Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

[LP CYOA] 傳

Discussion in 'Choose Your Own Adventure Land' started by treave, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Esquilax Arcane

Esquilax
    Then we must ensure that the Sword Saint is in tip-top shape for a fight with Lord Zhang. Our Master would be very disappointed if he came all this way for nothing. In fact, he might be so disappointed that he might have to console himself by drowning the entire city of Yangzhou in the blood of Beggars - both those allied with Qi Liuwu and those who are not. Let's make sure he is amused rather than disappointed.

^ Top  
  2. TOME Cuckmaster General

TOME
    So Zhang Minyue is the dreaded drabbit rogue. She didn't even need to talk to get Jing intervene on her behalf.

^ Top  
  3. Kashmir Slippers Magister

Kashmir Slippers
  4. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    Would make the next elections easier to manage.

Besides, the beggars can always enlist more members from the homeless of Yangzhou that would be left in the aftermath of our Master's battle.

^ Top  
  5. Elfberserker Liturgist

Elfberserker
    BABA
    BBBB

Qilin will be definitely invaluable during ten sword conference, because of her poison expertise. Especially since Cao'er will be staying behind to heal sword saint.
    Not to mention she is pretty good talker and has good wits.

The reason I think bringing Yifang along is that she is bloody good with that sword and upstanding orthodox girl with good reputation. We might need that extra muscle in order to protect shu and Qilin. Furthermore I don't really want to drag Emei in business that they don't want to involve themselves, especially since they let us keep Yuchang sword.

The only thing that I am afraid of is Cao'er, if we once again get trapped in tunnels or that Shu gets poisoned/injured badly and she isn't there to heal him

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
    ^ Top  
  6. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    With what sword?

^ Top  
  7. XenomorphII Prophet

XenomorphII
  8. Elfberserker Liturgist

Elfberserker
    The one she currently has. The normal one?
    It's not like they require that you can only use legendary sword, if fight breaks out.

^ Top  
  9. Baltika9 Arcane

Baltika9
    Fuck. I kinda don't want Liuwu to be seen with the Amesha and Holy Maiden, but I kinda also want to get him on our side. Still, this could blow up in our face if we create an anti-Douchebag axis with the Wudang, Emei, Beggar rebels all led by the Fire Cult. That would be making it too easy for Wuxing...
    Fuck it, Liuwu is worth more than that.

BAAB

^ Top  
  10. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Can't we ask him if he wants them on his side?

^ Top  
  11. Elfberserker Liturgist

Elfberserker
    How the girls feeling about those options?
    Does Yunzi want her happy fight times or is she more interested in sword conference?

^ Top  
  12. Baltika9 Arcane

Baltika9
    He doesn't have a say in this. He will accept our help and he will like it.

^ Top  
  13. TOME Cuckmaster General

TOME
    On second thought, maybe involving Emei in another sect's internal business is not such a good idea. So far all the orthodontist sects have minded their own business' but this incident could be the start of sect wars. It would be a real shame if Emei got attacked by Hueshan/Taishan/Kunlun/BDS because we asked them to help our friend.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  14. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Maybe. Would the Abbess Miecao help Qi Liuwu, though, or would she prefer not to involve herself for fear of retaliation?

I don't know. The Frathouse looked like they stood for each other, and the loss of the Beggars to the UNBRO generation is a very sad thing. If anything, I want the last remnants of BRO to stand together.

Dude, at this point the confrontation with Wuxing is inevitable. If you want Yunzi with you as support, you'll be involving the Fire Cult with Wudang as the Emei representative when the hostilities break out. If you let her join Liuwu, you'll be involving them with the actual Emei and the Beggars. It will happen either way.

^ Top  
  15. treave Arcane Patron

treave
    Codex 2012
    Qi Liuwu just says he can handle it himself, as per the update.

Yunzi would prefer to visit the sword conference. But she's okay with staying behind if it means she gets to watch hobos fight. She finds it funny. Girl has a strange sense of humor.

^ Top  
  16. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Taking her with us, then.

BAAB

^ Top  
  17. Tribute Arbiter

Tribute
    As much as I don't want to rack up any more Cao'er Abandonment Points, I'm gonna have to go with BAAA for now. Shagguan is our bro, and we are at his disposal. We kept the Yunchang sword, so we should have Yifang work her magic with Emei instead of coming with us. Likewise, the Fire Cult repairing relations with the Beggars should also help.

Of course, Yunzi and Armaiti siding with Qi Liuwu might get used by Nie as further ammunition to deligitimize Qi Liuwu's faction.

^ Top  
  18. TOME Cuckmaster General

TOME
    I flop to BAAA.

^ Top  
  19. Elfberserker Liturgist

Elfberserker
    I am starting to feel bad for Cao'er now.
    Only girl in our harem, who gets left behind.

Edit: Constantly behind.

^ Top  
  20. TOME Cuckmaster General

TOME
    She isn't left behind. She is tasked with the most important mission we have.

^ Top  
  21. Elfberserker Liturgist

Elfberserker
    Wait till we end up trapped in tunnels for two months...Again.

^ Top  
  22. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Not really. I don't think anything is wrong with the Saint, he is just lazy. He was healthy enough to get his ass here, but not enough to go near Zhang Jue? Heh.

When was the last time we saw a master ill?

Meanwhile, if the conference goes to hell, as the B choices seem to prepare us for, she could indeed prove invaluable. So much can go wrong there.

In fact, BBAB.

^ Top  
  23. Elfberserker Liturgist

Elfberserker
    Hmm...
    You know what.

Flopping to BBBB for now.

Still undecided about Emei.
    I don't think that getting Emei involved in other sects internal matter is good idea, but losing beggar sect to unbro faction is even worse...
    Then again maybe we should listen the old bugger when he said not to worry about it. Qi Liuwu knows what he is doing.

^ Top  
  24. Tribute Arbiter

Tribute
    In Jing's defense, he saved her from those tunnels out of love.

^ Top  
  25. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Why is Yandi nervous? Is he afraid for his master's health (if so, why isn't he asking for help?), or is he flat out lying, but not very good at it? :)

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.