Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's play Knights of the Chalice 2 with Pink Eye

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
You're almost there, monk man. That's the very last obstacle.

You need to cast Accelerated Spell and Power on everyone and spam AoE damaging spells on the enemies on the towers as soon as they appear, even relying on scrolls if necessary. Don't waste time on Chaos, you need to obliterate them before they even get the chance to act. To take down the gate, rely on your Psionicist: with a single sonic Energy Wave you can take down the first gate AND damage the golems, then you can use a sonic Enegy Ball for the second gate. If you a scroll of (Greater) Gust of Wind, you can use it with Asharzaelle to get rid of the clouds without wasting your casters' actions.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
You're almost there, monk man. That's the very last obstacle.

You need to cast Accelerated Spell and Power on everyone and spam AoE damaging spells on the enemies on the towers as soon as they appear, even relying on scrolls if necessary. Don't waste time on Chaos, you need to obliterate them before they even get the chance to act. To take down the gate, rely on your Psionicist: with a single sonic Energy Wave you can take down the first gate AND damage the golems, then you can use a sonic Enegy Ball for the second gate. If you a scroll of (Greater) Gust of Wind, you can use it with Asharzaelle to get rid of the clouds without wasting your casters' actions.
Thank you for the comment! So far the game keeps crashing whenever I get close to beating the encounter. Morale is breaking within my ranks. My men are losing hope. And I am not sure how many times I can keep doing this. It's a long and difficult fight of attrition. The game crashing isn't helping at all! I will keep trying though.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Keep fighting, man. Do it for all the young monk kids who look up to you as their hero!
My morale has been broken bro. I've been on this fight for days now. I can't get anywhere with this encounter. It just keeps crashing on me. I think I am going to wait for the next patch or something.
PMpUcCs.png

Last edited:

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
What a arduous fucking struggle. Between fighting with crashes and the actual encounter I finally did it. Now to spam ctrl + s and hope to god it saves and doesn't crash.
F1Ta3rD.png

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Is KOTC2 good yet? I don't usually get new games but might make an exception for this! Or I can just wait until next year.

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
It's not 100% free of bugs and potential crashes but it's very playable (I got about 10 crashes at all and I thought some extra hyperlinks would be welcome in some places).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom