Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Might and Magic Might & Magic X Pre-Release Thread

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

They replaced Paul Anthony Romero and Rob King with these guys.. What a great idea.
Main theme sounds like shit. Morning in Karthal ain't bad, but it's far from anything Romero made.

I think I read Romero wasn't interested. Luzur probably knows about this.

Luzur

Good Sir

They replaced Paul Anthony Romero and Rob King with these guys.. What a great idea.
Main theme sounds like shit. Morning in Karthal ain't bad, but it's far from anything Romero made.

I think I read Romero wasn't interested. Luzur probably knows about this.

AFAIK he declined cuz of other stuff to do or something.

LizardKing

Scholar
IIRC they stopped composing music for the Heroes series of their own accord.

Hmm.. Any reasons behind this?
I know they had some kind of problems with Ubisoft during the development of HoMM6 (or MMH6), but I have no idea what that stuff was all about.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
If someone were to cook me a Sheltem-themed cake I would forever hold them dear to my heart.

Nael

Arcane
If someone were to cook me a Sheltem-themed cake I would forever hold them dear to my heart.

Would you settle for a green Jello mold and pretend it's a Bubbleman?

lucky-jello.jpg

43-mm3_0068.png

Morphi

Augur
DUNGEON VOTE #6: PICK YOUR FAVOURITE STORY

We were totally stunned by your input. You sent us almost 40 stories; some of you even submitted two! Thanks for all the great ideas, you're awesome! It was quite hard for us to pick three stories for you to choose from. Should we go for the classic, or rather for something funny and light-hearted?

https://mightandmagicx-legacy.ubi.com/opendev/blog/post/view/51f66775888ef6a345000000

I kinda like the beer story. :D But the first has the most potential... although storytelling isn't really an important aspect of MM.

Nael

Arcane

We were totally stunned by your input. You sent us almost 40 stories; some of you even submitted two! Thanks for all the great ideas, you're awesome! It was quite hard for us to pick three stories for you to choose from. Should we go for the classic, or rather for something funny and light-hearted?

https://mightandmagicx-legacy.ubi.com/opendev/blog/post/view/51f66775888ef6a345000000

I kinda like the beer story. :D But the first has the most potential... although storytelling isn't really an important aspect of MM.

Hmmm... I thought that "classic" MM story usually was funny and/or light-hearted? :?

Something tells me these designers don't understand the subject matter...

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Hmmm... I thought that "classic" MM story usually was funny and/or light-hearted? :?

Something tells me these designers don't understand the subject matter...

There's a difference between Princess Bride-style "light-hearted" and "LULZ THE DUNGEON IS ACTUALLY A BEER CELLAR"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom