Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

negative brofist

EG

Nullified
The comeback of the ratings system was not prompted by anything in this thread.

I'm all for abusing konjad, but in this case your anger is misdirected.

All we know for sure is that Konjad played a vital role in implanting the idea into the Collective.

:troll:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Ok, who did this? I ASKED WHO DID THIS? Make up you fucking mind people! You enable these new "brofists". Then you disable some. Then you disable all of them. Then you enable them again. You can't play with other people's sanity like this. Either have them, or don't have them, but don't change it every 2 month. And I'd rather NOT have them.

ohWOW

Sucking on dicks and being proud of it
Dumbfuck Queued
What the fuck is this shit again?

Whoever pushed it again here, is gay. Just like gay pushes into the ass of everything that moves.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Fuck you! F-U-C-K Y-O-U! Whenever I enter the codex, a half a dozen alerts await me on the front page. And these are bullshit "retard, agree, lulz, gay" alerts. At least I knew that if I saw an alert before, it is a quote or a brofist. Now it is just garbage.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Reaction of each poster in this thread to the restoration of lulz buttons.

Excidium
2vrvny8.jpg

Jasede
x2kya1.jpg

Unorus Janco
phk1.jpg

Rivmusique
1547y4h.jpg

Sranchhammer
2dtdjzr.jpg

EG
hreov6.jpg

Piety
2ztejcj.jpg

LundB
nmj1qa.jpg

Konjad
311nbt5.jpg

J_C
2ceneyc.jpg

Bahamut
ws0l20.jpg

Spectacle
vh5e89.jpg

ghostdog
2dhf9kh.jpg

ohWOW
closet.gif

Ion Prothon II
1424wtk.jpg

Zed
27yv7lw.jpg

Ulminati
Seinfeld-Laughing-with-Cigar.gif

Wolfus
29pri88.jpg

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Reaction of each poster in this thread to the restoration of lulz buttons.
pics
Don't do this man. XD I almost burst out in histeric laughter in the office. This was gold. XD You were spot on about my reaction BTW. And about the others too.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Everybody was brofist-fighting!

(I hope the song is rattling in your head right now.)

Glyphwright

This shit seriously makes my butt hurt. Please go on.
Fixed.
Actually, I don't mind the graphic rating system, but the ratings should be limited to
rating_brofist.png
rating_retarded.png
, and
clear.png
:M. Which stand for "agree", "disagree", and ":M" respectively. Anything beyond this is completely unnecessary, and the amount of smileys under each post seriously makes my ass hurt. Oh wait, it's all gone. Nvm.

:M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom