanfic. I still hate it ofc, contradicting lore is the least of its problems.

Matador

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Untitled-1.png

That´s a girl. See hip-waist ratio. Before he was a gothic/emo faggy anime guy.

The fact that they clearly designed a cute girl for Testament character, and say he is a troon now proves that Arc Sys stinks of sulfur at this moment.

Arthandas

Prophet
That´s a girl. See hip-waist ratio. Before he was a gothic/emo faggy anime guy.
No, he was as feminine before, you're fooled by the abs. If you cover it he looks like a girl too (also, like I've said before, he clearly has zero breasts in both artworks):

Untitled-1.png

Nathir

Liturgist
"Clearly"? He looks almost the same disregarding the new artstyle, the only big difference is the lack of exposed abs. He has literally no breasts, if he looks "clearly female" to you, then you must be gay bro.
but it does not shit on Guy in any way
It does because she completely replaces him and his moveset. If you mained Guy in SF4 now you're forced to play as her if you want the same moveset.
I'd rather have a black female for a character than cannon trannys, which is what everyone ever talks about when talking about Strive.
Well, yes, but that's a different topic. Also, I don't think Bridget is canonically trans in the original Japanese script and that's the only script that matters, the rest (English localization included) is basically fanfic. I still hate it ofc, contradicting lore is the least of its problems.

Yes, clearly. Look at the face and the hips on the left. It's clearly a woman you retarded faggot. Now stop posting, i don't care about this shit convo anymore.

Arthandas

Prophet
Yes, clearly. Look at the face and the hips on the left. It's clearly a woman you retarded faggot. Now stop posting, i don't care about this shit convo anymore.
Dude, chill out, it's ok to be gay. I'm sorry your +R husbando is more feminine in the new artstyle. Now please go away and watch some korean boy bands or something, we were talking about which company shits on its own franchise the most and since Testament wasn't swapped for a female nigger like Kim/Lily, Capcom wins in this regard.

Reever

Scholar
Patron
Sure, please list all Bushinryu chars (other than Kim) that replaced Guy's moveset, go ahead.
Are we going to go into the semantics of how Maki/Zeku don't actually replace Guy's moveset or whatever autism you have cooked up?
The point is that if the Guy mains that you so ardently defend (cause you clearly care about their feelings, right?) cared about being a Guy purists they would've done so before. Zeku is quite the departure from Guy, especially if you don't enjoy the young/old mechanic while also having no other bushinryu representation in SFV.
Do you even play these games or you just enjoy speaking from your ass?
Can I ask you the same thing? Show me your play time in these two games.

The fact you're basically required to slurp down degeneracy and the shitting of legacy characters regardless of which series you play is just a bummer. I don't know if DEI Fighter 6 or Genderfluid Strive is worse, just different equally awful flavors of shit.

I thought we had it bad back in the Soul Calibur 5 days when they replaced all of your favorites with their dumb anime kids and turned Kilik and Sophitia into Charade/Olcadan for some reason, but in retrospect at least Natsu and Viola were decent characters.

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Do you seriously just not see the inherent difference in characterization and plain old style between those two pictures? Are you daft? Jezus christ.

Now let's compare that to how Guy was swapped with Kim
No, let's not. Two different chars. You are not daft, you're just retarded.

Arthandas

Prophet
Do you seriously just not see the inherent difference in characterization and plain old style between those two pictures?
Do you seriously not see that both artstyles share the same design traits? Are you daft? Jezus christ.

Two different chars.
I never said otherwise, do you have problems with reading comprehension or basic English? Them being different chars is not the issue, the issue is one was swapped for the other.
I'll give you an example so even a braindead vegetable like you can understand:
Imagine SF7 comes out and there's no Ryu. Instead there's a black thug named Tyrone that looks nothing like Ryu but has his exact moveset, do you see the issue now or is it still beyond your comprehension?
Swapping one char for another with the same moveset is disrespectful to your game (and fans of the original character) and is a clear example of losing your identity (and SF6 did it twice) which was the topic of this little SF6 vs Strive derail...

Last edited:

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
It's all the same shit but Capcom is beyond saving now. Drag queens in the office while niggers shit on the legacy. Just let it burn.
How about you all stop being flaming faggots and don't engage with games pozzed up the neghole?
The fact you're basically required to slurp down degeneracy and the shitting of legacy characters regardless of which series you play is just a bummer. I don't know if DEI Fighter 6 or Genderfluid Strive is worse, just different equally awful flavors of shit.
There has to be a market for non-faggy games right? Go full retard fuck the poz and make a manly game for men instead of jerking off to men in dresses and your cast being so african you can't include a bike in the background without it being stolen in seconds.

Halfling Rodeo

Educated
"How can I play awesome shit like War of the Monsters when the faggot femboy game exists?"
Godzilla isn't half the monster trannies are. Godzilla just kills people, he doesn't cut their dicks off and force them to agitate the wound 3 times a day with a dildo.

Did they ever make a new War of the monsters? There's Giga bash which is a similar idea.

Lucumo

Educated
He is right. If you can't see the differences (muscled arms/neck/shoulders vs no muscles, thin face with pointed chin vs round and female face, a clear difference between hips, bum and thighs/legs), then you clearly have some issues. The lack of exposed abs doesn't even matter.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom