Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] 傳

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
This is a joke, right? This has to be a joke.

Well, Yunzi and Armaiti could have beat up some low profile guests on the road and stolen their identities, and are even now enjoying the hospitality of Qingcheng Sect at no cost to themselves. She probably has a false beard, even.

Anyway, votes close in 3 hours.

edit: though I like the idea of locking the votes after a certain amount of time. All the discuss and flopping is getting hard to keep up with. Today is different because it's a sick day for me, but it kinda sucks to come back to 16 pages of discuss to read through...

Hm, I was wondering if I needed to have a separate discussion thread to keep the clutter down, but decided against it since the discussion isn't guaranteed to be 10+ pages every time, and we're almost halfway through the LP. Don't think it would solve your problems if you actually wanted to read all of the discuss anyway.

Last edited:

Baltika9

Arcane
Well, Yunzi and Armaiti could have beat up some low profile guests on the road and stolen their identities, and are even now enjoying the hospitality of Qingcheng Sect at no cost to themselves. She probably has a false beard, even.
Qilin! Cao'er! Do your jobs!

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
But we are the servants. How come we didn't recognize them? Cao'er is around, too...

This is just asking for a revival of C1, is it? :lol:

a cut of domestic sheep prime

No, treave, when you make a joke with us, you need to use a parrot. The parrot keeps us from taking you seriously. Actually, one parrot may not be enough. Use two. And a winky face. :M:M;)

Baltika9

Arcane
No, if it's true then C1 is a horrible idea. Because you know Yunzi will want to troll the troll and will chase us down for a duel right in the middle of this shitstorm.

Or we feed laxatives to our Holy Maiden. That's cool. Not.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
But we are the servants. How come we didn't recognize them? Cao'er is around, too...

You were working in the back all this while. If you had gone in as guests you would have bumped into them. :M:M;) (am I doing this right)

Nevill

Arcane
No, if it's true then C1 is a horrible idea. Because ypu know Yunzi will want to troll the troll and will chase us down for a duel right in the middle of this shitstorm.
We owe her one, though.
This can be a true free-for-all that we didn't get to enjoy in Tibet. And maybe someone can axe Mao Sanjiao, too.
Then we make out with her right in front of the guests. Not that they are watching closely.

I feel the flop overtaking me!!

Baltika9

Arcane
No, treave, when you make a joke with us, you need to use a parrot. The parrot keeps us from taking you seriously. Actually, one parrot may not be enough. Use two. And a winky face. :M:M;)
No, it has to be the top-hat one. Like so:
+M +M ;)

No, no! The top hat is confusing! I feel so confused. Maybe I should flop too...

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
It would be nice if she actually saw you in bridal drag getting ready to make out with Mao Sanjiao, wouldn't it? The Great Lord of the Fire Temple?

:M

Baltika9

Arcane
Right. And one of our Ameshas, too. Fuck, let all six of them see the Giant Flaming Faggot Xu Jing.
Vahista won't be the only alcoholic.

Nevill

Arcane
It would be nice if she actually saw you in bridal drag getting ready to make out with Mao Sanjiao, wouldn't it? The Great Lord of the Fire Temple?
What, you mean Yunzi would not respect us anymore and won't worship us? :lol:

Oh, you are speaking of Armaiti... It's ok, it's a part of our Chinese tradition. You foreigners won't understand.

Wait, does that also mean that Mao Sanjiao gets to be the Holy Maiden if we marry him? I am a bit confused about all these religious rituals.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Armaiti: Then Mao Sanjiao drew the bridal veil back, and I saw the face of our Lord.

Vairya: Are you shitting me?

Ameretat: Ooh. I think I'd like to see that.

Vahista: ...

Armaiti: I am not lying. He was all made-up with powder and rouge.

Vairya: *amazed laughter*

Haurvatat: Mysterious are the ways of the Lord... right? ...right.

Manah: The Han have some strange customs, or so I've heard.

Vahista: ...*drinks*

Rex Feral

Prophet
So, going with B2, does anyone have any objections to letting our letter to the Abbess?

I'm for letting B2 run its course. I'm afraid that if we start customizing it we'll screw it up. Jing has 7 INT and a troll skill of at least 7. I'm sure he can handle it.

Baltika9

Arcane
Armaiti: Then Mao Sanjiao drew the bridal veil back, and I saw the face of our Lord.

Vairya: Are you shitting me?

Ameretat: Ooh. I think I'd like to see that.

Vahista: ...

Armaiti: I am not lying. He was all made-up with powder and rouge.

Vairya: *amazed laughter*

Haurvatat: Mysterious are the ways of the Lord... right? ...right.

Manah: The Han have some strange customs, or so I've heard.

Vahista: ...*drinks*
I feel like every thing we do needs to have one of these discussions in the background. Our Ameshas are awesome.
Vairya is the muscle and the team's bedrock.
Haurvatat is the team mom.
Manah is Aquaman.
Vahista is the comic relief. Teach him drunken fist and he'll be a terror on any battlefield.
Ameretat is the slutty, rebellious teen.
Armaiti is the well-behaved girl next door type.

Nevill

Arcane
I'm for letting B2 run its course. I'm afraid that if we start customizing it we'll screw it up. Jing has 7 INT and a troll skill of at least 7. I'm sure he can handle it.
But how we are supposed to raise our trolling skill up to the realm of the divine that is suitable for our newfound status of Ahura Mazda representative if we pass up all the opportunities? :(

Are there techniques to boost it up?

Baltika9

Arcane
A God of prosperity, wise rule and righteous judgement.
Angra Mainyu, who is also a God, is all about discord, tyranny, evil and trololo.

Nevill

Arcane
Yeah, right. The previous Ahura representative was all about wise rule and righteous judgement. The prosperity he brought to the Cult made Yunzi go 'I must save them! I must help them!' two years back. After he almost genocided his people via the Wudu Cult.

If they allowed certain liberties with their previous Lord, I am sure they can find it in themselves to overlook some of our own eccentricities.

Nevill

Arcane
Wait, I've just realised there is a terrible omission!

Why isn't there a choice to grope Bai Jiutian? How will we decide whether to kill him or lust after her otherwise?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Votes are now closed. This could have gone down in history as the infamous Brown Wedding, but alas. :rpgcodex:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom