Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

[LP CYOA] 傳

Discussion in 'Choose Your Own Adventure Land' started by treave, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Elfberserker Liturgist

Elfberserker
    it's all those reloads man.
    This is our punishment for using popamole technique spamming and reloads.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  2. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    Shadorwun: Hong Kong
    A.

Praised be the DEMONZ.

Also, treave...
    :love:
    For the rooftops.

^ Top  
  3. Absinthe Arcane

Absinthe
    Voting A

Gentlemen, if we vote C now we're just bowing down to Nuwa just like she always wanted. Someone needs to kick her ass and teach her to stop all the fucking bullshit, and it's gonna be JING. Don't chicken out now. Remember the road of Xu Jing. The road of Zhang Jue. It's the road of MAXIMUM FUCK. Who's to say she's not going to continue her bullshit in the future?

Lets show heaven who's boss.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  4. Baltika9 Arcane

Baltika9
    By doing exactly what they want us to do? Nah.

^ Top  
  5. Well, we already know that A ends in the god of war end, and B just plain sucks. It sounds like our harem will probably die trying to avenge us or succeed in killing Shun, making our sacrifice worthless.

C

Time to troll heaven. :troll:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Absinthe Arcane

Absinthe
    Eh, I'm pretty sure that by now, we are no longer following the God of War ending.

What Nuwa wants the least is Xu Jing dragging her from her pretty throne. Judging by the Chi You story we are pretty fucking good at that kinda shit. And from what we've seen so far, the celestial bureaucracy is a bunch of cunts who do this kinda "screw over the country" shit from time to time just for the lulz.

By the way treave, wouldn't the Wo people also attack Shun in the event of B? The Minamoto are leading them right? And I think their leader swore a life debt to Jing.

^ Top  
  7. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    I am not sending my DEMONZ to the HEAVANZ. Who is going to conquer Europe and pose as a villain for the Hobo Rider? :rpgcodex:

^ Top  
  8. Absinthe Arcane

Absinthe
    Nuwa? After we kick her out from HEAVANZ?

^ Top  
  9. Baltika9 Arcane

Baltika9
    Look guys, I'm just trying to get Jing pegged by a sexy naga. Is that so wrong?

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  10. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    You of all people have no right to ask that question. You missed your chance at hot naga sex during Zhang Jue training. :argh:

Don't pussy out of Zhang Jue way now!

^ Top  
  11. Baltika9 Arcane

Baltika9
    Look man, nothing is more in keeping with the LORD'S teachings than going to HEAVANZ and kicking celestial ass. We have exhausted all of our challenges in the mortal plane, we now have the most broken technique of all.
    It is time to conquer new horizons.

^ Top  
  12. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    I don't see how an acknowledgement of their victory and an appeal is related to kicking ass.

Does the LORD know you think that way?

^ Top  
  13. Baltika9 Arcane

Baltika9
    I'm not giving her the victory she wants with either A or B, I'm choosing to fight her to the last. That is a true warrior's spirit.

^ Top  
  14. Absinthe Arcane

Absinthe
    By kissing her ass, acknowledging her as the victor, and begging her to please stop breaking shit?

^ Top  
  15. Baltika9 Arcane

Baltika9
    No, by selling ourselves into sexual slavery.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  16. Elfberserker Liturgist

Elfberserker
    Man, I am so torn about this.
    Returning back to harem alive sounds pretty nice and I have heard that at Japan and Europe are nice places to visit depending on your tastes. On otherhand there is that wildcard and sexy naga time chance with C.
    So we got basically two ways to end this.

A is following path of Zhang jue and maxium fuck..

C is dealing with tsundere all mother of mankind snake woman...We do have lot of experience of tsunderes and women thought,

Both are indeed paths for legend of Xu Jing a warrior of maxium fuck and silver tongue of tsundere.

^ Top  
  17. Absinthe Arcane

Absinthe
    Man, Nuwa would wreck our harem with C. She'll take Wife #1 spot and try to make everyone her bitch, which she can, so she would. She's the kind of jealous girl who would drive out all the other girls.

No, A is the better harem route if that's what you're after. First we teach her some humility ('cause seriously she's been up to all kinds of dumb shit) and then we offer her a spot.

^ Top  
  18. Baltika9 Arcane

Baltika9
    Good. That means Yunzi and Qilin can finally practice their teamwork and unite against a common threat to their #1 spot. If they can't out-wife Nuwa, they deserve to be #2s.
    :rpgcodex:

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. Elfberserker Liturgist

Elfberserker
    You convinced me:salute:

Flopping to A>C

^ Top  
  20. Nevill Arcane

Nevill
    You convinced me. :salute:

Floppintg to C>A to see the Nuwa vs. Cao'er showdown.

And I know who am I going to bet on.

^ Top  
  21. Absinthe Arcane

Absinthe
    Eh, the problem with the scheming competition is that right now Nuwa still has all that celestial power at her fingertips (and only hers) which kinda gives her a ridiculous advantage over everyone else.

Besides, Cao'er is the kind of girl who is happy to just be in the harem. She's the one girl who could get along with Nuwa because Nuwa would dismiss her as "not a threat."

^ Top  
  22. Elfberserker Liturgist

Elfberserker
    But Cao'er has wooden dildo vibrator and I bet she can even invent more nice stuff.
    Nuwa doesn't stand a chance.

Edit: Duh, goofed

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  23. Baltika9 Arcane

Baltika9
    And can Nuwa even cook? Clean? Does she have a nice attitude? There are many areas which our girls can out-wife her in.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
    ^ Top  
  24. Elfberserker Liturgist

Elfberserker
    uuh...About that cooking department...Yeah...
    Well we have Yifang and Xu Jing can do some pretty nice sandwhiches.

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.