Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

New Fable from Playground Games

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Hey, great to know there is another game I don't have to pay for.
You'll have it on your gamepass happy or not !

What gamepass? I use it like netflix and use it once every year to play the two games on it that are worth it.
Like everyone here i bet.

Please, don't misconcole me. I use only Nintendo.
You use the biggest console here like everyone : The pc.

Ok, that's fair, but Nintendo is my first identity. My pronouns are Mario/Luigi.
Only thing worth getting this generation, there's still no exclusive on PS5 worth getting, and FF16 will be on PC too.Next nintendo will be day one purchase too, switch was the best by far.
Switch is only console with real exclusives, je pense.

catfood

AGAIN
I remember I played Fable 1 for a couple of hours back when it came out. After I realized that all the game had to offer were consoletarded corridor maps I uninstalled the game and never looked back.

The girl they modeled the trailer character after. They really took some liberties with her character model.

307997a34919d183fed50d24643236cb.JPG

MV5BNzUzYjU0ZDMtNmQ4NS00MTIxLWI5NTctMTlmYTQ2NTAwNmUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTg5MzMwMDA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Leinhart

Literate
The trailer was not that bad besides the new trend to go for "ugly" characters for some damn reason.

I just hope they can keep Fable´s unique humour intact which is in my opinion what made the original trilogy an instant classic.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Wasn't there a more recent thread on this fugly game?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom