Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Epic

Anabanana

Augur
Alternatively, Sekhenun could manipulate the spies into into having Dapimsin think that our Empire is far stronger than he previously imagined. If he's convinced that our Empire is too strong, we could avoid a war altogether. I'd really much rather avoid the possibility of war altogether with the Terasphagos threat to worry about and being only six years removed from the Aegean War.
This is a good idea. Flopping to BCB. I'll go edit my original post now.

Baltika9

Arcane
:bro: for reminding me what's what.

Indeed. The only way for 2B to be successful is misinformation. However, the spies are working in our government, meaning they most likely have access to the two things that can bit false information: facts and numbers. If the Hittites learn that we are misleading them, they will take it as a sign of us being nervous, afraid. Otherwise, why lie? If we tried to feed them false troop movements, maybe it would work. Unless treave says that 2C will work the way we want it to.
Otherwise it's a dangerous gamble, even more so than going Kodex Kool Kommando.
The only other options here are: execute them publicly to send a message to Dampisin and/or talk to the Hittite king. Otherwise, the only choice is war, and Kipeci provides very good arguments of why: the Hittites are positioned perfectly to strike the crippling first blow (i.e.: invade the lightly defended Greece, provide the dissatisfied Assyrians with protection, who were earlier stated to be unrestful, and regroup their Gutian raider). Also keep in mind that Dampisin is a very smart man and the new Hittite King's head may be full of piss and vinegar, but the guy is spoiling for a fight. As in he wants a war and I'm not even sure if tricking him will work.
His answer may literally be: "Hah! They have more men than us? What use are they to a weak Emperor? Let them come and die!" Because he does indeed think us weak. And the only other way I see is challenging him to a direct duel.
Do you really think a man like that, with the advantages he has going for him and an adviser such as Dampisin and the views he has of us and our Empire will cal off the attack? Do you, really? He is not some idiot.

Of course, we may luck out and it works. But do you really want to gamble with the lives of so many people? Edit2: And, more importantly, with the future of Mankind?

P.S.: The Emperor of Man wouldn't just roll over and take it up the ass like this. And I'd like to think that we're still striving to be like him.
:rpgcodex:

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, there is a way for ScubaV's idea to work. We use the spies to stall the Hittites until our Empire is armed with iron weaponry. Then, when they strike and strike they will, our men will meet them with superior firepower iron armaments.
Don't underestimate the guy. He is not a moron. I'm getting a very strong "Astarth-in--the-making" vibe from him. And he could be our new Astarth, if we win him to our side. And the only way to do that is to show him that Ean is a strong Emperor. And not a meek little boy that just looks down and makes up stories when him and his are insulted.

Edit 3: Esquilax, ScubaV, Storyfag, Smashing Axe, I understand what you want to do here. Preserve peace at any cost and raise Athena's trust in Ean. However, I strongly believe that avoiding the war on these circumstances and picking the "obviously Superior" option (just like we picked the superior options with Zeus, Tjaru, Sargon, and Theseus) may be the one that leads to the most desired results, but it is also irresponsible. Very, very irresponsible.

Esquilax

Arcane
Kipeci, I disagree. The Gutians are only aiding the Hittites as mercenaries, they have no real loyalty to them. Given the choice between being slughtered or going back home, they're going to pick the latter. The Assyrians will be content that we managed to pacify the Gutians and stop the raids, so there'll be no unrest on that front. Starting another war so soon is unnecessary.

Baltika9's endless paranoia aside, there is no way that the Hittites will know that we're tracking their spies. After we raid the Gutians, they will figure that we never managed to trace the attack back to them. Why? Because their spies wouldn't be alive if we did. They aren't positioned for a "crippling first blow" of any kind that won't backfire horrendously, because we'll have advance knowledge on anything they do from here on out. 1B + 2C will work splendidly to counter any further incursions.

It's clear to me that to deal with the Terasphagos threat and the Gieloth invasion of China, we need (1) a large, skilled army (2) a unified Empire, and (3) The loyalty of Athena and Artemis. There are two ways to go about countering Hittite ambitions with these goals in mind - the first is to use Sekhenun to direct a campaign of misnformation to avoid a war completely. The second is to bait them into a trap. Something similar to this:

If they attack Greece, we can give Athena urgent warning of an attack coming to her borders and to prepare for it, giving her a large contingent of our own men as well. With Ean and Athena working together and catching the invaders by surprise thanks to our spy network, repelling an invasion of Greece will be child's play with minimal losses on our side.

More importantly, this move is crucial in earning both her loyalty and a Cassus Belli against the Hittites. Once we repel them, we can launch a devastating counterattack with Athena fully behind us and vassalize the Hittite Kingdom under generous terms*, giving us access to their huge army. An expansionist policy at this point would only alienate Athena.

The best part about this is that the high literacy rates created by our education program will ensure that our system of bureaucracy and organization will be good enough to sustain such a large empire.

Besides, it's just like Smashing Axe said: a war of conquest would be seen by Athena as another power-hungry move. We want her as an ally, that's the most important thing right now. Getting bogged down in a war against the Hittites is as ill-advised as the American invasion of Iraq. It will be a waste of time, resources and it won't improve Athena's opinion of us one bit.

* For example: the current King remains on the throne so long as he swears fealty to the Emperor and hands Dapimsin over to Shin'ar, where he will be executed and bear full blame for starting the war. The King will also be required to send a large number of his standing force to watch the rift at Olympus.

I understand what you want to do here. Preserve peace at any cost and raise Athena's trust in Ean. However, I strongly believe that avoiding the war on these circumstances and picking the "obviously Superior" option (just like we picked the superior options with Zeus, Tjaru, Sargon, and Theseus) may be the one that leads to the most desired results, but it is also irresponsible. Very, very irresponsible.

What the fuck are you talking about? You are really going off on the deep end lately. What do Zeus, Tjaru, Sargon and Theseus have to do with this?

I find your name-dropping of those past decisions illogical, and honestly, a bit manipulative. Besides, I was in favour of killing Marduk the hard way and taking out the siege tower instead of going after Baran. If anything, avoiding a war here is consistent with my voting history because I have avoided being short-sighted and going for reckless choices exactly like this one since the very beginning.

Baltika9

Arcane
So, when a man sends makes spies in your government and hires mercenaries to indirectly attack your people, that is not a valid casus belli (confessions do count as proof, after all)? Also, I never said they'd know we're tracking them. I said that the spies will have access to cold, hard facts, because they are in our government.
And if Athena starts to have second thoughts, we just tell her like it is: he sent spies, hired mercs to attack our lands and engaged in subversion. She would have to be Lawful Stupid Good to think our actions wrong and I think higher of her than that. Can't blame an Emperor for defending his people and lands.
Also, better paranoid and wrong than paranoid and right.

Edit: Esquilax, deep end? Well, I certainly hope not, I just happen to strongly disagree with your opinions and the direction this vote is headed, hence my rather passionate defense. Nothing personal. I'm just supporting the facts that Kipeci pointed out and they were valid points: the Hittite Empire is pretty much next to Greece, their King is a rather spirited and belligerent King, who openly calls Ean weak, their adviser is a cunning man with a vested interest in bringing us down, even going so far as to place spies into our government (meaning they have access to facts on paper) and contract mercenaries to attack our sovereign lands. I mean, this doesn't paint a positive picture of them in regards to us.

Furthermore, we also know that all of the Assyrian troops in the Indus valley rebelled against Babylon, if not Ean directly, which casts a valid doubt as to their allegiance. Also, the individual city states were indeed clamoring for independence after Marduk's fall and only Ean's presence, apparently, kept them together. A couple well-placed strikes and the lands may truly start unraveling. Besides, on of the young King's beliefs is that Ean preaches brotherhood to keep Marduk's conquests together and he may try to test that. He simply has a good striking position if he remains untouched and I doubt that he/Damipsin is/are the type/s that would neglect them.

As for the name drops, it's just a trend I noticed,whenever we vote for the obviously superior options, we tend to overreach ourselves. I'm not pointing fingers here, and I'm as just as guilty, if not more so, than the average participant.

Or maybe I just played too much CK2 and expect that treave's AI is in "brutal assrape" mode. Actually, most of the times, it is.

Edit 2: Maybe I am just paranoid, but this one of the times where a preemptive strike can help avoid unfavorable consequences. As for Athena, I doubt she will follow a weak leader any more than she will follow a brutal one. Remember, she gave us Greece in exchange for our might and resources.
But enough belaboring the point, let's wait and hear from the big guy himself.

Kipeci

Arcane
Kipeci, I disagree. The Gutians are only aiding the Hittites as mercenaries, they have no real loyalty to them. Given the choice between being slughtered or going back home, they're going to pick the latter. The Assyrians will be content that we managed to pacify the Gutians and stop the raids, so there'll be no unrest on that front. Starting another war so soon is unnecessary.

They are inspiring those raids with money, yes. What about it? That doesn't change the situation. If we take care of the ongoing Gutian raids by going back on over to beat them up again, we're again exposing our Empire to a potential Hittite invasion in addition to wasting some of our men. It won't matter if the Gutians don't fight to the death and just run off to the hills, they'll be back in not too long if they're still given the incentives to keep on attacking us. Since genociding them off the face of the Earth would piss off certain important figures and accelerate our corruption and we don't really have the time or resources to just integrate them into our agricultural society/demand their vassalization, the best we can hope for at the moment for peace with them is to convince the Hittites that it would be a bad idea for them to keep making those payments. Since the Hittites don't respect our military power enough for us to properly make that threat, we must demonstrate our military prowess or make sure that they start thinking we have an intimidating military.
Baltika9's endless paranoia aside, there is no way that the Hittites will know that we're tracking their spies. After we raid the Gutians, they will figure that we never managed to trace the attack back to them. Why? Because their spies wouldn't be alive if we did. They aren't positioned for a "crippling first blow" of any kind that won't backfire horrendously, because we'll have advance knowledge on anything they do from here on out. 1B + 2C will work splendidly to counter any further incursions.

How will we have advance knowledge of their actions? Would you flood spies with national secrets about troop movements before sending them into your enemy's land? Besides, you have to remember how slowly information travels. If the Hittites begin to march in Greece, someone around that area has to run all the way over to contact us while we're dicking around in Assyria and more eastern sections, and then we have to travel the entire way over to the Hittite realm while simultaneously calling up an army. Depending on how fast they act, they could have already conquered Greece by the time we even get on the scene despite having spies in their lands. As for now, we only have their spies in our lands, who aren't really guaranteed to have much information for us to glean.

If they attack Greece, we can give Athena urgent warning of an attack coming to her borders and to prepare for it, giving her a large contingent of our own men as well. With Ean and Athena working together and catching the invaders by surprise thanks to our spy network, repelling an invasion of Greece will be child's play with minimal losses on our side.

What spy network? We've only found out the vaguest of information from some guy who was sent to make trouble with the Gutians, and none of the options given are saying anything about establishing a spy network. If we want to go with one, fine, but none of the current options do that. Even with a spy network, you still need to keep in mind that information travels very slowly in these times and that Greece is much closer to the Hittites than it is to any of our other lands-- we can and should take measure to prepare Greece against an invasion, but almost certainly they'd be facing a Hittite invasion before we could actually react unless we're actually in Greece.
Besides, it's just like Smashing Axe said: a war of conquest would be seen by Athena as another power-hungry move. Attacking the Hittites on our own would be seen as both power-hungry and arrogant. We want her as an ally, that's the most important thing right now. Getting bogged down in a war against the Hittites is as ill-advised as the American invasion of Iraq. We already have a war against the Terasphagos

It may be somewhat power-hungry, but it's logical. It eliminates a belligerent threat disconnecting our empire that has already been stirring up trouble, which should be a Casus Belli in itself. Besides, our literacy measure should be doing enough to end up with a net benefit with Athena so that we should have some room to possibly upsether... also, while she might not like an aggressive foreign policy, I think seeing that Greece would probably be fairly vulnerable to a surprise Hittite invasion should make her more amenable to accepting this. Certainly, she'd think no better of us if we let the Hittites invade.

The war against the Terasphagos has mainly stabilized at this point, it's all about building fortifications currently which we've mostly managed to do. Our fight against the Terasphagos goes to shit immediately if the Hittites invade. They are a really big threat to our plans.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

Last time we were God King we lead the charge and got our brains scrambled. Let's not repeat that error.

BCB

Esquilax

Arcane
So, when a man sends makes spies in your government and hires mercenaries to indirectly attack your people, that is not a valid casus belli (confessions do count as proof, after all)? Also, I never said they'd know we're tracking them. I said that the spies will have access to cold, hard facts, because they are in our government.
And if Athena starts to have second thoughts, we just tell her like it is: he sent spies, hired mercs to attack our lands and engaged in subversion. She would have to be Lawful Stupid Good to think our actions wrong and I think higher of her than that. Can't blame an Emperor for defending his people and lands.

Not to Athena it isn't. She'll interpret it as yet another blatant power-grab by yet another power-hungry God-King. Athena's opinion on what constitutes a valid Casus Belli is the only one that matters here - yes, her loyalty is that important. Once those voices begin speaking to her, we want her on our side. It's naive to think that she'll believe us right now:

Reasoning was that it's hard not to think you're being made a fool of when you know you have some trouble getting support among the Greeks yet this guy offers to just make you their queen. It smacks of a political ploy to her, where you just want your very own Greek god to use as a puppet to rule Greece. Of course, being the puppet she can at least work against the system from within it, so she accepts it. Regardless of your actual intentions, noble or not, that's what she thinks of this deal.

She thinks that we gave her a position as Queen because we wanted a spineless puppet that we could control. After we did what she perceives as a cynical political move, why would she believe that we were just in our invasion of the Hittite Kingdom? She'll think it's a continuation of the greedy, expansionist policy that we pursued with her in Greece.

Well, I certainly hope not, I just happen to strongly disagree with your opinions and the direction this vote is headed, hence my rather passionate defense. Nothing personal. I'm just supporting the facts that Kipeci pointed out and they were valid points: the Hittite Empire is pretty much next to Greece, their King is a rather spirited and belligerent King, who openly calls Ean weak, their adviser is a cunning man with a vested interest in bringing us down, even going so far as to place spies into our government (meaning they have access to facts on paper) and contract mercenaries to attack our sovereign lands. I mean, this doesn't paint a positive picture of them in regards to us.

The spies were not placed in the government by the Hittites, they were leftover bureaucrats and administrators loyal to Marduk/Dapimsin from the previous administration. So they were there from the beginning, it just so happened that Dapimsin managed to use his remaining contacts to his advantage.

If an invasion is inevitable, we can manipulate Dapimsin's spies into directing the Hittites to a place that is favourable to us. For example, direct them to a town that they think is deserted, but is actually full of soldiers and fortifications. This is far more intelligent than going on an ill-advised preemptive war only six years after the Aegean conflict, with a potentially rebellious Greece we need to get on our side, and a war front in Olympus that could explode at any moment. Avoid war for now, and if it's inevitable, manipulate the situation via Dapimsin's spies so that we can fight on our terms.

Furthermore, we also know that all of the Assyrian troops in the Indus valley rebelled against Babylon, if not Ean directly, which casts a valid doubt as to their allegiance. Also, the individual city states were indeed clamoring for independence after Marduk's fall and only Ean's presence, apparently, kept them together. A couple well-placed strikes and the lands may truly start unraveling. Besides, on of the young King's beliefs is that Ean preaches brotherhood to keep Marduk's conquests together and he may try to test that. He simply has a good striking position if he remains untouched and I doubt that he/Damipsin is/are the type/s that would neglect them.

While Assyrian loyalty is indeed shaky, so long as we keep the Gutians in check with 1B, they will remain content. Btw, those troops were Sumerian, not Assyrian:

The Babylonian Empire, previously held together only by the threat of Marduk's power, began splintering. Each of the city states began demanding more autonomy. The Indus settlements that Marduk had conquered revolted almost instantly upon news of his death. Most of the Sumerian soldiers stationed there to keep the peace joined the natives in their bid for independence.

The whole point of leaving Dapimsin's contacts alive is to ensure that the Hittites never attain the "good striking position" that you mention. If we can misdirect them into attacking a place that is favourable to us, the Hittites will be repelled with little trouble.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Sekhenun can defend herself and knows when to run.

Regarding the size of the empire, it depends on how centralized you want decisions to be. You could run around declaring the plains of Europe part of your empire and no one would probably raise a fuss until you get closer to the northern kingdom. Don't expect to hold too much sway over those areas though, or respond to issues in time. The good thing of having kings under you is that they and the administration under them can deal with most of the daily bread and butter issues without your input. Well, if they're competent. If they're not, things can go bad without you noticing. There's probably something to be said later about gradually establishing a system of government rather than the current imperial way of "everyone just do your own thing except when I want you to do something else". A council of kings, or something. Anyway, I digress. With this current pattern of administration, you could swallow up Anatolia, and that would probably be the limit of your effective governance.

One thing about the Gutians: their homelands already border your empire. In fact it's hard to say whether they're in or out of it, given their semi-nomadic ways. You certainly have part of the mountain range under your control - your previous raids were you going in and messing up their homes. Sorry if this wasn't clearer.

Baltika9

Arcane
Screw not belaboring the point, I'm loving this just too damn much. Yes, I understand Athena is a big deal, I even somewhat agree. She's not the end-all be-all, though.
Not to Athena it isn't. She'll interpret it as yet another blatant power-grab by yet another power-hungry God-King.
Well, how about we just, I dunno, present her with the Gutian chief that spilled the beans and let her demonstrate to us her wisdom first hand.
Honestly, we have, right here, unquestionable proof that the Hittite court engaged in covert warfare and provocation against our empire, along with espionage towards subversive ends. Hell, we can even show her the spies, too.
If she still believes after the evidence that Ean started another war just because "r00fles, unlimited power", she'd be retarded and not worth shit as an ally, frankly, because if she sees a problem with defending one's own people, and this is what this war will be about if it happens, she's going to blow a fuse when she learns, and learn she will, no secret can be kept forever, that Ean: a) eats human beings for sustaining his power, b) is growing more and more evil by the second and c) consorts with a two Gieloth of all things. Especially the last one.

Besides, an honorable campaign, in which we don't start cutting up people left and right for "justice", will be unlikely to draw her ire, especially if we plan this right and end it quickly, with minimal bloodshed and smartly deal with the nation's surrender. There's also the possibility that a smartly planned first strike will intimidate them sufficiently ithat we can demand Dapimsin's release into our custody. It would be very unlike treave to let us launch a war and not let us decide how it's run. In addition to that, considering we dealt somewhat delicately with the Gutian raiders and are about to provide schools and orphanages to Greece, I think this gives us some leeway.

I will also reiterate what I said earlier: a weak Emperor is just as likely to earn her disdain, I am sure, as a tyrant is. No mater how kind and good, no one respects weakness, especially not in an Emperor. Yes, status and the trappings of power are a big deal too. And honestly? We don't have to be a tyrant (and before you bring the war up: it's not for domination, it's for security and we have all the proof we need).
And the new Hittite king? I rather think that if we show him Ean's strength, he'll actually be glad to join our Empire, because the reason he's so easily manipulated by Dapimsin is because he thinks Ean weak. I rather fancy turning him into Sargon/Astarth 2.0

Avoid war for now, and if it's inevitable, manipulate the situation via Dapimsin's spies so that we can fight on our terms.

The whole point of leaving Dapimsin's contacts alive is to ensure that the Hittites never attain the "good striking position" that you mention. If we can misdirect them into attacking a place that is favourable to us, the Hittites will be repelled with little trouble.
Indeed, if we succeed in misdirecting the Hittite army, we may avoid the majority of the blow. However, it is a gamble, and a rather large one. Kipeci brought up a good point in regards to communications and I am reminded of the Gutian camp raid when Sekhenun's messenger did not make it in time to warn Ean. Contact can be late, the messenger may die, be delayed, break a leg, whatever. The Hittites can also launch simultaneous raids at all of our weakest locations. And about maneuvering them away from our, let's take a look at the map, shall we?
4759y.png

They just have too much room to navigate and exploit. I am extremely uncomfortable with their location and their proximity to the Assyrians and Greeks. They are simply too close to our weak spots for me to be comfortable to proceed with a total counter-intelligence campaign. And as treave also noted, the Gutians are right there on our borders/inside of them .That means they already have advanced scouts that can run in and out because they are nomads and that's how it's been for generations. Reminds me of one of my disasters in CK2. And I was playing on easy.
:bro: for the stimulating debate, hadn't had this much fun in ages. Keep 'em coming.

treave: you are a genius. If I hadn't knopwn better, I would think you're the MCA himself come again.

newcomer

Learned
With 1B, I'm in favor of turning the Gutians against them if they surrender (we hire them as mercenaries and use them against the Hittite, sabotaging Hittite invasion plan even further). And for Greece, We'll warn Athena and prepare a few thousand soldiers just in case. Actually it's better if the Hittite attack Greece and kill a few Greeks, because that way we will earn Athena's support to counterattack

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012

newcomer

Learned
Oh treave I've just come up with a great idea for our next research: communication relay between immortals, Gieloths, and humans

So we know that Gieloth can send and receive long-range telepathic message with their brain structure. What I propose is basically to create an exclusive channel for Ean and the vassal kings/queens so that messengers is no longer necessary. We (Ean & the tentacles only, to prevent plotting) will also gain the ability to create other channels as we wish it, such as a channel between Ean-Sek-Edem. Drawback is that we need to convince Athena to join to the tentacle lovers side :smug:

P.S. Or tell her "Eat your voices". Now that will end her loyalty with the masters

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Can't we just use our powers to make navigating the ocean extremely difficult for Hittite ships?

If you've mastered your Vajra fragment, you could create a storm like Zeus did.:troll:
Speaking of Vajra, where did Hephaestus hide his fragment?
He replaced part of his body with it. :troll:

Edit: normal humans don't have the capacity for any of the powers unless you experiment on them like Nusku did. You could start giving her samples to work with if you want to start up the Human Enhancement Project again. As for the channel, you still can't broadcast, only receive fragments. Maybe if you let her slide her tentacles around in your brain.

Baltika9

Arcane
Can't we just use our powers to make navigating the ocean extremely difficult for Hittite ships?

If you've mastered your Vajra fragment, you could create a storm like Zeus did.:troll:
Speaking of Vajra, where did Hephaestus hide his fragment?
He replaced part of his body with it. :troll:

Edit: normal humans don't have the capacity for any of the powers unless you experiment on them like Nusku did. You could start giving her samples to work with if you want to start up the Human Enhancement Project again. As for the channel, you still can't broadcast, only receive fragments. Maybe if you let her slide her tentacles around in your brain.
She can slide her tentacles, sure. We'll slide something of our won. Seriously, though, that is useful, so I'm in.

newcomer

Learned

We need to prevent Athena from knowing this then. And there's morality issue too because Sek has gone native. For the samples, I'm sure there's plenty of them in prisons (especially death rows)

Let her slide her tentacles... and we'll slide our hyper weapon :smug:

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Crazy idea that I wouldn't be in favour of for Athena reasons, but... What about using the heads of severed convicts as a means of long-range communication? Get Sek to alter them to still be "alive" and to communicate and send Gieloth messages. Basically they'll be a large, decaying cellphone you'd need to keep healthy and alive. That or turn them into servitor expies

newcomer

Learned
Crazy idea that I wouldn't be in favour of for Athena reasons, but... What about using the heads of severed convicts as a means of long-range communication? Get Sek to alter them to still be "alive" and to communicate and send Gieloth messages. Basically they'll be a large, decaying cellphone you'd need to keep healthy and alive. That or turn them into servitor expies

I doubt Athena will agree to this one either if she's in favor of respecting the dead... But this could be an alternative. Another alternative would be to use animal heads (Sheeps, anyone? :troll: ) and keep them alive. Though this might open the possibility that it can be hijacked by powerful psykers

Smashing Axe

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
That and the gieloth will be able to pick up everything we say through the network. So you'd need to use coded communication like they did in WW2. Could still work.

newcomer

Learned
That and the gieloth will be able to pick up everything we say through the network. So you'd need to use coded communication like they did in WW2. Could still work.

I'm thinking of changing the frequency so that they can't listen to it / at the very least not aware of it at the beginning, and coded message would also help. Think of it like a biological telegraph (and opens another possibility of being adopted by commoners)

And with this we can communicate with the immortals in China if someone manages to bring the sheep telegraph to them

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom