Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inactive Let's Play EU3 Mare Apertum - Life and Unlife of Vlad Dracula

Make your choice:

• Wallachia, to paint Europe red and LARP over a butchered Vampire: The Masquerade canon along it

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Friesland, to unite the Dutch sodomites against all odds.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Bishopric Bremen, to unite the krauts against all odds.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Tyrone, to free the Irish people and, like Portugal, forge a colonial empire of their own.

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Riga, because Latvia deserves better than some kraut tyrants subjugating their people.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Tripoli, to become the King of Kings of Africa

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Crimea, to forge a new Mongol Empire over Eastern Europe, Central Asia and beyond

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Rajputana, to drive the towelheads out of their clay and unite the Hindis under the Wyrmlord dynasty

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Aymara Kingdoms, to not end as Prisoners of Ice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maya, for their civilization to survive even beyond 2012

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cassidy

Arcane
vlad.jpg

Index

1. Prologue: The Lifeless Doomsayer
  2. The Road to Damnation

Tigranes

Arcane
Wait, the Wallachian Reverse-Mongol Horde over the Crimea and into the soft underbelly of Central Asia?

GOOOO

LusciousPear

Savant
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Maya.

We have an abandoned Aztec LP. It has left a hole in my heart.

I need completion. I need the machete rape gangs. I want to see machetes DESTROY THE POPEMOLE IN HIS HOMELAND.

(Maya invading Italy plz)

Infantryman

Scholar
Joining Wallachia bandwagon. Good LARP makes a good LP. Plus, you're going to have to REMOVE KEBAB FROM PREMISES once more (I bet they'll DoW you), and this never gets old.

Hellraiser

Arcane
I'm torn between Maya and Tyrone. Still I think Maya would be a foregone conclusion of LOL EUROPEANS unless MA actually improved native odds against the conquistators and their lust for mayagold. Tyrone on the other hand looks like FUN between repelling the filthy five o'clockers, colonizing the 'muricas, repelling the other imperialist assholes (including the five o'clocker bastards) and enslaving the natives. Not to mention having to focus on naval combat.

Out of the options not mentioned though I would recommend picking a Japanese state/clan. I remember having quite a blast with Japan after I united it with Shimazu (IIRC) in MMU. After the initial Sengoku nonsense which itself is quite FUN/rage inducing due to the mechanics involved you get to do imperialism Nippon style. Lots of Naval combat with the ragheads of Indonesia (occasionally worst turk sends their fleets to help), colonizing the Australias, getting the filthy Chinese off your Taiwan (which you colonized but they like invading). Hell my Japan converted to protestantism and waged war on the papists if they got near :M

Difficulty of the unification varies by the clan you pick, with Shimazu being one of the harder ones as the ones on the main island (Honshu) have an easier time usurping the title of Shogun, you need to control a few key central provinces to be able to do that. Which the AI will always try to do (it changes their nation to japan and gives them cores on all your shit, fun times). Although there are ones worse off which start with one province and further away from Honshu. Also popamole pirate spawns limit naval movement which makes invading the main island harder until you manage to build a fleet. Not sure what they changed in MA regarding the Sengoku mechanics though.

Either way I vote Tyrone. Those shamrocks will help you get all the potato and gold from the 'muricas.

Zwist

Learned
Bremen. The religious wars could lead to some really nice narratives.

marooned

Liturgist
Wallachia sounds very promising but ended up voting for Maya because, hey, conquistadores.

Cassidy

Arcane
What's with this Mayan Declinism? Vote for vampire and rap magic, fuckers!

To be honest, I already did a Greattst Countrey LP in almost the same region, but this time I would spice it up with lulzy LARP and focus expansion elsewhere. Of course, I'm not grotsnik, but I'd give it a try.

As for the Mayans, were they Melonheads, Sapiens or Neanderthals?

:M

Hellraiser

Arcane
As for the Mayans, were they Melonheads, Sapiens or Neanderthals?

:M

Sapiens, as we all know Cleveology clearly states that Aryan Nordic Ubermensch=Neanderthal and Melonheads evolved into Khazarian Jews. If they were Neanderthals clearly they would have repelled the few sapiens that invaded their continent. Melonheads would manipulate the conquistadors into not looting the mayagold. Thus it is clear that they were what Cleveology scientifically calls "spear-chucking assmonkeys".

Esquilax

Arcane
Tyrone seems interesting, would love to see them become a colonial power to rival England.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom