Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

asxetos

Augur
And what does +2 qinggong do? It boosts our stats. It seems to me that greater stats will be much more valueble to a "normal" unarmed/swords fighting style than to an "exotic" laz0rz style.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I'm sure Bai would love us to use our dick when fighting her sword.
We have the Venerable Elders to train us in the way of dick protection. Maybe our END is not enough to use Jinzhongzhao to shield ourselves fully, but a small medium-sized area might be doable.

Besides, Bai would be too busy blushing and reminiscing to get anywhere near dangerous.

Last edited:

Kipeci

Arcane
Eh... Cao'er, I just don't want to disappoint her. I think my vote resulted in not hugging her all the way down in the fall and I've regretted it ever since. Armaiti would be good but maybe we already are at about the limit for the number of women we can have around before they start getting more hostile with each other.

Maybe I should vote A for the first, after all. I'll sleep on it, I guess.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Surely you meant scabbard?
I mean, if she uses our dick then surely she uses her scabbard...
Or are you implying that you want to see poor Jing castrated?

I'm implying that Bai would love to see us castrated.

That does not compute.
I mean why ladies would want to chop our dick off. Even Emei don't go chopping our dick, despite their love for legendary sword.

Absinthe

Arcane
Hell yes, teaching Wuxiang Qiankun to Shun paid off massively. Looks like we also won't have to worry about Shun's martial arts since he's just going to instantly learn them in the future. If we have spare training time, I hope we can reach rank 4 and use qi leeching to clone everyone's moves.

Voting

A
X
X
C - Yunzi helps too. A

Treave, I have a few questions:
  1. Can we do C for the last option? Yunzi is not lacking for combat instincts either, 2 person training should be good enough, and it should be a bit easier for Jing this way.
  2. If A wins, can we ask Shun for the Xuanyuan Sword now and say we've changed our mind since, y'know, two arms means we can swing a sword properly?
  3. Can we teach Wuxiang Qiankun to our crew?

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
Flopping to 3A I IV since inviting Haurvatat is essentially cockblocking ourselves from Yunzi. Motherly antics be damned, let's invite the Temple's megaslut to hook up Jing and Yunzi.

Last edited:

Akkudakku

Arbiter
Flopping to 3A I IV since inviting Haurvatat is essentially cockblocking ourselves from Yunzi. Motherly antics be damned, let's invite the Temple's megaslut to hookup Jing and Yunzi.
and thusly destroy the only reason we didnt marry Qilin... and topple our own faction...

Baltika9

Arcane
No, see, this is the only way to reconcile them. If we have a threesome with Qilin and Yunzi, they will forget their differences and accept one another as equals.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Treave, I have a few questions:
  1. Can we do C for the last option? Yunzi is not lacking for combat instincts either, 2 person training should be good enough, and it should be a bit easier for Jing this way.
  2. If A wins, can we ask Shun for the Xuanyuan Sword now and say we've changed our mind since, y'know, two arms means we can swing a sword properly?
  3. Can we teach Wuxiang Qiankun to our crew?

1. The others will participate from time to time but generally the focus is on getting Qilin up to par, and that'll mean neglecting your own training somewhat. That's all the choice is about.

2. Haha no.

3. They would need years, so it's a bit pointless at this time.

Jester

Arbiter
BROS hear me out, our new goal is to make Jing Frankenstein. Think about it if we will get limbs of our Masters father.
A
B
A I , III
A

Edit. Seriously we will be like horror story for martial artists. Behave or Jing will come and take your limbs.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Re: Yifang, there wasn't much of a role for her since Qi actually handled it by himself, and the nuns would have only stepped in to save him if he couldn't.

Re: Manah, his combat techniques focus on speed, more so than any other Amesha. He's likely the fastest of them all.

Re: Qilin and Yunzi, Madam Nie tried using words at first, and when that failed briefly attempted to steal her away by sealing her pressure points. She stopped by herself quickly enough for some reason, though, and retreated. As for Yunzi, her identity is just known to the orthodox sects now (it was only a matter of time anyway), but it seems that Nie has sent word he's willing to overlook this for now since you're known to travel with weird characters anyway.

Re: Picking up animal techniques, perhaps, but not guaranteed since Qilin is mainly going to practice the more direct combat-oriented stuff.

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
Re: Qilin and Yunzi, Madam Nie tried using words at first, and when that failed briefly attempted to steal her away by sealing her pressure points. She stopped by herself quickly enough for some reason, though, and retreated.
Words like:

?
And yeah, this is just further proof that we ought to take our time and train her, wife and all.

Tribute

Arbiter
Re: Picking up animal techniques, perhaps, but not guaranteed since Qilin is mainly going to practice the more direct combat-oriented stuff.
I suppose we might pick up the Wudu Neigong or something along the way.

ChumBucket

Augur
Most of these votes have already been decided, but I figured I would weigh in on them:
B. Who knows, maybe we will get teh AIDS from it as an unintended consequence for taking the arm. Or maybe if Shangguan Chuji dies his spirit will fight for control with demon, and we will spend our days running from fights, chasing women, and drinking ourselves into a stupor (that doesn't sound half bad actually). But seriously, taking Shangguan Chuji's arm seems kinda weird, and is not for me.
B. Esquilax was on to something here, which leads to...
A. I, III.
A. I say train Qilin, when we do get fully possessed maybe there will be enough people powerful enough to stop us, and care enough about us to make sure we don't die in the process.

Baltika9

Arcane
Having gone over Manah's description, I really think we ought to give him a chance to shine here. With his wits, tactical acumen, speedy techniques and snarky smartassery, I think he will be a great addition to our retinue. Will be nice to have someone with brains and foresight around for a change.

Last edited:

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Manah? The Aquaman? The guy behind "let's stab the Shaolin in the back when they are not paying attention" line?

Nope, don't want him.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom