Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware LOL ELECTRONIC ARTS: The EA Thread

sea

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Really. This is EA afterall, not Activision.
Wiklipedia said:
Call of Duty: Elite is an online service created by the Activision subsidiary Beachhead Studios for the multiplayer portion for the first-person shooter video game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. The service features lifetime statistics across multiple games as well as a multitude of social-networking options.[1] While a free version is available, the subscription based portion of Elite includes exclusive premium features such as monthly downloadable content, daily competitions with virtual and real life prizes, the ability to level up players' clan, pro analysis and strategies, Elite TV, and more.[2]

As of March 31, 2012 there are currently 10 million players wave signed up for the service, 2 million of which are premium paid members.[3]
:hmmm:

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
If a poll is conducted here on the codex, even if it's participants can be summarised as inadequate, angry, virgin neckbeards, it's still relevant.

Isn't it?

... to the codex, which happens to only exist on the internet. but the corporate fauna of the US is much more diverse than just shitty gaming companies, although the codex makes you believe that sometimes.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Really. This is EA afterall, not Activision.
Wiklipedia said:
Call of Duty: Elite is an online service created by the Activision subsidiary Beachhead Studios for the multiplayer portion for the first-person shooter video game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. The service features lifetime statistics across multiple games as well as a multitude of social-networking options.[1] While a free version is available, the subscription based portion of Elite includes exclusive premium features such as monthly downloadable content, daily competitions with virtual and real life prizes, the ability to level up players' clan, pro analysis and strategies, Elite TV, and more.[2]

As of March 31, 2012 there are currently 10 million players wave signed up for the service, 2 million of which are premium paid members.[3]
:hmmm:

Activision does it better.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
1365761451586.gif

deuxhero

Arcane

That can't be a real CAD comic. Everything is wrong. The background is different between the two panels (the couch oddly changes between the two in ways that are only possible if it was completely redrawn), the characters have (light) emotion (though the bodies do show b to the u's copy paste, the two bodies actually do differ for the characters slightly), there are only two panels, there aren't nearly enough words and there's actually a joke.

fpblue.jpg

Oh wait, I guess it is a real CAD comic.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
I appreciate the brofists guys, but I don't really feel all that worthy of them for posting something I found on Google images.
Which is a good argument for why brofist counting should be turned off. Brofists should be a quick and unobtrusive way of expressing agreement with or approval of a post, not a reward for the poster.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I appreciate the brofists guys, but I don't really feel all that worthy of them for posting something I found on Google images.
Which is a good argument for why brofist counting should be turned off. Brofists should be a quick and unobtrusive way of expressing agreement with or approval of a post, not a reward for the poster.

just be happy that the forum doesn't order threads by the amount of brofists the OP received... yet.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
I write all sorts of in depth shit and nobody brofists me! You post that godawful comic you fucking FOUND, and you get more in a single day than I do in a month! Waaaaa!

There's your problem right there. Snarky one liners are brofist magnets.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom