Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Love can bloom! - Let's play Enzai. (NSFW)

Orgasm

Barely Literate
I am not the one needing to confess. You are the sick dude pretending to be woman. With retarded interests into moronic shit like fuck ugly anime, idiotic weaboo faggot crap and various other examples nya.
But again and again and again you will cry that somebody demands something from you and you are not gonna have it! You are better than that, Quinn of Trannies and all that.
And I will tell you times and times again that the true reason for your butthurt is that you dont have any tits. No matter how you call yourself ( but transfer that fancy sig of yours nyaa :3 ) and how long your lying excuses are - you are still a dude. And you just cant stand being a dude on a rpg forum. You need that extra attention nya like totally. And as long even a little doubt is there, you are a happy girl on the interwebs. Present your evidence please.

Black Cat

Magister
I told you already you are right and i'm an eighty year old bald retired exorcist to the holy see, and a twisted and sick pedophile too. Ah, the orgies we do in the secret dungeons under the basilica! The reason i roleplay a girl on the tubes is to get hard to find trinkets from my fans, savvy? As in trinkets :wink: and then i can go and play with my little acolytes for the glory of the Demiurge. :3

Is there anything else or we can continue with our little depraved LP, sans the constant interruptions? :P

Black Cat

Magister
@ Black

durerportraitrapeface.jpg

Durer
Who said you may leave, little one? You need to learn some... discipline.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Haba said:
And I am not sure why you're bringing Kant into this, but I like your train of thought!
It's totally like that kawaii "Kant with Sade" thingie that French neko pervert wrote about! Nya.

spekkio

Arcane
The Codex's code prevents us from seeing all this animated filth.

Praise the Old Ones, people!

kris

Arcane
treave said:
I'm comfortable enough with my heterosexuality that the mere act of playing a homo-game will not turn me into one.

It's just a game.

Also, Go to Jose.

edit: Black Cat is not my alt, obviously. I'm incapable of pulling off nya and thingies and stuffies, like, that easily.

Of course it won't turn you. If you play one you already are gay or at least leaning over the edge there.

Erebus

Arcane
There's too much chatter and not enough shota abuse in this thread ! What has the world come to if even a Let's Play a game where we are a male adolescent who gets sodomized can decline ?

Cenobyte

Prophet
Erebus said:
There's too much chatter and not enough shota abuse in this thread ! What has the world come to if even a Let's Play a game where we are a male adolescent who gets sodomized can decline ?

True. Where's the hardcore? Where's the DAP action?

Also, what about an update in general?

Erebus

Arcane
Please resurrect this LP before it qualifies as necrophiliac shota ! :cry:

Luzur

Good Sir
lots of sexual tension and female aggravation in this thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom