Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Might and Magic Might & Magic X Pre-Release Thread

Wolfus

Arcane
Vampire wine cellar dungeon is probably my favorite quest ever ;) I am not sure why, but I totally love it.

narupley

Scholar
Your time to shine y'all.
Community Dungeon story is set – dungeon building starts!

emptytemplate.jpg

Stabwound

Arcane
Well, this is easily the best promotion they've done so far. Not a huge fan of what people have selected previously, but outright designing the dungeon is cool. I someone someone makes something brutal and long.

Finally some MMX promotional :incline:

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
hm, i have been dabbling in RPG designing (mainly in RPGMaker) mayhaps i should make a go at it?

Go for it! They might not accept the dungeon of one of their VIP members though, so you might wanna ask them about that before you begin

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
God that Ravens Klaws guy on the forums is one dumb motherfucker

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Why wouldn't they? It's trivial to implement.

It was funny seeing everybody to jump to conclusions about there being only 4.

narupley

Scholar

Well originally they weren't going to have dynamic expressions at all IIRC. Odd since like you said it's rather trivial; even I could create quite a few good ones using Photoshop and the original portrait.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member

Well originally they weren't going to have dynamic expressions at all IIRC. Odd since like you said it's rather trivial; even I could create quite a few good ones using Photoshop and the original portrait.

My guess is that Limbic have some kind of awkward outsourced art pipeline, and so they're very hesitant to publicly commit to any new graphical assets.

Luzur

Good Sir

*cough*[INSIDERINFO]it was planned from the start.[/INSIDERINFO]*cough*

narupley

Scholar

I see, and they just wanted us to think "Wow, Limbic is listening to the pleas of the community, how benevolent they are!"

Luzur

Good Sir

I see, and they just wanted us to think "Wow, Limbic is listening to the pleas of the community, how benevolent they are!"

dunno if the community asked for that at the start, all i know is VIP members got the decision through.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member

I think what Luzur meant is that as soon as they decided to add portraits, all of them were planned, not just the four we saw at the beginning.

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
No insanity... no drunkards...and shallow experssions, well at least they tried..maybe we can hope better for M&MXI
Well at least I'm getting a shield bearer dwarf.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom