Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Make elfs manly again

Finagle

Novice
Dark Sun Elves were pretty damn cool.

Only topped by how they did the their halflings.

catfood

AGAIN
Wait, there are other kinds of elves apart from sexy elven bitches?

Neverwinter_Nights_TT1.jpg

Just gonna drop this for any that doubt the slow effeminate degeneration of elves in fantasy:

In POE (not exile), Aloth's personality was so anti-masculine that his body literally carried a female soul within him.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Dark-Elves-Key-Art.jpg

We simply need Warhammer RPGs.

That looks so fucking badass much better than the pathetic sissy dragon age elves.
let me provide even more correct picture from the era when GW wasn't so puritanical with armor

vQF4ZIF.jpg

always liked lions of schrace cause axes

ahKQacC.jpg

old ariel was pretty crazy too

latest

generally old FB elves are quite tolkienish (high elfs anyway) but since whole game is wargame most of elf stuff is stripped away leaving just the warmongering part and a lot of arrogance and feeling of superiority, and it works.

Last edited:

Black Angel

Arcane
Pathfinder figured this out.
b72.jpg
That Pathfinder? Then why Sseth use it as a thumbnail for:
?

Also,
I want to post the pic of that manga where the elven female are all naturally flat-chested, but then a big-titted human ambassador arrived at their country and the whole elven nation got culture shock, but I can't remember the name of that manga

laclongquan

Arcane
Also,
I want to post the pic of that manga where the elven female are all naturally flat-chested, but then a big-titted human ambassador arrived at their country and the whole elven nation got culture shock, but I can't remember the name of that manga

Second Life in Another World
二度目の人生を異世界で
Basically an old man get rejuvenated into a 20 yo and get transported to another world. Young body, old mannerism, "gap" in another word.

Riddler

Arcane
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
Do not compare Elves to men, for they are not men, they are not even of the same species.
Do not hold them to be effeminate, the worst woman is immeasurably superior to the greatest Elf.
The Elf is the other, the stranger, the outsider, a rival that must be eradicated.
For make no mistake they would see us extinct or but slaves upon our own world.
And those who would court the Elf are deluded children who think to play with danger, who think they are superior to mankind, and who disdain their own species.
They are nought but tools, to be used and then cast away by the uncaring hand of the inhuman.
Make the Elf suffer, make him run, and finally burn his foul taint from the earth so that humanity may embrace its true destiny.
A destiny forged by our own strong, fair hands, free of the Elfs lies and manipulation.

Swap elf for woman:
mtCRr
tOo7zzf_d.jpg

Cael

Arcane
You know how, as people age, they get fatter? Now imagine what would happen to the elves with their longevity. 300lb sumo elf nation!

How would they get fat ? They run naked in the woods, eating leaves and fruits.
Think of all the sugars in fruits, carbs in grains, fats in nuts... It would be a race between whether they die of obesity or from shitting their guts out their ass from the massive infusion of fibres.

Darth Canoli

Arcane
Tss tsss tsss, ok, i took a shortcut but there's roots in the woods too, a "famous" game developer showed recently you can live on roots.

Also, old dears go to the elves, offering their low fat meat before they die. :roll:

new fucking guy

Scholar
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
It's the lack of beards. There's no good reason to portray elves without beards. I blame lotr movies.
Look at TES or Serpent in the Staglands. The elves are good. They have beards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom