Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's play Knights of the Chalice 2 with Pink Eye

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Holy shit. I didn't know I missed a super cool companion on my last playthrough. Look at this guy! He's so eager! Onwards little kobold friend! To victory!
DMXVdU1.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I encountered another bug. If you use the grappling hook. You can't initiative dialogue with the goblins.
See:
parlXYm.png
e1sVyCI.png

Looks like paying bird face is the only way across for me.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I have defeated the almighty goblin king! Thanks everyone for the helpful advice. Turns out having a dedicated spell caster + spamming stinky cloud was the way to go after all!
1iaj7Mh.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Dudes. My Barbarian landed two big hits in a row. Preventing the hydra from being summoned. HOLY SHIT BROS!
lNKrIDt.png
txG3ISG.png
2rsfotA.png

Onwards to chapter 3!
cVb6kIA.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Nope. Turns outs the hydra is still there, waiting for me. At least this time it's just by itself, making the fight easier. Anyways, I killed it.
T7p818o.png
W1PgY4Z.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
God. That first chapter 3 encounter is awful. My only hope is to reload, hope I get first turn, then actually do something. Otherwise, my entire team is fucked before I can even do anything about it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom