Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

How do you rate lilura1.blogspot.com's commentary?

• Total voters

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
In a better world, there would be a Lilura onlyfans where she categorically tears apart games such as Dragon Age Inquisition like some kind of high-priced RPG dominatrix, dressed only in the most fashionable négligées of the highest quality, proving once and for all that she actually is a hot asian waifu.
It would look like this except Viet or whatever.

_w850.jpg

Butter

Arcane
Patron
But really, surely the so called "crpg renaissance" would provide plenty of fodder for Lilura. She could presumably produce volumes on POE alone and the many ways in which it is inferior to BG or whatever.
But the entire blog is devoted to the CRPG Renaissance. The real question is when "When will Lilura level up and play a DOS era RPG?".

mediocrepoet

Patron

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
The uncontrollable madness is what makes me believe she's a woman.
Go read some JamesDixon posts and come back.
He's left the Codex. Meanwhile, faggots like you haven't taken the hint.

I appreciate the dedication Iren has to always renaming 'mediocrepoet' to either 'mediocrefaggot' or 'mediocreposter' .

We've all done it.. It's low hanging fruit.. but Iren is so pathologically consistent on it, even in quote-titles that default the actual user's name he will take the time to redo it.
Gotta respect the hustle.

mediocrepoet

Patron
The uncontrollable madness is what makes me believe she's a woman.
Go read some JamesDixon posts and come back.
He's left the Codex. Meanwhile, faggots like you haven't taken the hint.

I appreciate the dedication Iren has to always renaming 'mediocrepoet' to either 'mediocrefaggot' or 'mediocreposter' .

We've all done it.. It's low hanging fruit.. but Iren is so pathologically consistent on it, even in quote-titles that default the actual user's name he will take the time to redo it.
Gotta respect the hustle.

He just needs to make sure senpai notices him.

:baka:

イレンちゃん......自分の気持ちを認めてもいいんだよ!

Last edited:

Tavernking

Don't believe his lies
Developer
Lilura if you read this thread, just want to say your blog has had a huge influence on me as a developer. My next project is isometric with full party control - because of you. You also inspired me to try classic Fallout, Arcanum and Swordflight - all of which had huge influences on me too. Thanks.

Yosharian

Arcane
Lilura's blog actually got recommended to me the other day when I searched for something related to JA3

Granted it was right at the bottom of the results but still, chuckled at that

Didn't click on it though obviously, who wants to read that shit

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite

vazha

Arcane
Seems to have been written during Early Access. We need to lure Lilura back to the Codex, to give us the authoritative review of both Baldur's Gate 3 and Jagged Alliance 3.

bTuVPQ4.jpg
Yeah, that's old. As far as I can tell she hasn't updated the blog since 2022. May have moved on.

Jagged Alliance 3 isn't better than 2 so she'd have no interest.
And Baldurs Gate 3 is?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom