Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

Baltika9

Arcane
:love:
She truly loves us. Fine, swear a geass, suckle her toes and tickle her heel. Then be taken on the spot. I will agree to that.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
B-but... can't we take her to a dinner, first? Get to know her? W-what if we are shy?

Kz3r0

Arcane
I guess what is left is for us to decide. To take it (if Nuwa even accepts it at all), or to let everything go to waste just to make one final act of defiance.

Depends on how much this defiance is worth to you, I suppose.
Baltika9 B > C (Lambchop's)
Azira B
Nevill C (Lambchop's)
Elfberserker X
Lambchop19 B > C (Lambchop's)
profreshinal C (stab Nuwa)
Akkudakku D > A
Rex Feral C (any) > D
Fangshi C (Lambchop's) > A
ERYFKRAD D
Tigranes D
Kipeci C (call Ahura Mazda) > D
Grimgravy D
Jester C (respawn Shun)
Ifeex !D
Kz3r0 C (call Ahura Mazda) > D
Absinthe D
Kashmir Slippers B > C (Lambchop's)
The Brazilian Slaughter - C (his own)
Esquilax - C (Lambchop's)

B - 4 (2)
C (Lambchop's) - 3 (8)
C (stab Nuwa) - 1
C (call Ahura Mazda) - 2
C (respawn Shun) - 1
C (The Brazilian Slaughter) - 1
C (any) - 1 (0)
D - 5 (7)
!D - 1 (0)
Your tally is wrong, my conditional vote is for B not D.

Last edited:

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Why would we be broken? I thought Jing liked large, stiff objects in his rectum.
Sometimes her giant snake tail constricts a bit too hard in the throes of passion. But it's ok, you'll recover, you'll be immortal after all!

Baltika9

Arcane
She has a foot fetish. We like getting pegged. A healthy relationship is all about accepting your partner's flaws. So long as no lasting harm is done, its all good.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
She'll become immortal in her own way and spend the rest of eternity searching for you, but she'll never see you again.

Nevill

Arcane
She'll become immortal in her own way and spend the rest of eternity searching for you, but she'll never see you again.
Yeah, that's pretty sad.

Well, she'll have the clones to entertain her in the meantime.

Absinthe

Arcane
Hm, point. I can't imagine any of the girls would appreciate the news that Jing agreed to leave them forever, though.

Baltika9

Arcane
treave, I have an idea. Do what we do best: make love, not war; we can make her scream our name before she can make us scream hers. If we win, she is ours. If she wins, we are hers.

Baltika9

Arcane
Ah, but would she accept this challenge? It is only fitting that the last boss would test our greatest skill: Sleight of Dong.

Nevill

Arcane
For all of my bravado, though, I can't really say I would be satisfied with that ending. Myself, I would prefer the AC one, where we kill Shun, then take the people we care about and spend our life in seclusion, away from it all. All Chi You ever wanted is to be left alone, and to be free from Heavenly manipulations.

"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither" and all that fluff, though I am not terribly fond of that saying either.

Still, it is a legitimate way to end this in a manner that is somewhat satisfactory for everyone but Jing. I guess we should have been used to that by now. :lol:

Oh, and while we are enjoying our time in the mortal realm, do something about Bai Jiutian, for Heaven's sake! Let the girl have a chance at normal happiness. Issue a decree that a woman leading the sect is ten times cooler than a man or something that would make her come out of the closet! :)

Who is going to argue with the Central Great, anyway?

Besides, think of how much more fun the adventures in jianghu will be for the next generations if all of the sect heads will be replaced by pretty girls. Except for Shaolin. We need them to become the last bastion of manliness in the world. :salute:

Last edited:

Sunnmøring

Novice
C (Baltika) > D for me, I don't really care for Lambchops idea. I'd prefer not to go, but if we are we should go right away... even if that request is granted and doesn't just annoy her further, we can't really sufficiently set up a way out of our established relations gracefully even over ten years, and then we'll spend the rest of eternity with a goddess that will likely hold us in much less esteem. Bargaining to get our descendents in a good spot, buttering her up, sure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom