Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Let's play Warhammer 40k: Mechanicus -- Blind LP -- Fight and Die for the Glory of the Machine God!

Andnjord

Arcane
One....more....page....

XcyFaZ1.png

Omnissiah be praised!

Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Idk if the Heretek expansion was designed to be ultra-difficult as a response to criticisms that the game was too easy, but since the difficulty spike was falsely advertised I'm going to give myself a do-over and save those missions until much later in the campaign.

Yeah, the first mission of the expansion is very hard in fact (more so than the ones that follow IIRC). You can get Sicarian Ruststalkers by doing the Heretek missions though, and those are the best troops in the game (or at least on part with Ranger Alphas who are hands down the best in the vanilla campaing).

Zanzoken

Arcane
Forgive me comrades. The flesh is weak and has little appetite for vidya these days. I will pray to the Machine God for guidance.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom