Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[LP CYOA] Test-Run

m4davis

Scholar
I think its a fair decision not sure about being in physical reach of the moron in question but our own physicality combined with the allegiance of the hobo makes this a much less risky prospect Flopping to C.
Also do have 1 small concern about allying with the vegan seems like there unlikely to violently disagree with any of our actions and will probably work with us most of the time but on the other hand right now there a push over and may just go for whoever talked to them last hobos a much safer decision.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Pfft. Gender segregation at its finest. And they complain I am a racist.
thZ1.gif

And now I am going to be stuck with those two dirty punks. Gah, the smell alone can drive a person mad!

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Do you want him to? You can make a choice about whether or not he tips fedoras if you pair him up with an actual lady, if not, that choice will not be available to you.

m4davis

Scholar
May I just add if he does Edgar I simply ask no beg that you bite his dick off going by how he talks and blusters I can't imagine it being a hard task.

Grimgravy

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
That poor woman just died and these people are thinking about a hobo performing oral sex? Lord God above please deliver me from this evil in Jesus' name!

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
If it comes to that, you will have a choice of whether to bite or not to bite. :M

Nevill

Arcane
Also, see what I mean, Lambchop19? Your racism, bigotry and unchecked neckbeardism have deprived you of all the ladies (and even trannies), leaving the hobo as the only romance option. It's karma, man.

By the way, do we have any items on us? Does Aaron even have a fiver?

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
None of you have anything except your clothes, but you can ask for it on credit.

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Well, where do you think the weed is likely to be, the basement or the roof?

Nevill

Arcane
None of you have anything except your clothes, but you can ask for it on credit.
:hmmm:

I wonder if the Speshul Taktics from Space Rangers is applicable here as well - ask for a credit, then blow the Business Center up so that you don't have to return the money.

Did I imagine some information about explosive chips being injected in our heads? Can't find it anywhere anymore. :roll:

Hmmm, if we turn Franchesca upside down, can we send her off alone? When can we start thinking with portals?

a cut of domestic sheep prime

I think I'd go for B. Mr. KKK needs to be taught a little lesson in respect before he comes up with some sort of wormy plot. He'll be at his best behavior within the range of Benton's fists, I feel.
1396156341857.gif

Kz3r0

Arcane
This Aaron guy is really hopeless, first wants to kill me now has sexual fantasies about me, racist bigot on top of being a faggot, no offense for gay people, probably a pedo too.

Aaron is not a fag, bro. It's just that black people smell kills his boner.

And he is no more a pedo than Shinoseki Adachi-san was. Take that for what you will.

Kz3r0

Arcane
Nah, just a furryfag.

And I won't stand for you dissing him, he is the Codexian ideal, after all.
You seem too comfortable in larping such characters, anything you want to tell us?
And he is no more a pedo than Shinoseki Adachi-san was. Take that for what you will.
Poor Shinoseki, don't smear his memory like this, it's Nevill's fault, he tried to turn him in a mirro image of himself, must be true that in the end people in RPGs just play as themselves.

Why are you voting to stay with me though? You should be voting B to send me away...

Kz3r0

Arcane
*A vague smile appears on Edgar's face then he returns to stare into the void expressionless.*

*Aaron shoves him over the edge*
*tips fedora*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom