Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's stumble through tunnels and on trolls! [Tunnels & Trolls: Crusaders of Khazan LP]

Anthony Davis

Blizzard Entertainment
Developer
Having played this game before many, many years ago, I think it only fair to remind that this game will kill you as easy as losing a coin flip sometimes...actually often. That doesn't make it any less great, but the exploits aren't that bad compared to getting killed because you decide to look in a whole or something.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Sorry about the lack of updates, but I feel a bit burned out on RPGs at the moment. This is a brilliant game though, so I will get back to this LP in a couple of weeks. Sorry. :oops:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Crooked Bee trained the creatures of the wild to bring her the keys to her cell. She overpowered the guards and escaped the dungeon we had locked her in, forcing her to write amazing content for our site. Do not worry! Legions of our best and brightest* orcs are in hot pursuit.

*Not terribly bright, but they can play Halo

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Well, at least this LP was long enough to keep me from drinking today. Thanks Bee! :hug:

NecrosD

Novice
Nice LP so far; finished this a while back great fun game; loved all the random stuff you could find by travelling around the world map, made the world feel alive. Also those whining for Bee to finish this LP seriously should just go play it they won't be disappointed unless they're newfags who can't into classic RPGs only modern bio/beth - faggotry like a lot of the codex these days.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
tumblr_mhcj7lq38n1s34g1do1_500.gif

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
1: See Bee LP has new posts
2: Frantically click and yell at browser to load faster
3: Dissapointment :(

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Yeah, I admit. T'was a bitch move, but I figure, if we do it enough, maybe Bee will actually eventually update this thing. :troll:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I feel so bad now :oops:

(And it's all your fault for necroing this thread!!)

P.S. That little mouse is really cute though!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom