Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Neverwinter new pics - OH GAWD ITZ HEAVAN

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Dude from intro was a wizard tho.

Cool name

Arcane
Is he? :?

I guess it is one epic case of 'Story and gameplay segregation.'

He's no longer my favorite character then. Back to writing my petition on GxG Valindra romance path.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Talking about that, you think they'll ever add the other wizard build? Considering how much damage a CW can do, I think it'd be p. redundant.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Gauntlgrym sounds pretty damned fun. It'll be hilarious for us to continue throwing ourselves against other groups only to fail in the worst possible way and never get to the actual dungeon.

Start gearing up now.

Cool name

Arcane
I hope so. We can't let the long forgotten treasures of Urist McImportantD0rf fall to the hordes of decline. :obviously:

Back to leveling up.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I'd say it'd be better done by just adding paragon paths to the Wizard class. Just use a "lightsaber" so the powers and it's all good.

Gerrard

Arcane
No lightning bolt.
:rpgcodex:
The fixed skills don't fit a "blow everything up" guy either.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I'm sure we can get 20 of us to go. There's like 70 or more of us in the guild now, and I'm sure once the new content comes out many will become active again. It'd be nice if a group finder were made available be able to fill in parties that are short a few members. Not to mention what happens when some asshole drops group in the middle of a dungeon.

Gerrard

Arcane
I'm pretty sure you won't need a full 20 party and will be able to either go with groups of 5 or solo.

I'm hoping they do something about queues, party, and loot systems as they said in those upcoming big changes.

E: apparently Fireball is a daily power in 4E.
:hmmm:

Cool name

Arcane
Since we are at it, can a kind and nice and soft and huggable Codex brosis re-invite me to the guildie guild?

Cool name

Arcane
I did re-roll to min-max my starting stats. :oops:

The name is kind of meaningful to me so I did delete the previous character to keep it.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Wow! What a fucking patch! I think it fixes almost everything that's been whinged about so far. No more Need on unusable items, can fill in missing/dropped party members, better framerate in Protector's Enclave, etc., etc.

Can't wait for this to go live.

Crispy

I feel... young!
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Threat from Healing is now spread across enemies in an encounter, generating less for each enemy in the encounter.

This one alone will make dungeon runs so much more effective. Possibly too easy?

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
I don't know, but the way aggro worked with healing was just retarded. There's something wrong when the cleric is the class that has to chug the most healing potions.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom