Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community More Divinity prizes, physical box copies available, raffles and more!

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Just donated. Won't be upping this as it's already far more than I can afford ATM.

Now 4 people need to up their pledges enough to kick me out of the top 30. I CHALLENGE YOU.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
If only my fiancée would break up, then that'd mean I could use the wedding budget for the Codex. If only …

Just give Andhaira a link to her facebook page and the matter will be solved within 48 hours.

Hmm, why did I get a tag alert when you tagged Andhaira instead of Mother Russia ? What devilry is at play here?

Also, please. I only once posted a harmless quote on Freckman's Jewtoobe page. It was some OTHER mother that pm'd her on fagbook and linked her here and went so far as to make an alt so she could view GD.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ok, so I chipped in another $5.
I really don't have anymore, so even though I'd love a signed poster, I must restrict myself to $25 total.

Adding $95 through KS, this is the most expensive game I've not even bought yet.

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
How about we negotiate pre alpha-alpha access? :)

I'm already in KS for $150 + $50 here.

i'd kick in a few more sheckles for earlier access to pre alpha.

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
@Angthoron

Is it possible to donate 2 keys to the under $25 peeps instead of me getting a key and a t-shirt? (I pledged $50 at the codex)

Zep--

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Guys, HiddenX is basically willing to donate an unbounded amount of money. We can't win, unless it's by somebody making a large last minute contribution and he doesn't have time to match it.
Where do I donate to the Lithuanian hitman fund?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Minor tweak to the way the campaign page displays donations. The numbers are now no longer public - and will only display to the recipient. However, if you donated for someone else, you will see your payment shown against their name (if you're logged in).

The person who made the payment sees the full details (amount, name and email). If the recipient has received a payment from someone else, they will only see the name for that payment (though they could probably guess the amount, as they are shown the total amount for where they are in the list).

Ostensibly done to handle the "anonymous" donations (especially if a user makes two payments, the first of which is public, the second of which is anonymous - the second payment will now make their name "Anonymous").

It also wigged a lot of people out seeing those details and they thought everyone could see them. This way it's a little more obvious that it's just "yours" that you're seeing.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I mean the [1, 2, 3] numbers that appear after your name, showing the number of payments that have been made in your name and when you hover over them, they give you additional details.

MCA
I wonder if stuff like this is raising the relevante of eternal Codexia on other people's radar... Larian did state many times how glorious Codexia and that other RPG website raised a lot of money for them, and even posted a KS tracking numbers that clearly showed fabulous Codexia was one of the websites with more donations, just behind RPS (and still above that other RPG thingie)...
To be fair, I think the better thing is that we've been becoming more relevant for the devs. We're no longer "a gang that just randomly shits on everything". Naturally, we also become a little less terrifying to the average reader, too.

It isn't worth shit if we are becoming relevant only because we throw money around.

Tolknaz

Augur
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Donated 15 more dollars. Although we clearly have no chance against the devious plans of the Watch HiddenX in this particular battle, we will win the war against the decline!

But mark my words. The tower may stand this day, while we're occupied with our petty squabbles and GD shenanigans, but it too will eventually fall, when DOS comes out and the hordes of codexia will finally swarm the halls of the watchtower.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I hope this battle will last until D: OS part 10 - you're my favorite enemies :hero:

Galaad

Novice
Patron
Codex 2013 Divinity: Original Sin
Threw in 40 more. I will not be outdone by a freaking GERMAN!.

Well, I don't know how bad it is to be outdone by a German, but I know that my French Canadian from the Watch self just got in your top 50. :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom