Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

negative brofist

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
My Dearest Leader and His Subordinates , I have an idea.

Make negative brofists (I don't know how should they be called though) and a simple system.

Brofisting would work just like it is right now.

Negative brofisting would be a bit more interesting:
- For every negative brofist you give out, you also lose one brofist point of your's and you cannot have negative amount.(would prevent spamming negative brofists)
- If your Negative Brofist amount is 25% or more of Brofist amount you are on Official Codex Shitlist (which would be public) and lose access to forums, with exception of the shittiest subforums (Console/weaboo cRPG, MMORPG, Prosperland, and GD). You get the access back when Negative Brofist amount are 15% or less of your Brofist amount.

It's a system of a great potential :troll:

Bruticis

kony: this one is genious
kony was kicked by Bruticis.

CDS chat will have to do because I can't do it here.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
This idea wasn't that great the first 10,000 times it was posted as a new thread in site feedback.

Nothing has changed. Konjad go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
This idea wasn't that great the first 10,000 times it was posted as a new thread in site feedback.

Nothing has changed. Konjad go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.
I propose that Konjad should test drive the "restricted forum browsing" that he has proposed. It is only fair.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
You can consider that any post that I didn't brofist received a non-brofist from me. That's how you code efficiently.

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
See what I'm saying Mrowak? Home-brew systems are worthless.

Yeah... but you know how it is. Before our system designer becomes the Supreme Saviour of Mankind (TM) he must go through "make shit" phase and spawn an abomination or two. Which is the case here. Don't write Konjad off yet. ;)

rogozhin

Cipher
I propose that ironyuri gets restricted to the Playground until he updates his fucking Arcanum CYOA.

:x

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
No, fuck you

Brofists already go too far, they only justify their existance because they save scrolling time since people stopped quoting an entire wall of text just to follow with a ":salute:"

EG

Nullified

Make negative brofists (I don't know how should they be called though) and a simple system.

- For every negative brofist you give out, you also lose one brofist point of your's and you cannot have negative amount.(would prevent spamming negative brofists)
- If your Negative Brofist amount is 25% or more of Brofist amount you are on Official Codex Shitlist (which would be public) and lose access to forums, with exception of the shittiest subforums (Console/weaboo cRPG, MMORPG, Prosperland, and GD). You get the access back when Negative Brofist amount are 15% or less of your Brofist amount.

It's a system of a great potential :troll:

Isn't spamming a banning offense here?

>Send a car to the shitty forums to hang out with the weaboos because he's not kool enough to hang out with you
>Let him back in once the weaboos declare he's kool enough

fake edit: I have no idea why I wrote "car" instead of "guy", but I'm not changing it

EG

Nullified

:hmmm: nah...seems too complicated for its own good.

So complex, we need four threads on the go about it.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Negative's probably are a bad idea.

Overzealous trolls usually make alt accounts to attack those they don't agree with on message boards. I'm normally pretty skeptical of any forum message board ranking systems.

I just tossed out the nut punch idea because it seemed to work with brofist lol.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
I'm thinking negative brofisting allowed for your own posts. That way overinflated egos can self-medicate.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom