Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Inactive Let's Play EU3 Mare Apertum - Life and Unlife of Vlad Dracula

Make your choice:

• Wallachia, to paint Europe red and LARP over a butchered Vampire: The Masquerade canon along it

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Friesland, to unite the Dutch sodomites against all odds.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Bishopric Bremen, to unite the krauts against all odds.

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Tyrone, to free the Irish people and, like Portugal, forge a colonial empire of their own.

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Riga, because Latvia deserves better than some kraut tyrants subjugating their people.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Tripoli, to become the King of Kings of Africa

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Crimea, to forge a new Mongol Empire over Eastern Europe, Central Asia and beyond

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Rajputana, to drive the towelheads out of their clay and unite the Hindis under the Wyrmlord dynasty

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Aymara Kingdoms, to not end as Prisoners of Ice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maya, for their civilization to survive even beyond 2012

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
i started to paint map with potato ....damn u ....what u made me to do ....

That is only proper :obviously: Make the Potato-Hitman Comonwealth stretch from Moscow to Brandenburg, Turn the Baltic into our mare internum by electing the *right* Vasa monarch. Then just roll south to incorporate Wallachia and produce kebab on a stick :salute:

Gondolin

Arcane
That is only proper :obviously: Make the Potato-Hitman Comonwealth stretch from Moscow to Brandenburg, Turn the Baltic into our mare internum by electing the *right* Vasa monarch. Then just roll south to incorporate Wallachia and produce kebab on a stick :salute:

The world's biggest supplier of kebab and potatoes! The food of champions... of the faith.

Lumpy

Arcane
And so what Vlad III dreamed in life: the unification of all Romanians, was one step closer to being achieved. However, Alba Iulia in Transylvania was in control of a Hungary under personal union with Austria, and even alone, this Hungary would have a numerically superior army to theirs.

For what it's worth, historically, Transylvania had roughly 65% Romanians, 25% Hungarians and 10% Saxons - whereas, as far as I know, Magna Mundi has only one Romanian province in Transylvania. You might want to change that to two, leaving one Hungarian one.

Cassidy

Arcane
Game is always crashing because of a stupid HRE event or something. Besides it was too tiresome to make all that tl;dr.

Poke grotsnik for this kind of stuff, because unfortunately technical circumstances and feeling burnt out have already put this to an end.

Gondolin

Arcane
Daaaaaamn. This vampirism stuff is bad luck for the Dex. First grotsnik, then Storyfag, now Cassidy. When is this going to end, brothers??? :(

Cassidy

Arcane
It's the time of the Thin LPs!

Nah, it's time of trying another feat.

GfMZXgq.jpg

Soon.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
I'm sorry. I loved your serbia LP, but this one not so much. All the larpfaggery about vampires and raging against god and satan quite put me off, so I can't say I'm sorry to see this die now.

Looking forward to that African Union LP though. :bro:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom