Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
And most importantly we get to keep the CHAIR!

Sorry, man, Chair has been wrecked.

But... as Emperor you can order a new one! A bigger one!

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Hmm. On second though Nevill has a point. Flopping to B>C for the time being. Also, a change to my C is NOT to mention the other women and only say that our descendants will pledge to serve her only.

Edit updated the choice to reflect this

Fangshi

Arcane
treave said:
Sorry, man, Chair has been wrecked.

But... as Emperor you can order a new one! A bigger one!

Ah well, how about this then.

Can we get the Chief Metalworker of the Shaolin to build it? I kind of like that guy's style and I want to see what he would do with an unlimited budget and complete creative control.

treave said:
"This model will be the pinnacle of my art," coos the Chief, running his callused hands over the smooth metal curves. "Finally I will make them eat humble dirt. This year's mannequins will break them, in revenge for all those they have destroyed before! Year after year they come and trample my beautiful creations into the dust, leaving them in pieces... well, NO MORE! Uhihihihihihihihi!"

"I-I see... but Chief, why did we have to make it in the form of a woman?"

"It is okay, young grasshopper. The Buddha will understand."

"But-"

"The. Buddha. Will. Understand." The Chief's eyes, large, bulging and mad, pin the novice to the spot. He can do nothing but gulp nervously and nod.

I want something like that only as a throne not combat dummy.

Elfberserker

Liturgist
Does Shun bloodline have to die?
If he gets sent to maniac island and another dynasty takes place, then that means that Tang dynasty destroyed.

But, anyway flopping to Lambchops C

Edit: actually she wants his bloodline dead in every choice. It's just that b has her waiting a few generations.

Baltika9

Arcane
Lambchop19, I agree to everything on your list, except I want to make one addition: she will take us right here, right now and she will do it roughly.

Baltika, I'd rather not actually write that, but consider me down if she wants to head to pound town.

Baltika9

Arcane
More seriously (as if that is possible here), I don't think we ought to ask for any 'delays,' she ahs waited for long enough. I don't think 40 years, 10 years or four days would fly with her. How about thisL all in your plan, only we come with her now and Shun gets to raise our kids to be competent Emperors. Because, let's face it, Jing would kinda be a shitty Emperor. Shun, on the other hand, knows exactly what he's doing. And this:
Lambchop19, I agree to everything on your list, except I want to make one addition: she will take us right here, right now and she will do it roughly.
Is slightly more than a joke addition: she obviously wants us so bad that it hurts, so that's just another incentive for her. Especially if Jing can do the whole blushing maid act.

Ok, baltika. Added. Though if enough people ask I will remove it.

Also, treave, you have my full permission to modify my suggestion in a way that works best for your writing of the dialog etc while still retaining the basics of the suggestion.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Nuwa said:
“Of course, the blood of the previous dynasty must be expunged for their crimes against the order of Heaven."
treave, when she talks about expunging the bloodline, she of course means Shun's kin as well, including his infant children, right? After all, we can't have those little brats running around and endangering our wise rule under pretext of vengeance and other nonsense.

But in our infinite mercy we might spare their mothers if they agree to serve us as concubines, correct?

Can we reunite with our lost lamb Princess Jinpa that way?

:M

Nevill

Arcane
You mean murdering the kids while we lay with their mothers?

Such is the will of Heaven. And we will carry it out dutifully, as this is the only way we can repay Lady Nuwa for her kindness.

:salute:

Baltika9

Arcane
I would sooner have Jing die than become Zhang Manxing The Second. That's how unbro you're being right now.

Tigranes

Arcane
Well, that's ad shitty as I expected. Her options are be her bitch, or be her boy toy. Jing would be a shitty emperor and would have to kill his friend on some other bitchs orders to boot. Alternatively our years long harem is abandoned in one moment for some pussy as if jing can't get that elsewhere. Great.

D but I don't really have a good thing to vote for. Any decent C that niwa would accept, like lambxhops, is just another minor variation of be-nuwas-bitch-and-abandon-everything-we-ever-did.

Nevill

Arcane
I would sooner have Jing die than become Zhang Manxing The Second. That's how unbro you're being right now.
Don't equate us with that scum! manxing was only keeping his women for one night. We'll make sure they get taken care of until they die. We are being responsible here. :M

Nevill

Arcane
Unfortunately, it looks like pantheons are region locked. :negative:

Baltika9 B > C (Lambchop's)
Azira B
Nevill C (Lambchop's)
Elfberserker C (Lambchop's)
Lambchop19 B > C (Lambchop's)
profreshinal C (stab Nuwa)
Akkudakku D > A
Rex Feral C (any) > D
Fangshi C (Lambchop's) > A
ERYFKRAD D
Tigranes D
Kipeci C (call Ahura Mazda)
Grimgravy D
Jester C (respawn Shun)
Ifeex !D
Kz3r0 C (call Ahura Mazda) > B

B - 3
C (Lambchop's) - 3
C (stab Nuwa) - 1
C (call Ahura Mazda) - 2
C (respawn Shun) - 1
C (any) - 1 (0)
D - 4

Last edited:

Jester

Arbiter
Hmm i is it possible to ask her to get Shun respawned into human again with his memories intact in C?
If so name it C Jester.

Actually having person who care about humans to balance those celestial assholes sound like quite good solution.

Kipeci

Arcane
I'm just thinking that if we're powerless to resist these deities maybe we should call the one we represent to help out? That can't hurt, I think.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom