Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Magic to Master - Immersive Multiplayer Fantasy "MMORPG"

gamerteam500

Literate
Dear gamers, today we would like to introduce you to an extremely exciting game. A game full of powerful mythological figures of the Far Eastern culture, powerful heroes and great battle mechanics.

In this game, you will create your character and defeat powerful world bosses and their servants in the Arasina continents of the Far East. The loot you acquire will grant ancient magic bonuses that can be used to strengthen your characters or sold in the empire's marketplace. The familiar hack and slash style combat system makes the game very action-packed and fun. It will keep you entertained at every level and make you feel like you're playing the most fun MMO game of your life. With a fair and competitive gameplay, you'll get the perfect experience of mastering each area.

The game features more than 8 different character classes, 4 different dynasties and 2 powerful sects, each with their own unique combat abilities. There are also many mounts to accompany you, millions of equipment and accessories to strengthen your pet character, and many different quests, guild battles and PvP arenas. You can also team up with other players or fight against everyone.

Magic To Master is a perfect choice for gamers who love far eastern culture.

⏰
Magic To Master, our MMORPG game that we have been working on for a long time and is now fully completed and ready to be played, will launch on Kickstarter on May 30, 2023.
⏰

It is an international MMORPG game with support for about 25 different languages. M2M has an advanced spectrum inspired by many MMORPG games you know.

Please consider backing Magic To Master on Kickstarter and help us find the support we need to bring the game back. The game is fully finished and ready to play. The game engine on which the game was created, and all legal and official rights belong to Laniatus LLC.

It has been officially decided and structured by the company to allow P2P (i.e. the well-known C2C business model) player-to-player legal trading in Magic To Master. We are pleased to bring you this next generation classic MMORPG.
On May 30th, back Magic To Master on Kickstarter and get a chance to win valuable and limited rewards.

Please don't forget to follow our project, just click the green "Notify me at launch" button on the Kickstarter pre-launch page to follow the project.

We have prepared a short video for you below.

You can follow this link for frequently asked questions. (Constantly updated.)

Thank you very much indeed for your support, patience and understanding.
1f49a.png

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Talk about talking, meet about meeting. Now we need to subscribe to a promise of a kickstarter campaign, which will promise us the game, and the game will never even come out.

gamerteam500

Literate
Talk about talking, meet about meeting. Now we need to subscribe to a promise of a kickstarter campaign, which will promise us the game, and the game will never even come out.
Thank you very much for approving the content. We are preparing a really beautiful game for such nice people as you, you can watch live videos of the game on the Discord server whenever you want. Believe me, our goal is to show people everything in the most accurate way. We are not doing this for money, our heart and soul are really pure. We just want a chance for the world to see it. We are not going to raise millions on Kickstarter, we just want what we need, like $25000 : )

gamerteam500

Literate
Hero Engine?
theres-a-name-ive-not-heard-in-many-years.gif
That's right, we are the only real representative of Hero Engine right now. Because it was shut down and no other company has been using it for a long time. At least after SWTOR. I am very honored that you remember this
We have prepared a short video for you below.

Surely if you were a studio based in Colorado, like your legal info states, you wouldn't have need for an AI-generated voice for English, would you?
You wouldn't be an odd mixture of Mexicans, Turks and Hungarians that only meet online, would you?
Hello, this is not incorrect information, our company is based in Colorado. Previously our company was based in Hungary but that was a long time ago and the company was discontinued due to financial problems. Now we are relocating again and we have an active MVP product. We will bring it to the market. All of our team is Hungarian as before. Please forgive us for not speaking English as well as you do. Of course I am not lying to you, we are an independent game development team and our budget is really limited. It is not wrong to use an AI voiceover. Nevertheless, thank you very much for your consideration. Please understand that our hearts are pure. I know it is difficult because there are so many wrong people in the world. Yes, but not everyone is the same, please believe in your heart that we deserve a chance.

Myobi

Liturgist
Ah yes, freshly made account, "MMORPG", "indie" and "Kickstarter", I'm actually surprised the lack of "Unity" in it, this will be great.

gamerteam500

Literate
Ah yes, freshly made account, "MMORPG", "indie" and "Kickstarter", I'm actually surprised the lack of "Unity" in it, this will be great.
Hello thank you for your time and kindness. Our account may be new but I have just discovered this community (rpgcodex) and i have no intention of leaving it. I believe that there will be much better things after our game starts, because I didn't know that there was such a big forum on the Internet in the RPG base. I corrected my typos when I wrote the keywords. Our goal is not to get people hopeful and then extinguish it. We have a vision and a mission. Our players are our most valuable asset. We will never deviate from this line. You will see this in time. Thank you for your evaluation.
Well, good luck!
Hello and thank you for your kind wishes. Words cannot express how much we need this. Thank you very much again.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
Hello thank you for your time and kindness. Our account may be new but I have just discovered this community (rpgcodex) and i have no intention of leaving it. I believe that there will be much better things after our game starts, because I didn't know that there was such a big forum on the Internet in the RPG base. I corrected my typos when I wrote the keywords. Our goal is not to get people hopeful and then extinguish it. We have a vision and a mission. Our players are our most valuable asset. We will never deviate from this line. You will see this in time.
Here, I generated your next 10 posts with GPT in the same vein. Feel free to take a break.

Furthermore, as we embark on this exciting journey, we intend to immerse ourselves in the rich tapestry of knowledge and advice that this forum provides. We believe that the success of our game development venture is inherently tied to the invaluable insights and feedback that we'll receive from this dedicated community of RPG enthusiasts.

The core of our mission is to create experiences that resonate with players on a deep level, engaging them through both immersive narratives and compelling gameplay. We are committed to learning and growing alongside this community, absorbing all the feedback we receive, both praise and criticism, as invaluable contributions that will shape our game and propel it to the next level.

Being a part of RPGCodex doesn't just mean participating in discussions about role-playing games, it means being a part of a community that understands and appreciates the depth and complexity that these games can offer. It's a commitment we don't take lightly, and one that we're excited to embrace.

In terms of our vision, we're focused on creating a game that doesn't just draw players in, but keeps them captivated. It's a lofty goal, but one we're willing to pursue relentlessly. Your patience, support, and feedback will be invaluable tools for us on this journey.

We're eager to start this journey with you, and we can't wait to share what we've been working on. In the coming weeks and months, we hope to reveal more about our game and listen to your thoughts and ideas. We know that together, we can create something truly extraordinary.

Remember, we're here for you, we're here with you, and most importantly, we're here because of you. Your love for RPGs fuels our passion to create, and we can't wait to build something amazing together. Thank you once again for welcoming us into this vibrant community. Let's embark on this journey together and create something truly special.

gamerteam500

Literate
Hello thank you for your time and kindness. Our account may be new but I have just discovered this community (rpgcodex) and i have no intention of leaving it. I believe that there will be much better things after our game starts, because I didn't know that there was such a big forum on the Internet in the RPG base. I corrected my typos when I wrote the keywords. Our goal is not to get people hopeful and then extinguish it. We have a vision and a mission. Our players are our most valuable asset. We will never deviate from this line. You will see this in time.
Here, I generated your next 10 posts with GPT in the same vein. Feel free to take a break.

Furthermore, as we embark on this exciting journey, we intend to immerse ourselves in the rich tapestry of knowledge and advice that this forum provides. We believe that the success of our game development venture is inherently tied to the invaluable insights and feedback that we'll receive from this dedicated community of RPG enthusiasts.

The core of our mission is to create experiences that resonate with players on a deep level, engaging them through both immersive narratives and compelling gameplay. We are committed to learning and growing alongside this community, absorbing all the feedback we receive, both praise and criticism, as invaluable contributions that will shape our game and propel it to the next level.

Being a part of RPGCodex doesn't just mean participating in discussions about role-playing games, it means being a part of a community that understands and appreciates the depth and complexity that these games can offer. It's a commitment we don't take lightly, and one that we're excited to embrace.

In terms of our vision, we're focused on creating a game that doesn't just draw players in, but keeps them captivated. It's a lofty goal, but one we're willing to pursue relentlessly. Your patience, support, and feedback will be invaluable tools for us on this journey.

We're eager to start this journey with you, and we can't wait to share what we've been working on. In the coming weeks and months, we hope to reveal more about our game and listen to your thoughts and ideas. We know that together, we can create something truly extraordinary.

Remember, we're here for you, we're here with you, and most importantly, we're here because of you. Your love for RPGs fuels our passion to create, and we can't wait to build something amazing together. Thank you once again for welcoming us into this vibrant community. Let's embark on this journey together and create something truly special.
Your heart is so beautiful, I really thank you so much. Words cannot express how happy I am to be here. I don't have the ability to edit my message, so I can't put it there, but I really got tears in my eyes when I read it. Thank you very much for this beautiful help, I am very grateful. I don't know why my messages have not been approved yet, but even waiting for approval gives me joy. I would be very happy if you could edit the topic and recreate it as you see fit. Because I don't have the authority to edit the topic. This is really a very nice help, you are a wonderful detail. I am proud of all the members and forum administrators and I love you guys so much, you never leave us alone.

gamerteam500

Literate
Dear Gamers, 2 days to go

We are thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity that awaits you! The Kickstarter campaign for Magic to Master will kick off on
May 30, 2023, at 8 AM EDT, and we need your participation.

Your contributions hold great value for us, and as a token of our appreciation, we have prepared valuable rewards for each pledge. However, please keep in mind that every reward comes with content that will contribute to the development of the game.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/laniatusgame/magictomaster/

By joining our campaign, you can gain access to exclusive bonus content tailored for the game's fans and win exciting rewards such as special costumes, items, abilities, or story chapters. Remember that your contributions will not only grant you these rewards but also actively contribute to the advancement of Magic to Master, ensuring an unforgettable gaming experience.

We eagerly await your participation in our Kickstarter campaign to bring Magic to Master to life and embark on this enchanting journey together. Don't forget to visit our Kickstarter page to support us once the campaign begins!

Thank you, and we look forward to achieving great success together!
https://discord.gg/magictomaster

The Magic to Master Team

gamerteam500

Literate
Kickstarter Launches Today!

Head over to our Kickstarter page and save Arasina from Queen Naga's prophecy now!
Today is a really important day for us! Magic To Master's launch date on Kickstarter has finally arrived.
To celebrate this exciting milestone, we will be live streaming today at 18:00 (GMT+3)

Visit our Kickstarter page here

Launch date: May 30, 2023 - 18:00 (GMT+3)

Last edited:

gamerteam500

Literate
Exciting News!

Our Kickstarter campaign has launched, and we've already reached 5% of our goal! Thank you all for the incredible support so far. However, we still need your help to continue our journey. We're looking for amazing individuals like you to support our project. With just a few minutes of your time, you can contribute to making our vision a reality.

Let's make this project happen together!
Best regards,

Myobi

Liturgist
Spent all my pocket money on Star Citizen JPGs, to the moon, to the moon! Sorry dawg, best of luck.

gamerteam500

Literate
Our Kickstarter campaign is now live!! #M2MKickstarter
LIVE NOW

With just 22 amazing backers already, we have already reached 8% of our main goal in this love-filled Kickstarter campaign!
Your support brings us closer to realizing our dream. Together, we can achieve so much more.
Thank you!

Please support us and let's turn this dream into a reality together...
Even a contribution of just 1 USD brings us one step closer to making this dream come true.

If you want to support us now and help us turn this dream into a reality, please click here ✨
It's not all about financial support, spread the word and share it with everyone! Together is strength

mondblut

Arcane
The KKKodex has seen its share of shill accounts, but never so much concentrated groveling in a single thread.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom